The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2006, 02:02 AM
YoungGun70

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wink Bkk Cheong Joints Price Update?

All brothers,

I'm going to Bangkok soon and after searched through most of the reports,I have short listed few joints to cheong. This will be my first trip to Bangkok thus need all brother's help. Is anybody care to update on the pricing of below joints ? Just don't like to get "ketuk"/chop by Thai OKT.

1. Catherine
2. Poseidon
3. Chao Phraya 2
4. Colonze 2
5. Emmanuelle
6. J-One
7. Mirage

Any advise to newbie like me in Bkk? Been to JB, KL, Batam & Balai only.
Old 18-04-2006, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bkk Cheong Joints Price Update?

Check this web.Some useful info for you.

www.bangkoktonight.com
Old 18-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hardone80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, when you will be in Bangkok ? I'm also going there next week (probably only can cheong on April 27) and am a green horn to Bangkok cheonging. Would appreciate if you can provide more info if you have gotten experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun70
All brothers,

I'm going to Bangkok soon and after searched through most of the reports,I have short listed few joints to cheong. This will be my first trip to Bangkok thus need all brother's help. Is anybody care to update on the pricing of below joints ? Just don't like to get "ketuk"/chop by Thai OKT.

1. Catherine
2. Poseidon
3. Chao Phraya 2
4. Colonze 2
5. Emmanuelle
6. J-One
7. Mirage

Old 18-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1. Catherine
2. Poseidon

4. Colonze 2
5. Emmanuelle

7. Mirage
This few above std price la....wont get chop off....
Old 19-04-2006, 12:52 AM
YoungGun70

Hardone80 PM you my schedule. Thanks for other advise.
Old 19-04-2006, 01:11 AM
YoungGun70

How to register as forum new in Bangkok Tonight ?
Old 19-04-2006, 03:45 AM
bangkoktonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junichi
Currently new applicants for the forum has been denied.But i tried emailing the webmaster and asked him to register me.Then he did register me with the preferred username and password...Hope that helps!!
I help them advertise here in SBF, you think they will give me membership boh?
Old 19-04-2006, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
All brothers,

1. Catherine
2. Poseidon
3. Chao Phraya 2
4. Colonze 2
5. Emmanuelle
6. J-One
7. Mirage

If U want to get "ketup/chop" please go to Chao Phraya2 and J-One....
How come U missed out the top ones (many model types in similar league to Poseidon) like Utopia (Phram9), Tarawadee (Pattanakan), Long Beach (Phram 9 opposite RCA)...
Slightly Lower tier ones
-Amsterdam (near Fortune Building, Asoke/Ratchada)
-Victoria Secret (off Phram 9)
-Caesar (Ratchada)

Pricing wise generally <2.5K for the fishtank normal ones and >2.5-3K for the model types
Old 19-04-2006, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king
Check this web.Some useful info for you.

www.bangkoktonight.com
aiya.... frankly bangkoktonight info quite outdated...good thing is info is arranged nicely in database table format. Latest info are here but not so easy to go thru'. If I am not mistaken, sometime ago there were some private Yahoo groups set up (using Yahoo Groups) by brothers that sort all these info nicely by database tables with ratings of gals quality, prices, facilities. Very very convenient
Old 19-04-2006, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 19
yanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryanz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan
aiya.... frankly bangkoktonight info quite outdated...good thing is info is arranged nicely in database table format. Latest info are here but not so easy to go thru'. If I am not mistaken, sometime ago there were some private Yahoo groups set up (using Yahoo Groups) by brothers that sort all these info nicely by database tables with ratings of gals quality, prices, facilities. Very very convenient

yeah bangkoktonight info not very updated n those info from farangs can actually differ miles apart from what we expect.. our tastes really not in the same league..

cheers.
Old 19-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
BigJohn3288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Any Samsters in BKK,

Want 2 meet up to go cheong together can cal me on my mobile 079134812. See Ya.. Please ID yourself as a Samster or I will not acknowledge your call.
Old 19-04-2006, 10:48 PM
YoungGun70

acmilan,

First of all sorry lar... Your team has been 1 goal down to Barcelona. Thanks for your recommendation, that's we call samster spirit mar ;-). Newbie to Bangkok so don't know much all the joints. Tight budget hence looking for less than 2000 per action and value for money joint.
Old 20-04-2006, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
acmilan,

Newbie to Bangkok so don't know much all the joints. Tight budget hence looking for less than 2000 per action and value for money joint.

Less than 2000 B in your list :
1 Catherine
3 Chao Phraya 2

I cannot remember the price of Colonze 2, I believe it is around the 2000 B mark.

6 J-One is a clip joint, better avoid.

In my opinion Victoria Secret, which charges less than 2000 B, is superior to the two sub-2000 B in your list. The Problem is it is not easy to find Victoria Secret. Can try your luck and ask the taxi driver. In Thailand if there is any sign of hesitation to your enquiry, better change cab immediately.

Good luck and enjoy.
Old 20-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender
Less than 2000 B in your list :
1 Catherine
3 Chao Phraya 2

I cannot remember the price of Colonze 2, I believe it is around the 2000 B mark.

6 J-One is a clip joint, better avoid.

In my opinion Victoria Secret, which charges less than 2000 B, is superior to the two sub-2000 B in your list. The Problem is it is not easy to find Victoria Secret. Can try your luck and ask the taxi driver. In Thailand if there is any sign of hesitation to your enquiry, better change cab immediately.

Good luck and enjoy.
fish tank for Colonze 2 is 1900B

few of the gals defintely worth more than 2000b for their looks and service
IMHO

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 20-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

I have been trying very hard to find catherine MP but still no clue where it is? Any brothers can guide me.? Me going next month. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1