The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Jm14 g14.....looks really not bad...slim slim with huge fake boobs looks like ....Jamie yeo I think ....very tempting....any FR?

Jm8 g14 also look quite cute

Long queues at js n jm
Old 25-02-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Jm14 g14.....looks really not bad...slim slim with huge fake boobs looks like ....Jamie yeo I think ....very tempting....any FR?

Jm8 g14 also look quite cute
Long queues at js n jm
mm...i oso find g14 most chio at jm14...almost wanted to try but those boobs look very hard.
j8 g14...hows body type? petite..natural..milf slim?
Old 25-02-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
mm...i oso find g14 most chio at jm14...almost wanted to try but those boobs look very hard.
j8 g14...hows body type? petite..natural..milf slim?
J8 g14 body can't tell cos she hiding at the corner....can only see face ...looks cute ...again maybe because of alcohol....sometimes when I m sober see again might be different lol.

Jm14 g14 I don't mind trying...hopefully body not chui when take off clothes...cos look like car show model...
Old 26-02-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 8
Roswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to allRoswell is a name known to all

G20 at JM14 also looks good with the tits spilling out and fairly white toned skin. Was wondering how is her service.
Old 26-02-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 15
sexlance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G20 is very accommodating and nice. But not the best imho.
Old 26-02-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 22
cebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlance View Post
G20 is very accommodating and nice. But not the best imho.
G20 provides bbbj + frenching ?
Old 26-02-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xdanial1998x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just passed by jm14 today, they were closed, does anyone know their pattern of when they close and open? Is it the last monday of every month?

So i actually decided to go to JM8G1 instead, wasnt a bad experience, very SOP but her moaning was good, but no bbbj or frenching at all
Old 26-02-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
TBH I don't see what is the big deal about that. Are Indians not also humans with needs to be satisfied? What makes you think that somehow they must be more dirty that local guys? It's entirely racist if you ask me.
If these nehs have no qualms spending 60 bucks then they can choose almost the whole of Geylang Cat50 Thai girls. What's the point to cluster at JM/JS?

If u have screwed long enough at geylang and had regular chats with your regular working girls, you will find that there are a number who are adverse to certain skin colour and will try to avoid serving these hard dicks.
Old 26-02-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Jm14 g20 looks good to me too
Old 27-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
If these nehs have no qualms spending 60 bucks then they can choose almost the whole of Geylang Cat50 Thai girls. What's the point to cluster at JM/JS?

If u have screwed long enough at geylang and had regular chats with your regular working girls, you will find that there are a number who are adverse to certain skin colour and will try to avoid serving these hard dicks.
A lot of times the preferred customer base is controlled by OKTs, not the girls.
Old 27-02-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
If these nehs have no qualms spending 60 bucks then they can choose almost the whole of Geylang Cat50 Thai girls. What's the point to cluster at JM/JS? .
Because these ah nehs are there for the aj girls which other houses dun have.
Old 27-02-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gdangmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to JM14 today as I have 2 days in Singapore. OKT quoted me $80 for 30mins. I am Caucasian though, I didnt have my phone with me otherwise I would have shown him this forum.
I said that I heard this place was cat40 and he dissmissed me by saying the only cat40 girls you will get are FL. I didnt go in as only one girl avail, massive tits!

Is this normal in Singapore? It seems to be a theme throughout asia in general, the white man pays more...
Old 27-02-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
D3NI3D deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdangmo View Post
Went to JM14 today as I have 2 days in Singapore. OKT quoted me $80 for 30mins. I am Caucasian though, I didnt have my phone with me otherwise I would have shown him this forum.
I said that I heard this place was cat40 and he dissmissed me by saying the only cat40 girls you will get are FL. I didnt go in as only one girl avail, massive tits!

Is this normal in Singapore? It seems to be a theme throughout asia in general, the white man pays more...
Mate the white man tax at its best. If you do go back try G7. She fantastic.

LEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEENKIN!!!!
Old 27-02-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Just pay up, its the same everywhere.
Old 27-02-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdangmo View Post

I am very sorry that you had such an experience. I've been to JM14 myself before and i disagree with such sales tactics blatantly ripping off foreign clients. When i travel to Western countries I don't get such discrimination from Western brothels or freelance sex workers so I don't know why the reverse apparently is acceptable in Asia.

If you still want to go down Geylang again with local company this time to both guide you through the scene, as well as help smooth the way through if you run up against such unreasonable pimps, please drop me a line. I'm free for the next few days so I'd be happy to be of assistance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1