The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2024, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Would ML Give Black Face If No Go On GQ

Recently encounter one ML at west coast area. When GQ was poped, I rejected and no black face. Continues massage till the end with good service. Will Rtm her for the HJ.
Old 18-03-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Next time if ask GQ then just reject. If they persist then call Polis?
Most of the time photos and actual person almost 80% difference.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 18-03-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10148 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute

I went to a spa once in BB, didn’t make any appointments so I got an older and not so pretty ML. The massage was ok but when it comes to GQ I couldn’t get on with it so I rejected her. She didn’t show me any black face but she kept trying and teasing me and I still I said no cos I wanted to save the bullets for round 2. In the end I tipped her $20 for the massage and effort and she was quite pleased with it.
Old 18-03-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Rainwater123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can actually relate to this and am interested in looking for MLs who do not offer GQ, contrary to what many bros here are seeking. Other than being a cheapskate, I enjoy the touch of a woman more than the actual sex act. Teasing will be a bonus and I sometimes don't want to go through the situation of being pressured to cum. Especially after a gym session when my muscles are sore, I'm horny as hell but I don't want to cum
Old 18-03-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

I got the up sell increased price from the ml
Agreed with 100 for bbbj but during halfway bj keep insisted 200 if I want come in her mouth.
Sianz , end up she shake off the soldieries with hand after I rejected her
Old 24-04-2024, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bambooboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If at the start the service doesn't make me comfortable, then I won't continue, and I don't care about the her face reaction. because she also didn't provide good service at the beginning
Old Today, 04:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Prices for happy endings really increase until no govt nowadays. In the past, the standard rates were $50/80/100 for hj/bj/fj

Nowadays for a simple hj with roaming many mls are asking for $100 aldy

To answer your question on how come such mls can still have full day bookings, I suspect it's a combination of factors:

Firstly, the ml must be young & relatively pretty. Hence many despo guys will close one eye and continue to support despite the increased price. Also, it helps that GL legal houses quality also decline significantly in recent years.

Next, it's clever marketing ploy. Noticed a few very popular spa threads popping up here in recent months. All the FRs write until the experience is heavenly unforgettable and the mls are 9/10 looks with super model figure. This will attract a lot of curious punters and gullible bros.

But actually the thread owners will actively remove any negative FRs and only all the positive & glowing ones will be allowed there. This will generate a lot of buzz for the mls and ensure they have a continual supply of simps to chop & chop.

Pardon my post if it offend anyone, but I just want to raise some awareness for the benefits of all bros here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
Yes, 100% Blackface if you reject GQ. The worst part is that nowadays ML expects / demands $80-$100 and higher tips. For them just plain vanilla HJ is $80 and then add for Top roaming and add more for full roam etc.. just keep adding. Its also strange that such ML's have busy / fully booked days. I know some ML's that earn $10K, and have business back home.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1