The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Trick to reduce transmission of Herpes and Syphilis?

Both Herpes and syphilis are transmitted through skin to skin contact

Many articles by doctors (like Doctor Tan) have said condoms do not really protect you because the condom only covers the shaft.

Just had an idea of wearing boxer briefs like the one shown here, with a pee hole for the shaft to come out. Then you wear a condom over the shaft whilst wearing the boxer briefs

This should prevent direct skin to skin contact from occurring for most of the parts not covered by a condom normally

Does this reduce the risk of herpes and syphilis? Doctor Tan got any view?

Aware that cotton or fabric is porous, therefore the reduction might not be 100%. However, does covering with some kind of fabric reduce the risk of transmission significantly?

Just imagine you dry hump someone whilst wearing your full office trousers (which are also porous). Surely it's unlikely to kena STD from that? Same reasoning should apply here right? Or if kiasee, can wear 2 pairs of boxer briefs

Pls don't flame me for being kiasee or paranoid, I thought this idea might have potential for bros who do not mind looking silly (who cares, you will never see the FL/WL again and no one will know)

Btw, HPV also can be spread through skin to skin contact. So the above might also help. But I didn't mention HPV initially because a vaccine is already available for a few strains of HPV

Old 17-05-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trick to reduce transmission of Herpes and Syphilis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Does this reduce the risk of herpes
Actually there is nothing to worry about herpes in my opinion as its something very common and a huge population already has it
Old 17-05-2019, 07:21 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

There is already something called the latex panties if u believe this concept will work..

Quote:
Both Herpes and syphilis are transmitted through skin to skin contact

Many articles by doctors (like Doctor Tan) have said condoms do not really protect you because the condom only covers the shaft.

Just had an idea of wearing boxer briefs like the one shown here, with a pee hole for the shaft to come out. Then you wear a condom over the shaft whilst wearing the boxer briefs

This should prevent direct skin to skin contact from occurring for most of the parts not covered by a condom normally

]

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 17-05-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
share again.
Lol!
Old 17-05-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulus View Post
Actually there is nothing to worry about herpes in my opinion as its something very common and a huge population already has it
Dont confuse HSV1 (mouth herpes) with HSV2 (genital herpes). Genital herpes can be extremely painful and recurring even on a monthly basis if you are unlucky - I know one gal who got it and believe me, its a big deal. HSV1? Yeah sure whatever - you can blame the dirty cup from the restaurant worst case.
Old 17-05-2019, 04:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
Dont confuse HSV1 (mouth herpes) with HSV2 (genital herpes). Genital herpes can be extremely painful and recurring even on a monthly basis if you are unlucky - I know one gal who got it and believe me, its a big deal. HSV1? Yeah sure whatever - you can blame the dirty cup from the restaurant worst case.
It is not that simple. HSV1 can infect the genitals and HSV2 can infect the mouth area.

A fair proportion of genital herpes infections are caused by the transmission of the HSV1 virus to the genital area during oral sex.

https://medlineplus.gov/herpessimplex.html
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-05-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Are you referring to those used for fetishes? Or something specifically designed for STD protection?

Those for fetish don't have a hole for the penis to come out, and they are usually for women anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
There is already something called the latex panties if u believe this concept will work..
Old 17-05-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

For genital herpes, is there a visible difference between the sores caused by HSV1 and those caused by HSV2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It is not that simple. HSV1 can infect the genitals and HSV2 can infect the mouth area.

A fair proportion of genital herpes infections are caused by the transmission of the HSV1 virus to the genital area during oral sex.

https://medlineplus.gov/herpessimplex.html
Old 18-05-2019, 04:57 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For genital herpes, is there a visible difference between the sores caused by HSV1 and those caused by HSV2?
There is no difference.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-05-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Taking PreP for HIV seems to be able to lower the chances of catching HSV2

https://www.mdedge.com/obgyn/article...against-herpes

(several articles online on this)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1