The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2020, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Actually whats good about anal sex??

I have a regular and i always want to cip but she always makes me cia because scared discovered during check up

I already shot many times inside and still feel i prefer the natural slippery feeling of the pussy. The ass is just not the same, its less slippery, when the ky runs out it starts to feel like when you pcc with lube but ur hand got mix with water, dunno whats the word for that feeling.

Some bros said ass is tighter ? Well maybe abit?
Old 08-08-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I have a regular and i always want to cip but she always makes me cia
Some girls like it in the ass. Some want in the ass as I think the test wont swab the asshole

If you are willing, pm me who is the lady leh.. Maybe it was someone I tried before
Old 09-08-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Actually whats good about anal sex??

Haha i need to keep that info private
Old 09-08-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

my ex gf from thai always like to be violated in the asshole in her bathroom.

everytime i fly over to see her in bkk, we will always end up having hot sex in her bathroom.. 1st by getting a wet bbbj and after which a hot pussy fj... then when she gets damn turn on she will say: darling i want u to fuck my ass.. upon hearing my stiff lj turn even stiffer, she wew squeeze some bath foam and coat it on my lj and perk her ass high while standing and leaning againts the wall.
The i will slowly insert in and once my cock head disappear, she will go crazy and f me all the way inside her ass and moan as if her life depends on my having me f her hard... the vapour from the hot shower mist up the glass door and all i can do is just give it to her till before i climax, i will turn her face towards me and french her deep.

Wrapping her slim waist with 1 hand and grabbing squeezing her tits with the other hand while my lj hungrily squrted all my cum into her black hole..
After pull out, will see cum flowing out from her hole while she still gasping and smiling back at me...

Shiok!

so u may consider fucking her in the bathroom. Less messy also, cos can straightaway wash up.. hehehe
Old 09-08-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For certain girls, their asshole is tighter and just as slippery. No danger of pregnancy and AV only check for traces of semen in mouth and pussy but not asshole hahaha.

I personally prefer to fuck and cum in asshole too if they allow
Old 09-08-2020, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
For certain girls, their asshole is tighter and just as slippery. No danger of pregnancy and AV only check for traces of semen in mouth and pussy but not asshole hahaha.

Never tried, feel it can be messy, cause you know what comes out from that hole. That said have not even tried raw in 13 years of Cheonging. Now raw is high priority item as soon as GL playground opens.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-08-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post

Huh... Din know that..... Maybe its the lube... I think i will buy silicon gel to try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Never tried, feel it can be messy, cause you know what comes out from that hole. That said have not even tried raw in 13 years of Cheonging. Now raw is high priority item as soon as GL playground opens.
How come u change to raw leh
Old 09-08-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Anal sex is safer to the girl because she can’t get pregnant. Also, there’s a lot of nerves at the anal area, so if they manage to overcome the initial pain, they actually quite enjoy it. The mixture of pain + shiok is making them high like on drug.

That’s what I heard from some of my FB who likes to do it raw in their anal.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Huh... Din know that..... Maybe its the lube... I think i will buy silicon gel to try

How come u change to raw leh
All the bro here say raw very shiokh. I also want to feel one or two times. The idea even feel more intimate. Otherwise just happy to bonk a tall, pretty and friendly gal.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-08-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Anal sex is safer to the girl because she can’t get pregnant. Also, there’s a lot of nerves at the anal area, so if they manage to overcome the initial pain, they actually quite enjoy it. The mixture of pain + shiok is making them high like on drug.

That’s what I heard from some of my FB who likes to do it raw in their anal.
Oic ... Good to know..... but have U, as a guy tried anal before and can compare with pussy

Quote:
All the bro here say raw very shiokh. I also want to feel one or two times. The idea even feel more intimate. Otherwise just happy to bonk a tall, pretty and friendly gal.
Huh... Have u never raw before???

Anyway dun ever go internet websites or massage place for raw, alot of diseases among the girls there. Pictures always fake.

Bbbj, kissing with fl also avoid if u have a partner or share food / share spoon / share cup with family and dun want to explain how u got std.

Safest option is find those skilled in hj can let u feel shoik without any risk
Old 09-08-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

envy as i never had a chance.

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 09-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oic ... Good to know..... but have U, as a guy tried anal before and can compare with pussy

Anyway dun ever go internet websites or massage place for raw, alot of diseases among the girls there. Pictures always fake.

Bbbj, kissing with fl also avoid if u have a partner or share food / share spoon / share cup with family and dun want to explain how u got std.

Have tried raw only twice before when producing next generation. Seed Bullet also very effective , one shot produce offspring, the where got chance. One you have some offspring the you what happens......
Old 09-08-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Have tried raw only twice before when producing next generation. Seed Bullet also very effective , one shot produce offspring, the where got chance. One you have some offspring the you what happens......
One shot one life? Marksman leh....🤣🤣🤣
Old 09-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:

My right hand very skilled in HJ (gaahmen Policy giving lot of practice these days), but nothing compares to the warmth, beauty and wetness of a naked woman. A beautiful and willing woman is an ocean of sexual delight.
Old 09-08-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Ml handjob not the same, for 1, your hands are still a man's hands even if its your hands

Sounds like u raw very little?? But have a wife n kids??? Oh no..... Then i suggest u don't start raw because raw will get std 1, any raw warrior will tell u the same. Later spread to ur wife

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1