The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
legal thai house

Hi all,

It seem that all this thai legal wl girl are the same.
I always repeat the same girl because of great
Gfe and good service. However, it kind of put off
When they start asking phone number, ask you
Out during their off day. Showing you the calendar
And asking number..promising I wont call u. My friend
Birthday tommorow..want come celebrate.
It seem bad and finding execuse I cant give.
It seem like I should not visit same girl more than 2
Times. I just want the service and they always
Think I into long terms...

Sianz..
Old 14-04-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: legal thai house

whores are paid for fucking and nothing after that..why bother to give phone number...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-04-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It tend to break up the atmosphere. Service still good. But irritating to keep asking. Need to
Find another one and then whole thing start again.
Old 22-04-2016, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
It tend to break up the atmosphere. Service still good. But irritating to keep asking. Need to

I think shes wants to be your tirak
Old 22-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Absolutely! The more the merrier for these ladies.
Old 23-04-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

She's fishing and if you kena hooked, you will become another one of her Shaking Money Tree...
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on View Post
Old 23-04-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

She is just offering you a deal. What you will get is the companionship by few girls. The damage is you gotta pay for all the expenses.

A dinner with few girls, given a dude who would pay all the bills, I estimate the expenses would be more than $200. It is a bad offer, I won't take it.
Old 27-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

based on present economy, competitive job markets, uncertainties of holding on to a fixed rate job, especially the places of origins of these girls in a tank, sometimes, they don't really have better career outlook. and so, they resort to flesh trade, if not here, then elsewhere.

for whatever reasons untold, the majority share the similar stories: deprived childhood, under educated, incompetent parents, or families riddled in never ending debts etc.

humans being humans, repeated visits has its perks, and its no surprise that the chick will want some exclusivity, or have preference to be showered with a little more from the regular(s).

takes 2 hands to clap. even if she asks for tons of gifts, u have the right of refusal. at the end of the day, what u reap is what u sow. what goes around comes around.

look at the birth rate gender ratio in their countries of origin, the females outnumber the males 4:1. its safe to say that more than half of their girls will never be married to a local male, and they have to resort to marrying a foreign man.

Though they may never confess it, but deep down, they truly wish they’d be bestowed to a man beyond their own country, barring no language/ culture barrier.

there have been regulars that i've patronized since the good old days of 12 button phones & pixel screens, and the x factor relationship sustains longer than their short-lived marriages back home.

On some of my visits to their city of origin, some bestow hospitality beyond expectations. There r those who would avail themselves to receive u at the airport, be your companion (unlimited bonks) for your entire length of visit, sometimes at hotel of your choice, sometimes in their humble abode.

So at the end of the day, u decide what kind of a relationship u want it to be. If its transactional, it wouldn’t be necessary to exchange contact details.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 29-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
haha tirak must spend money wor.....Touch n go is the best.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:30 PM
Samster

That day while overnight...she bring
A baby girl doll. Look creepy and kind of scary. The doll wear pendant and inside the shirt got thai script. She say belong to her friend for good luck..the skin so rubbery and like always stare...really creepy man.she even told me sometimes the doll come to her room and play powder around...shit man
Old 07-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
It seems you have now become her DOLL - and she could have some occult power 👣👣 over you. Just cut it clean with her bro.....there are CLEANER choice out there...👴👰👰
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1