The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
outonbail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

What is so special about VIP spa?
Old 14-03-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephalem View Post
After bonk, me and my friend went to the cafeteria for food, but quite disappointed that they didnt replenish the buffet lol, but still got maggie, toast bread etc...
Buffet is catered from outside and delivery is twice everyday at 12pm & 6pm. The food usually is finished within an hour as regulars know the delivery timing and wait to whack the food as soon as it arrives.

If you are late night owl...... the girls will usually order supper with beer after 1 or 2am..... you can tongpang your food order with them and have party together
Some of the girls are good drinkers.
Old 14-03-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oglaf1234 View Post
Hi all, going to VIP for the first time this week. Read the thread but still got some questions hope the bros here will be kind enough to answer.

1) What time do they open?

2) Which girl is syt and good service for a first timer? So far from what I read from this thread + pics I've seen, I planning 299, 267, or 513. Are those good choices?

Thanks!!!
The staff usually comes in @ 11am to clean and prepare the spa.... and some girls will arrive about 12pm to cstch the early bird customers. But the ang pais and popular girls usually come in after 2pm as they no need to wait for customers..... and these girls leave early too after hitting their quota for the day.

"Peak hour" is between 2-5pm on weekdays as at this timing all the girls are in and also many customers like to come during this timing too. On fri & sat nights is also another "Peak hour"

Girls come & go so no point to keep tabs on those girl numbers as they may have return home by the time of your visit..... better to sit and watch the mirror parade to select your girl..... and dun forget to post FR.

Generally service here is above standard as the girls are testdrive and mentored before they start work. Please feedback to the captains if your girl is lacking in servicing you...... she will be re-educated or sent out to another joint.
Old 14-03-2018, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

newbie here..after reading so many reviews here..will be gg there tml evening time w my 2 other frds..(all of us 1st time gg VIP)..hopefully can have some food over there b4 massage..i have already sum out these nos to my frds to choose tml..
H210 530 D265 206 513 216 D269..
Old 14-03-2018, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
The staff usually comes in @ 11am to clean and prepare the spa.... and some girls will arrive about 12pm to cstch the early bird customers. But the ang pais and popular girls usually come in after 2pm as they no need to wait for customers..... and these girls leave early too after hitting their quota for the day.

"Peak hour" is between 2-5pm on weekdays as at this timing all the girls are in and also many customers like to come during this timing too. On fri & sat nights is also another "Peak hour"

Girls come & go so no point to keep tabs on those girl numbers as they may have return home by the time of your visit..... better to sit and watch the mirror parade to select your girl..... and dun forget to post FR.

Generally service here is above standard as the girls are testdrive and mentored before they start work. Please feedback to the captains if your girl is lacking in servicing you...... she will be re-educated or sent out to another joint.
Wow bro really appreciate you taking the time to post such a detailed reply, thanks man! Hmm, if weekend go at around 2pm crowded?

Haha I read all the good ones are choped already, so mirror wont see them ma. That's why thinking of asking for recommendations then directly calling number
Old 14-03-2018, 08:10 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post

Peak hour should be after 5pm, bcos those overnite the previous day one will all the back after 5pm.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Itunes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for the information here.

Last edited by Itunes; 14-03-2018 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Change it
Old 14-03-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itunes View Post
Tks for the information here.
Any info on which are the AJ girls in the current batch?
Old 15-03-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Iperry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Take grab from jb Central to vip only rm6
Old 16-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Iperry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried 537 before? Wanted to try her but she's always booked although she's considered new...
Old 17-03-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iperry View Post
Anyone tried 537 before? Wanted to try her but she's always booked although she's considered new...
quite ok. Playful and petite type
Old 17-03-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

599 and 299. one of the vip angpai.
Old 17-03-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

My favorite of good looking gals at vip.

Old 17-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

vip spa is the best in jb at the moment.so many selection.
Old 17-03-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
599 and 299. one of the vip angpai.
299 is angpai becoz she is young. 599 is her sister.
Service wise both girls are only so so provide average service that follow SOP but no extra gfe or pse unless you are young and GENEROUS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread