The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 23
xxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxxcliffxxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
When to do STD test?

It just happened, small head took over. She works in a clean joint in Novena (she said). This is her off day, she takes customers at home. She said she had not had sex for a year (since broken off with bf). She is a local.

I am concerned. When is the best time to go for STD test? Wait for a few days?
Old 02-11-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: When to do STD test?

What did u do with her? Protected or unprotected bj/sex? Most stds will have window period of at least a few weeks i think. HIV would be 28 days then do 4th gen test
Old 02-11-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackcarver View Post
Protected or unprotected
Yes this is quite important but TS never mentioned on this? Was the sex protected?
Old 06-11-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxcliffxxx View Post
I am concerned
Did you have any symptoms that are making you worried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1