The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Mind sharing how do you choose? Go to the gate and stare inside ah?
Old 10-03-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Mind sharing how do you choose? Go to the gate and stare inside ah?
Go to the gate, ask some questions, point at individual, and bang, got it
Old 10-03-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

I’m planning to order 3 girls . But I’m not sure will I get to cum 3 times or they will only insist one?

Anyone with experience?

Anyway I saw only 2 gates with ladies. Is that the full force they have for selection?
Old 10-03-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavezero View Post
Once was almost loke breaking the door down. Mostly ignore. Any others care to share what happens when they break down the door?
According to people who were caught in the past, this is basically what happened: Singapore do not allow gay sex or gay prostitution, thats written in our law. However, our ex PM once said that the police will not actively prosecute gays… so if you cooperate with the police, you usually let off after a warning. Just don't try to be funny, don't fight, don't try to run away, don't say he is ur girlfriend.

That's the legal part… the hard part is to get yourself bailed out. If you are married, your wife will come to bail you. If you are single then your parents. If they passed away then your next to kin… so that is where it is a real pain in the ass. Thats what people told me.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

rowell is happening again fellas,go and enjoy yourselves.large selection yesterday.
Old 10-03-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
I’m planning to order 3 girls . But I’m not sure will I get to cum 3 times or they will only insist one?

Anyone with experience?

Anyway I saw only 2 gates with ladies. Is that the full force they have for selection?
usually they'll let you cum once then they leave, unless you pay them triple each (best not to cause usually they'll just leave anyway once you cum) or take one after the other.

I've done with 2 LBs before in the cubicles, the Laos twins. Thing to note is the chemistry between the two LBs otherwise you might as well take one after the other if they can't play with each other.

Or another option is to go with a bro and then the 4 of you bang in one cubicle and switch.

Yeah presently there're only 2 houses along Rowell Rd, one with the Thai & Malaysian LBs, the other with the Indian & Malaysian LBs. The other 2 houses after the cross junction have closed down. Saw some of them at JB along JAF, quoting 70RM in a small room.

I'll be heading down tonight around 11pm to get my weekly fix, hope to try the new comers.
Old 10-03-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Passby there earlier .

So many FW there at the gate ! Crazy!

OKT was angry came out and scold them.

Funny thing is I parked at one Farrer. As I was walking over outside one Farrer towards Mustafa , saw 3 Indian guys with a Chinese / Korean looking girl . Wonder what’s happening . Walking towards one Farrer
Old 11-03-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
usually they'll let you cum once then they leave, unless you pay them triple each (best not to cause usually they'll just leave anyway once you cum) or take one after the other.

I've done with 2 LBs before in the cubicles, the Laos twins. Thing to note is the chemistry between the two LBs otherwise you might as well take one after the other if they can't play with each other.

Or another option is to go with a bro and then the 4 of you bang in one cubicle and switch.

Yeah presently there're only 2 houses along Rowell Rd, one with the Thai & Malaysian LBs, the other with the Indian & Malaysian LBs. The other 2 houses after the cross junction have closed down. Saw some of them at JB along JAF, quoting 70RM in a small room.

I'll be heading down tonight around 11pm to get my weekly fix, hope to try the new comers.
Awesome bro! Glad that you are still in the scene. Basically i had semi-retired from this ladyboy scene.. been getting too much pussy recently, but your mere mention of the laos twins! Makes my cock hard again!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 11-03-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post

Anyway how was your daily fix? The now defunct thai house is back in action again?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 11-03-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Awesome bro! Glad that you are still in the scene. Basically i had semi-retired from this ladyboy scene.. been getting too much pussy recently, but your mere mention of the laos twins! Makes my cock hard again!
I didn't get to go down yesterday, too tired after work, might make a trip to JB later in the afternoon since its my off day.

Wish I could get in contact with the Laos twins again. Ever since they left no one in rowell has come close in terms of service.
Old 11-03-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
newboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone heading down tonight? have more thai lbs arrived or is it still the two. thanks in advance!
Old 11-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Anyway how was your daily fix? The now defunct thai house is back in action again?
Lol we all wish that the usual and better Thai house opened again
Old 12-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
KatySex is Cool - loads of Potential

Just went to fuck Mew today, she in house and its her birthday, go treat her with a good fucking...
I dun think I need to say alot, other than she is the best fuck I've had in a long long time... Can't even last for a few minutes and cum into her already, cant even make her cum 😅 got GFE, hold hand to walk up, strip me and hang my clothes, give me catbath, blowjob, 69, ride me like a pro till I cum hard into her... y'all shld go today, let her enjoy your cock for her bday...
Looks: 8/10
BJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 10/10
Damage: $30 + $10 tips (first time)
Old 13-03-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Huaty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a wonderful session. Wanted to pick Mew but didn't see her must be quite popular. Luckily didn't see her, saw this beautiful girl named Liya from msia. Very fair skin, nice white teeth. Went up the stairs staring that big booty(silicone Btw).

