The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
SmartBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chio sch teachers

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiboi97 View Post
Is a school...that doesn't really have this kind of reputation recently got one of our ex-staff appear on the news also...she some big-shot now, and I'm sure got some bros eye-ing her on TV
Is she a newscaster haha?
Old 25-04-2019, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Duanehneh2019 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
When I was in Secondary School, there were a fair share of chio teachers.
If only I have teachers like yours 😂😂😂
Old 30-04-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartBalls View Post
Is she a newscaster haha?

No-no she got promoted in the ministry...of sexducation
Old 05-05-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
When I was in Secondary School, there were a fair share of chio teachers. We even had a very popular teacher who was one of the finalists on Miss Singapore but she didn't win won our hearts and eventually married another teacher in our school. Anyway two of the teachers stood out amongst the rest.

One was a history teacher. She liked to say 'eyes on me' and many guys used to imitate her voice and say 'eyes on my tits' because dammit her boobs were huge, as prepubescent boys i think we all fantasize about her tits every night. Anyway one day she just suddenly disappeared. Forgot to say I ran my school anonymous facebook page. The next day one guy sent the page a video which was a sex tape link, the other page admins spread it to the school facebook group. This is around a few months after she left already. Apparently when bringing a certain CCA to Europe, she had some fun with some ang moh guy there but he filmed and uploaded it. The students apparently knew about it which is why she left the sch, and when the sex tape came out she became a legend.

The other one, not so interesting, but chio a f. Like if the previous one can make a sex tape but her assets are her boobs, this one the face legit like angel. So many guys worship her and she knows it, she's always joking with the guys. She dated one of the teachers as well but it didn't work out, and we teased him so much over it until he also hated us. Anyway, she was really nice to fantasize about, and then something happened like the previous cher that made this one fantasy also come to reality. This was after I had graduated for a while already, I visited the school and found she's gone. Then I heard the full story from some juniors. Apparently she was having an affair with another teacher(a very popular guy). The problem was this guy was married and had kids. So one day a couple of prefects went to a cinema and saw the two of them there. Coincidentally she is the teacher in charge of prefects. She didn't see them but after which they started sharing that they were having an affair, and what I heard was they were petting heavily in the cinema. Cut the long drama short basically the wife found out and she resigned, started her own business after that but I really liked her as a teacher so quite paiseh to ask her about it y'know y'know. anyway last I heard she now happily married, hopefully her husband doesn't cheat on her like she made her colleague
Share the video leh!
Old 07-05-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can can after exam I promise you I go search lol but the quality damn low this is like 2010ish but should still be out there somewhere la digital footprint something something

Is a school...that doesn't really have this kind of reputation recently got one of our ex-staff appear on the news also...she some big-shot now, and I'm sure got some bros eye-ing her on TV
can share all e videos please?
Old 07-05-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ratnar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No-no she got promoted in the ministry...of sexducation
Haha nice, got potential
Old 17-05-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
granzord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any ite dover ex student here. know the name n pic of a oversea pr cher in electrical last time . robotics class assistant cher. chio and in spilt skirt which i rem. nice legs . kinda miss her lol
Old 20-05-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

I was helping to look for a private tutor for my nephew, so what do you guys think heh heh? Imagine she comes to your house to tutor your kids, I think you'll be sibei steamed! And want to attend "tuition" with her too!

Just in case bros can't see her picture:

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/b..._1600_s_2.webp
Old 21-05-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
I was helping to look for a private tutor for my nephew, so what do you guys think heh heh? Imagine she comes to your house to tutor your kids, I think you'll be sibei steamed! And want to attend "tuition" with her too!

Looks very hot bro 😁
Old 22-05-2019, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 21
niel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud ofniel has much to be proud of

Ya loh. Share the video leh

Quote:
When I was in Secondary School, there were a fair share of chio teachers. We even had a very popular teacher who was one of the finalists on Miss Singapore but she didn't win won our hearts and eventually married another teacher in our school. Anyway two of the teachers stood out amongst the rest.

One was a history teacher. She liked to say 'eyes on me' and many guys used to imitate her voice and say 'eyes on my tits' because dammit her boobs were huge, as prepubescent boys i think we all fantasize about her tits every night. Anyway one day she just suddenly disappeared. Forgot to say I ran my school anonymous facebook page. The next day one guy sent the page a video which was a sex tape link, the other page admins spread it to the school facebook group. This is around a few months after she left already. Apparently when bringing a certain CCA to Europe, she had some fun with some ang moh guy there but he filmed and uploaded it. The students apparently knew about it which is why she left the sch, and when the sex tape came out she became a legend.

The other one, not so interesting, but chio a f. Like if the previous one can make a sex tape but her assets are her boobs, this one the face legit like angel. So many guys worship her and she knows it, she's always joking with the guys. She dated one of the teachers as well but it didn't work out, and we teased him so much over it until he also hated us. Anyway, she was really nice to fantasize about, and then something happened like the previous cher that made this one fantasy also come to reality. This was after I had graduated for a while already, I visited the school and found she's gone. Then I heard the full story from some juniors. Apparently she was having an affair with another teacher(a very popular guy). The problem was this guy was married and had kids. So one day a couple of prefects went to a cinema and saw the two of them there. Coincidentally she is the teacher in charge of prefects. She didn't see them but after which they started sharing that they were having an affair, and what I heard was they were petting heavily in the cinema. Cut the long drama short basically the wife found out and she resigned, started her own business after that but I really liked her as a teacher so quite paiseh to ask her about it y'know y'know. anyway last I heard she now happily married, hopefully her husband doesn't cheat on her like she made her colleague
Old 22-05-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wow. naise find bro.
thanks for sharing,
Old 22-05-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This one is a JC teacher:

While I Live, I Learn

Used to see her in school and hear stories about her but didn't know she is so famous...
Old 22-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 6
lineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlineker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
While I Live, I Learn

Used to see her in school and hear stories about her but didn't know she is so famous...
she is hot👍
Old 24-05-2019, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

Good find. Guess what??

Quote:

Old 24-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
Good find. Guess what??
sry but r they e same ger?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1