The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearth_80 View Post
Just went down, didn't expect she to still be around, make eye contact when I stop to take a look inside. She was there, my heart felt like a knife stab right into the heart. Why she is still around. Our eyes meet, she turn away, I know she don't want any contact with me, me too, as I turn and walk off. Seeing her make me want to end going there now. I hate myself.

Any advice from bros here, when are they going back? I really don't want to see her.
Why dont you bring her home and show mother.

She may be happy to have a daughter in law with a dong
Old 01-09-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Sharpshoterz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearth_80 View Post
Just went down, didn't expect she to still be around, make eye contact when I stop to take a look inside. She was there, my heart felt like a knife stab right into the heart. Why she is still around. Our eyes meet, she turn away, I know she don't want any contact with me, me too, as I turn and walk off. Seeing her make me want to end going there now. I hate myself.

Any advice from bros here, when are they going back? I really don't want to see her.
A man cry for a man hahahaha still funny can't get over it
Old 02-09-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
lbsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros on site?
Hows the selections?
Old 02-09-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbsex View Post
Any bros on site?
Hows the selections?
Passed by, quite limited this batch. Prefer to spend half day in JB fucking a few LBs these few weeks.
Old 03-09-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 12
lbsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Passed by, quite limited this batch. Prefer to spend half day in JB fucking a few LBs these few weeks.
Thanks bro. Thats sad....
Hows the jb scene like?
Old 04-09-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
U go susor empat or jln wong ah fook shophouse?
Jln wong ah fook can see thai lb during evening.
But tempting to try scared on top steal my valuables.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
U go susor empat or jln wong ah fook shophouse?
Jln wong ah fook can see thai lb during evening.
But tempting to try scared on top steal my valuables.
I use wechat to source them out, usually around the Meldrum hotel area. Have a regular that I always got to. RM80/hr, which is so much more value for money.

Recently have been going there for threesomes with my regular and her friend from Laos. Rm160 for two LBs blowing you for an hour, where to find in SG

Will be heading down again tonight for an overnight session, might try Susor Empat tomorrow or something.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I use wechat to source them out, usually around the Meldrum hotel area. Have a regular that I always got to. RM80/hr, which is so much more value for money.

Recently have been going there for threesomes with my regular and her friend from Laos. Rm160 for two LBs blowing you for an hour, where to find in SG

Will be heading down again tonight for an overnight session, might try Susor Empat tomorrow or something.
Wa bro can share WeChat Contact mah. Pm me

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 08-09-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wht time do they close nowadays... feel like gg there now to suck yummy cocks
Old 10-09-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I bet many people missed her! She is from the previous batch. I almost missed her but am glad I served this lovely fairy and consumed her cum before she flew back to the heavens.

I came across numerous messages about identifying this girl and that girl, how I identify LBs that can erect and cum, etc. To be honest I have no sure method, I simply keep an open mind every time I pop by H79. I already had so many great experiences that were self discovered -- the LB Mint that could jetspray her cum into my mouth from a distance; the LB that rode my dick to her own orgasm and then hop forward to shoot her cum on my face; the LB that invaded my session to put her dick in my mouth before ejaculating on my body; etc etc -- just to name a few.

I advise bros NOT to have a targeted approach when going Rowell. Be open minded. Do not constrict your expectations to just the ones tried and tested by others. Do not be discouraged by remarks that the current batch is not good, be there yourself to find out.

Lately in this current batch, I just had a girl named Fim who has a cute curved dick that chipmunked my face. She held my head for deep throating thrusts and finally pulled my hair to take great aim of her 4 thick cum loads on my face. She is confident of her huge loads, that’s why she started from left cheek in a clockwise to my forehead then my right cheek then my lips before slotting her rod in my mouth for a finale clean-up.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
I bet many people missed her! She is from the previous batch. I almost missed her but am glad I served this lovely fairy and consumed her cum before she flew back to the heavens.

I came across numerous messages about identifying this girl and that girl, how I identify LBs that can erect and cum, etc. To be honest I have no sure method, I simply keep an open mind every time I pop by H79. I already had so many great experiences that were self discovered -- the LB Mint that could jetspray her cum into my mouth from a distance; the LB that rode my dick to her own orgasm and then hop forward to shoot her cum on my face; the LB that invaded my session to put her dick in my mouth before ejaculating on my body; etc etc -- just to name a few.

I advise bros NOT to have a targeted approach when going Rowell. Be open minded. Do not constrict your expectations to just the ones tried and tested by others. Do not be discouraged by remarks that the current batch is not good, be there yourself to find out.

Lately in this current batch, I just had a girl named Fim who has a cute curved dick that chipmunked my face. She held my head for deep throating thrusts and finally pulled my hair to take great aim of her 4 thick cum loads on my face. She is confident of her huge loads, that’s why she started from left cheek in a clockwise to my forehead then my right cheek then my lips before slotting her rod in my mouth for a finale clean-up.

I'm actually very curious about 1 thing. What does it feel doing bj for them.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
I'm actually very curious about 1 thing. What does it feel doing bj for them.
Well, just head down to Rowell H79 to find out yourself! It might be your thing. Hahaha
Old 10-09-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Sharpshoterz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollyqueen View Post
Wht time do they close nowadays... feel like gg there now to suck yummy cocks
Hi . What does it feels like sucking a dick ?
Old 10-09-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kingston7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to enjoy FL ladyboy as they are in hotel and discreet. However, their price is getting ridiculous. Last time I can enjoy good quality service at around $150, but now all starting price $300 an up, quality is not good either.

I would like to venture to Rowell.
May I know how is the Rules here? Do/dont/durations
Is the place clean?
How big is the room/cubicle?
Any washing facilities?

Thank you all shifu in advance.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Heading down to site now!

Hope to go for 2 rounds.

And to the above questions.

Place is dodgy as fuck, but it's cheap and awesome for boom boom.

Try it to experience it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1