Went in we strip, she got nice pair of tits. Not the big type but just nice for her build. Fair colored nips too. Asked me to lay down and start cleaning my D, then she start to blow with quite good suction. After a couple of mins I pop the question is she can top, and of cos she requested more money la so I add 20 for her. She then clean her D and ask me to blow. It was totally limp at start then I start licking and play with her nips. In no time she got harder and her D doesn't smell so I blow her even harder. When she got hard I went deep throat on her. She moan with satisfaction(i should ask her tip me sia). I sucked for a good 5 mins enjoying myself and then she tells me she is ready to fuck me.

So I lay on my back and wide spread my legs for her to penetrate. She went slow and steady in my ass, then she didn't go all rough like others just want to get the job done. She hugged me when her D is in me then she French me. At this time I was like "sia la such much gfe sia" and also when I French her no smoke smell I assume she doesn't smoke. When she French me she slowly move her D, feeling damn shiok sia. Looking at her pretty face, nice boobs and a okay size D(not the big kind but enough to give me pleasures) we continued for a few mins and I bth already I ask her to fuck me hard. She hold my legs wide open and fuck hard then also French me from time to time. After a couple of mins she cum but I didn't yet. So i request to fuck her.

She then blow me a little and cap on. By this time my D is thick and hard. She ask me to doggy her, she got a fantastic ass to doggy man. Can grab kind. When fucking her she grab my hand and put on her boobs, fucking her and grabbing her tits makes my D go deeper into her ass. Can see her nice long hair swinging as I fucked her hard, damn beautiful view la. After a few mins I cannot tahan and explode in her. Fuckin shiok sia.

I seldom write long post but this girl is quite a gem. In my own opinion she look abit like jade rasif(please Google yourself)
I confirm will rtf again next week. Maybe can ask her go out open room and have a nicer longer session. Better services than those pinoy on Craigslist. So those interested please do check her out and tip her if her service is good.

On my way out I saw a thai and checked her out. Her name Jub(kiss) cute looking kind.
Old 14-03-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huaty View Post
Just finished a wonderful session. Wanted to pick Mew but didn't see her must be quite popular. Luckily didn't see her, saw this beautiful girl named Liya from msia. Very fair skin, nice white teeth. Went up the stairs staring that big booty(silicone Btw).

Went in we strip, she got nice pair of tits. Not the big type but just nice for her build. Fair colored nips too. Asked me to lay down and start cleaning my D, then she start to blow with quite good suction. After a couple of mins I pop the question is she can top, and of cos she requested more money la so I add 20 for her. She then clean her D and ask me to blow. It was totally limp at start then I start licking and play with her nips. In no time she got harder and her D doesn't smell so I blow her even harder. When she got hard I went deep throat on her. She moan with satisfaction(i should ask her tip me sia). I sucked for a good 5 mins enjoying myself and then she tells me she is ready to fuck me.

So I lay on my back and wide spread my legs for her to penetrate. She went slow and steady in my ass, then she didn't go all rough like others just want to get the job done. She hugged me when her D is in me then she French me. At this time I was like "sia la such much gfe sia" and also when I French her no smoke smell I assume she doesn't smoke. When she French me she slowly move her D, feeling damn shiok sia. Looking at her pretty face, nice boobs and a okay size D(not the big kind but enough to give me pleasures) we continued for a few mins and I bth already I ask her to fuck me hard. She hold my legs wide open and fuck hard then also French me from time to time. After a couple of mins she cum but I didn't yet. So i request to fuck her.

She then blow me a little and cap on. By this time my D is thick and hard. She ask me to doggy her, she got a fantastic ass to doggy man. Can grab kind. When fucking her she grab my hand and put on her boobs, fucking her and grabbing her tits makes my D go deeper into her ass. Can see her nice long hair swinging as I fucked her hard, damn beautiful view la. After a few mins I cannot tahan and explode in her. Fuckin shiok sia.

I seldom write long post but this girl is quite a gem. In my own opinion she look abit like jade rasif(please Google yourself)
I confirm will rtf again next week. Maybe can ask her go out open room and have a nicer longer session. Better services than those pinoy on Craigslist. So those interested please do check her out and tip her if her service is good.

On my way out I saw a thai and checked her out. Her name Jub(kiss) cute looking kind.
up your points. tried liya. really no horse run.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1