The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future
Do you wake up in the morning with a SOFT penis?

When we were young, we always woke up with an erection.

Now, do you still wake up with one? Perhaps you think that a “morning erection” has nothing to do with anything. But I assure you, it does.

Your “morning wood” is an indicator of your hormone and testosterone levels – or what the Chinese would call “yang chi".

If your hormone and testosterone levels have declined (and if you’re getting older, they would have), then you’re probably waking up “soft” more often than you would like to admit.

Instead of maintaining “yang chi” – you are losing your “yang” (masculinity) and becoming more “yin” –or feminine.

This is something that western doctors are finally discovering. Yet in China, this has been known for ages.

Can we have a show of hands here whether you wake up soft?

Can you also comment on what you are going to do about it? Or you just let things be?
Old 19-05-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!dewan is one of the Best!
Re: Do you wake up in the morning with a SOFT penis?

me soft sadly....
Old 19-05-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

I feel that moi overall horniness has declined now as compared to when I was in my 20s and teens

but still moi wakie every morning with rock hard steel rod. always got to wait 5~10 mins for it to soften
Old 19-05-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
When we were young, we always woke up with an erection.

Now, do you still wake up with one? Perhaps you think that a “morning erection” has nothing to do with anything. But I assure you, it does.

Your “morning wood” is an indicator of your hormone and testosterone levels – or what the Chinese would call “yang chi".

If your hormone and testosterone levels have declined (and if you’re getting older, they would have), then you’re probably waking up “soft” more often than you would like to admit.

Instead of maintaining “yang chi” – you are losing your “yang” (masculinity) and becoming more “yin” –or feminine.

This is something that western doctors are finally discovering. Yet in China, this has been known for ages.

Can we have a show of hands here whether you wake up soft?

Can you also comment on what you are going to do about it? Or you just let things be?
Perhaps Your testosterone level drop,,,
This is quite common for guys in 40s or nowadays even 30s,,,
You need supplements to boost your testosterone level,,,
Not only you feel soft,,, perhaps you are also feeling lethargic and easily tired out,,,

I’m not sure if it helps,, but my hubby has been taking this “horny goat” pills from GNC since a few years ago,,,
Not that he has performance issue, but was highly recommended by a friend, that guys should start taking care when they are young,,,
Not only his stamina is good, (we can fuck for almost an hour everytime, which a quite a norm)
His is maintain his youth too! Perhaps also credit to his intermittent fasting lifestyle and weekly gym workout,,
Nowadays due to his busy schedule,, he only gym once a week and swim once a week,,,
But he is maintain well!
Old 19-05-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

There was a time I wasn't too well and didn't wake up with an erection. Made some lifestyle adjustments, rested more at night and did some TCM treatment and it's good again.

It cannot be compared to my twenties, this is a natural progression in life.

It helps to step back and assess your lifestyle to determine if you need to rest up or take it in a different direction. I believe you don't need the morning wood to be your barometer. You can probably feel yourself tired, listless, lethargic, whatever. When you don't feel vibrant or zesty, perhaps there is something you need to do or don't do, like smoking, drinking or over eating. The modern lifestyle has a lot of room for tweaking.
Old 19-05-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Zatopek124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

depends on your lifestyle mainly. Eat right sleep well probably gives u a better chance of maintaining vitality
Old 19-05-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 5
Woodworth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWoodworth deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i wake up to a hard rod every morning hahaha.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the morning hard and is the best time for morning sex, haha.
Old 19-05-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
SeppMaier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mostly hard one, seldom wake up soft, unless overslept haha
Old 20-05-2019, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
SumoWrestler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatopek124 View Post
depends on your lifestyle mainly. Eat right sleep well probably gives u a better chance of maintaining vitality
This mostly true
Old 20-05-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Ruppu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Most of the morning hard and is the best time for morning sex, haha.
Fully agreed bro
Old 20-05-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes soft but most of the times hard, heng ah.

So wonder why sometimes soft?
Old 20-05-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
lark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Soft unless have bad dream
Old 20-05-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark69 View Post
??? How did your bad dream lead to a morning boner? Sounds like a fantastic dream
Old 20-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
HairlineNews deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark69 View Post
Mine is opposite of yours
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1