The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdangmo View Post
Went to JM14 today as I have 2 days in Singapore. OKT quoted me $80 for 30mins. I am Caucasian though, I didnt have my phone with me otherwise I would have shown him this forum.
I said that I heard this place was cat40 and he dissmissed me by saying the only cat40 girls you will get are FL. I didnt go in as only one girl avail, massive tits!

Is this normal in Singapore? It seems to be a theme throughout asia in general, the white man pays more...
Once I discussed this with an OKT and he said there are specific reasons for caucasians paying more.

1. Asian girls find caucasian dicks as huge bigger than asian dicks. So they expect more pussy pain

2. Caucasians tend to prefer hard sex and are into weird fetishes. More work for girls.

3. Girls say they dont like caucasian skin texture. They generally prefer asian skin texture. I dont know what they meant.

4. Lastly they are unsure if the foreigner carry any STD.They are perceived as more risky, even with condom.

thanks
Old 28-02-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
Once I discussed this with an OKT and he said there are specific reasons for caucasians paying more.

1. Asian girls find caucasian dicks as huge bigger than asian dicks. So they expect more pussy pain

2. Caucasians tend to prefer hard sex and are into weird fetishes. More work for girls.

3. Girls say they dont like caucasian skin texture. They generally prefer asian skin texture. I dont know what they meant.

4. Lastly they are unsure if the foreigner carry any STD.They are perceived as more risky, even with condom.

thanks
Wow.

1) Thanks, now me and a lot of bros will not be able to get it out of our heads that the working girls in GL actually think our dicks are collectively small and hence easy work for them to take repeatedly per day.

2) Hard sex and weird fetishes are not restricted only to Caucasians. You want to talk about ultimate weird fetishes and sex that is hard not just physically but also mentally? Japs!

3) Caucasian skin textures tend to be rougher than Asian skin texture, especially if they aren't fully acclimatised to tropical weather yet. But then again, skin texture differs from person to person, no correlation between nice skin texture and skin colour/race.

4) Unsure if foreigners carry STD or that they are higher risk? A local guy who practices risky sex is far more likely to make them catch something than a one-off tourist!

All BS reasons. My fucking god. Don't come up with such cocked reasons can? Go travel more, and I don't just mean fucking travel within Asia. Maybe that will open your eyes some.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 28-02-2018, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Just curious. any idea how do Caucasian women find Asian men in terms of fucking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Wow.

1) Thanks, now me and a lot of bros will not be able to get it out of our heads that the working girls in GL actually think our dicks are collectively small and hence easy work for them to take repeatedly per day.

2) Hard sex and weird fetishes are not restricted only to Caucasians. You want to talk about ultimate weird fetishes and sex that is hard not just physically but also mentally? Japs!

3) Caucasian skin textures tend to be rougher than Asian skin texture, especially if they aren't fully acclimatised to tropical weather yet. But then again, skin texture differs from person to person, no correlation between nice skin texture and skin colour/race.

4) Unsure if foreigners carry STD or that they are higher risk? A local guy who practices risky sex is far more likely to make them catch something than a one-off tourist!

All BS reasons. My fucking god. Don't come up with such cocked reasons can? Go travel more, and I don't just mean fucking travel within Asia. Maybe that will open your eyes some.
Old 28-02-2018, 03:59 AM
Samster

TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Just curious. any idea how do Caucasian women find Asian men in terms of fucking?
Speaking from personal experience, Caucasian women find Asian men more patient in bed and more all-rounded. To them Asian men don't simply approach sex as them showing off how big their dicks are, they actually care about foreplay and giving as much as receiving, and they appreciate it a lot.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 28-02-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Speaking from personal experience, Caucasian women find Asian men more patient in bed and more all-rounded. To them Asian men don't simply approach sex as them showing off how big their dicks are, they actually care about foreplay and giving as much as receiving, and they appreciate it a lot.
i like this reply (since i m asian ).

but as usual not all asians are born equal, sure hv a couple of bad eggs out of the lot.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdangmo View Post
Went to JM14 today as I have 2 days in Singapore. OKT quoted me $80 for 30mins. I am Caucasian though, I didnt have my phone with me otherwise I would have shown him this forum.
I said that I heard this place was cat40 and he dissmissed me by saying the only cat40 girls you will get are FL. I didnt go in as only one girl avail, massive tits!

Is this normal in Singapore? It seems to be a theme throughout asia in general, the white man pays more...
go to japan, they won't even let you in if you have money....
Old 28-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am very sorry that you had such an experience. I've been to JM14 myself before and i disagree with such sales tactics blatantly ripping off foreign clients. When i travel to Western countries I don't get such discrimination from Western brothels or freelance sex workers so I don't know why the reverse apparently is acceptable in Asia.

If you still want to go down Geylang again with local company this time to both guide you through the scene, as well as help smooth the way through if you run up against such unreasonable pimps, please drop me a line. I'm free for the next few days so I'd be happy to be of assistance.
you think you anti y? you are ang moh you pay more....they don't care if locals bring them
Old 28-02-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
you think you anti y? you are ang moh you pay more....they don't care if locals bring them
Actually they do. Most bosses would charge angmoh more only because they come alone and they can get away with it. But with a local guy friend with them it is usually harder.
Old 28-02-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
go to japan, they won't even let you in if you have money....
That's because in Japan they are a lot more overtly anti foreigner than we are, and also because they have a painful memory of past rape incidents involving US military personnel and Japanese women.
Old 28-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Angmo007 is Cool - loads of Potential

L8H45 g 1 , 93 , 45 among best in whole Geylang in terms of service and attitude, bbbj cim aj etc
G1:Gfe Aj painting frenching i find g1 best , good hieght 170 cm , nice boobs but enhanced
G93:Sucking all good but 93 even awesome , cute skinny natural boobs normal a bit small
G45:B2b bbbj fj 45 awesome , hieght short but nice enhanced boobs
Old 28-02-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wow.

U scold him for what? Is the OKT say one. Anyway, overcharging foreigner is common in fact Overcharging in general if they think you don't know is also common a.k.a chop carrot. You talk until like world 1 big happy place.
Old 28-02-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

It's a standard practice to charge foreigners $100.
Ever since the days of cat40.

Live with it.

If not happy, just go elsewhere.
Old 28-02-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmo007 View Post
L8H45 g 1 , 93 , 45 among best in whole Geylang in terms of service and attitude, bbbj cim aj etc
G1:Gfe Aj painting frenching i find g1 best , good hieght 170 cm , nice boobs but enhanced
G93:Sucking all good but 93 even awesome , cute skinny natural boobs normal a bit small
G45:B2b bbbj fj 45 awesome , hieght short but nice enhanced boobs
I have taken G93 a few times and I cannot say that she is skinny!

Sometimes one has to take some of these descriptions with a pinch of salt. One person's skinny is another person's meaty. Best is for one to take a look at the real girl and not depend too much on another person's review of her physical appearance.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

aj need condom? can cum in ass?
Old 01-03-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I have taken G93 a few times and I cannot say that she is skinny!

Sometimes one has to take some of these descriptions with a pinch of salt. One person's skinny is another person's meaty. Best is for one to take a look at the real girl and not depend too much on another person's review of her physical appearance.
I think afew bros have said that the 0845 frs are fake
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1