The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Basque Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSARCASM View Post
Hahah....true bro......
Up you my 3 humble rep points for your FR!

By the way if anyone knows good lunch or dinner buffet places please post here.
Thanks.
Old 25-03-2018, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sperminater1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Im not far from there, but I will go CJs on Weds to looksee

Maybe, depends where you going
you got any suggestions??
Old 25-03-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
BiggyAL123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBiggyAL123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

hi bros... planning to go Jakarta this april... regular cheongster at batam, Balai and T. Pinang....but a newbie on places like Jakarta and Bandung.. Anyone knows where good place to get booking girls just like in Batam?? Or is there no such thing in Jakarta?? So i must only look for FL's in Jakarta?? Pls someone tell me how the system works.. Thanx bros
Old 27-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta

Who's in Jakarta this and next week?

My HQ is at Lokasari Plaza's Starbucks (Jl. Mangga Besar).
This is the place where I meet humsup bros to plan fire mission hahaha.
Old 27-03-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSARCASM View Post
Quick FR on Basque on Thu night....

Went for dinner first....food quite nice( Spanish )

The bar area turns into a dance area with a DJ playing music at 10pm. Saw a few FLs walking in abt that time. Felt the standard is quite good. ( arn 7/10).Better than my last visit to CJs last year.

Did not talk to any FL as I BYO there. So don't know the charges. Lots of Ang Mo. When I left early at 12....saw a few more walking in. Heard from my gal that its packed with FLs on FRI/SAT. On thu it was like almost 1 gal :1.5 guy ratio.....

happy hunting bros....
Thanks for the FR ... will be there next month and recce
Old 27-03-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Arrow Jakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

Those who PM me I'm sorry but I don't have the time to one by one, chit chat and answer questions such as where are you cheonging, etc.

I already stated where my Jakarta "HQ" is.
If you are free to TCSS then meet up first and discuss.
This is the most efficient way to filter out the NATO time wasters.

Just PM me your dates and WhatsApp no.
I'll inform you if I'm free on your dates.

Wishing all bros a Happy Good Friday!
Old 28-03-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mangosteen is Cool - loads of Potential

First time in Jakarta and went to Malio after a lot of research. It was a Sunday 25th March. About 5pm.

Reached there was ushered to go through the metal detectors. The usher was quick to tell me go to second floor. Massage. I was also promptly given the wristband with the number tag. Went to second floor and in through these doors leading to a big room with a pole dance stage with no lights on. And the lower floor with sofas were filled with women. Not many customers about 6.
before the usher left he said not to forget to tip him later.

A mommasan appreared and asked what was me poison. Ordered a drink and chat. immediately asked some girls to come up. Indonesian girls but not many caught my attention. There were 2 who left the line up and one was quite demure. Told the mommasan not choosing from this line up and she looked a bit impatient. I asked here about the one that left the line up. She said HAPPY.

So opted for HAPPY hoping she will make me HAPPY. A very pretty looking local girl, fair type. but was a bit wary when she sat down and spoke no English.Quite a bit disappointed.

Signed the receipt for the price quoted and went to the lift with HAPPY hoping for the best. 2 SG bros were in the lift with us, their eyes burning her.

In the room was showered and all the time checking her firm tits out. Butt was ok not that firm but bearable. Got down to the massage. Massage was good. And she put on that short robe with nothing underneath. Drifting into sleep and planning what to do with her later. Hoping to fast forward the massage. Then the massage ended. I asked her lets get on with the next step. She took out her lube and cap and the phone rang.

I asked to extend the session and I regretted it. Did not want to leave with blue balls as I dont have much time to spare as well. She called a number and I spoke to some woman on the other end of the line. It was full charge to extend 1 Hr.

Quite a mechanical session with no GFE at all. Your milage may vary but midway i decided to get it over with as i was getting bored. In the end she asked for 300k tips. Ok first time there inexperienced let her chop. Went down paid and left.

Cost: 2.5M + 300k Tips
Girl: Happy
Looks: 7.8 (Will turn heads type)
Knockers: 7.5 firm
BJ Capped: 6 (mechanical - a bit of balls licking)
FJ: 6 (mechanical)
Will I go there again: Not

Another story to tell about Wechat experience in Jakarta that just happened to me less than 1 hour ago, for those who want to try this mode of outcall. thanks to the warnings on this site I was well prepared. Wanted to see how bad it was so play play a bit.

Received a notification of someone adding me. checked it out. (note: these past few days many girls added me to chat)

The users picture was very pretty of course and I knew it was too good to be true. Played along and asked her to send more pictures. Pictures were sent and it just looked like the same girl in the profile picture. So I asked if it was ok if I called her over video. Silence. I called her on video and my call got cancelled by her. She said she was working (mentioned the exact hotel I was staying at) and cannot answer. I told her that it was a coincidence as I'm staying at the same hotel. She then proceeded to ask me to go down to the lobby and meet her (she said wearing a red dress). I aked her to take a selfie and send so I can verify she is indeed at the lobby and also the girl in the picture. She send me a picture of the lift lobby. Without her in it. She kept asking me to go down. At this juncture she quoted 1 mIllion 2 hours.
I told her I was in the shitter and will take 15 mins. But in reality I was ready to go have a look. So bolted out of the room for the adventure.

I took the lift to the lift to the 2nd floor and headed down the escalator. Walked past the lobby and noticed a woman in red. Chee Bye - Sure enough not the girl in picture and I'm quite sure the bros here will also agree that she looks quite scary. I proceeded to the lift and went back up. I will again advise all bros to forget the WeChat method as it is not going to be good result.

Well this is the experience I want to share with the bros here. Your experience might be different. Just my 5 cents.

Thanks for reading. Good Night.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta

Quote:

I am in town and can meet up. But not at Lokasari. The girls are too ugly there. They may be cheap, but they are below my standards. How about meeting at Basque? We can get much better looking girls for free at Basque.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
How about meeting at Basque? We can get much better looking girls for free at Basque.
"Free" is a wonderful word. Shouldn't be a problem as Tonycheng is handsome n rich... 1 north, 1 south.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
"Free" is a wonderful word. Shouldn't be a problem as Tonycheng is handsome n rich... 1 north, 1 south.
More like humsupsome.

Rich in sperm, poor in cash.
Old 28-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
More like humsupsome.

Rich in sperm, poor in cash.
Dun worry, go Basque.... free
Old 29-03-2018, 05:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 15
tigerl74 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigerl74 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i will be in jakarta on 4 april. any bros going there at that time too. A total newbie in jakarta
Old 29-03-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Good morning Jakarta!
At my HQ lim kopi hitam.

Freshly brewed coffee grande size at RP25,000/S$2.40.
Where to find in this world?
Even Malaysia can't beat this price.

Old 29-03-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those who PM me I'm sorry but I don't have the time to one by one, chit chat and answer questions such as where are you cheonging, etc.

I already stated where my Jakarta "HQ" is.
If you are free to TCSS then meet up first and discuss.
This is the most efficient way to filter out the NATO time wasters.

Just PM me your dates and WhatsApp no.
I'll inform you if I'm free on your dates.

Wishing all bros a Happy Good Friday!
well said!!!

TCSS before chiong is best for both
got chemistry proceed together
feel no kum just go on ur own....but dun worry some bro might still guide u whr to party alone
Old 29-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Nope... why? U want to pay me USD 1000?
pee, so humble u....ur paycheck far far MORE which i cannot afford u

sanuk!!!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1