The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
humtra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bandung Discovery

Hi Lancefire, well done on your reports.

You are right, the golfing there charge by the agent is ex. I stayed there for 4D3N, 2 balls about $700 each excluding airfare. Played 3 different courses.

Will be great to hear further from you or Kawabanga for his great reports on the university FL

Cheers
Old 16-01-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adra View Post
Been informed by someone that KAWABANGA IS NOT A SCAMMER. Its a MISUNDERSTANDING. Sorry man.

Anyway, keep on sharing.
Yup. I might have met him before.... He is a member since 2005... 4 years after me... hhehe

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 17-01-2012, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 23
adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by humtra View Post
Thanks for the great reports, well done!
Agreed the cheong place was good

I love Bandung too for the lovely weather and beaus there.
Was there 1 months ago for a golf trip.

Ok the Golf info you wanted as follows:

The original price travel agent quoted us was about $600 but disappointingly they add alot more for reasons like only 2 balls, weekends rate la and also upgrade to better hotel ( which is not really good). End up paying for about $800 for 4D3N.
Reports on the golf course :
1) Giri Gahana - Course quite ok, wide and well maintain, lady caddies which are really
sweet and friendly. Buddy course
2) Mountain View - Beautiful hilltop course, scenic and very well maintain.
Lady caddies, also very chatty and friendly
3) Dago Endah - Very narrow course and short. Squeezing as much space on the
hillside. Kids running around the course..haha. man caddy not so
friendly..

Went to Caesar Palace Disco, big but not crowded at all. Some FL there but soso only.
Ordered 1 bottle Chivas get one free, damage 1.2 million rph.

Next day went to Amesia Disco, crowded with many girls but the men are twice more!!
Tried to KC with some chiobu sitting at the bar counter but got politely rejected
Think they are there as crowded puller..

Last night went to this street with a lot of pubs and restaurants, had a long night there
drinking and chatting with my friends.. not much happening but beautiful and cozy place.

Overall quite ok, will visit bandung again

Hope the above is useful
Nice sharing! I found its hard to get a FL contact there. any resources?
Old 18-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
humtra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not really hard to get the FL.
I went to a couple of Disco, there were many university syt especially during weekends.
They are very friendly and approachable, you do need time to talk them up and progress further.
Old 23-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bandido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings bros, just found out about this ste.

Very true that Vegas is a bit overprice, went there to entertain a customer a month back, the gals are so so only.

For me, I would usually hunt and farm,

For farming, try SPG (Sales Promotion Girl) approach them and talk to them and say something like " is this new, anything special about them (the item they are promoting) Important rulu is do not stare at them like you gonna eat them whole, instead look at the products they are promoting. Make your move just before you leave, example, ask them, e.g Miss, shopping good clothes di Bandung dimana ya? They will tell you a few places, just ask them again where is that or dimana itu? Girls love shopping and you know what to do next. Just need to invest in buying them a dress or 2 and dinner, prolly not more than IDR 1jt but the ROI is absolutely fantastic...

As for hunting, many bros had already recemmended good places where you can go for instant action, but the feel and experience is not the same as the one above.

Happy farming and hunting..

As

I got a to know a few of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Please be aware that the legal age for having sex for the gal is 17 in Indonesia. I have heard that you could get gal below that age but be sure that the OKT is reliable. If you get caught with underage gal, the police will ensure you pay big time no matter how you plead your innocent.

My friends who own KTV in Bandung, Surabaya, and Jakarta are very sensitive about employing what appears to be very young lady. They have to ensure that these gals are above 17.

As for KTV that provide sure hit is Venetian and Amnes in Paskal Hypersquare which is closed to Hilton Hotel. The rate in Amnes is about Rp 1 million and the KTV room on the 1st floor does have an extra room for you to do the business. The room on the 3rd floor does not have that and you might have to bring her with you to your hotel. Amnes also have a good club on the 2nd floor. Please wear long pants and shoes if you want to go to the club. Lots of hot gals there. I don't know the rate there.

As for Venetian, it is a bit complicated. They have 3 category of gals:

Category 1 which is NORMAL has a minimum charge of 5 hours. Gal pricing vary from Rp 90k/hour, 100k/hour, and 120k/hour. The gal will drink and sing song with you. The different rate reflect their height, figures, and skin fairness.

Category 2 is FULL BOOK which has a minimum charge of 10 hours. Same gal pricing. What they do is they will wear see through lengerie with no bra.. you can auto roam. If you like the gal, you bring her to the room upstair (they provide hotel service) with additional Rp 500k to finish her off.

Category 3 is FANTASY which has a minimum charge of 15 hours. Same gal pricing. They will wear see through lengerie with no bra and panty. They will do hot dance (which they strip their cloth) every hours for 15-20 minutes. You can bring her upstair for extra Rp 500k to unload your lust.

Avoid Vegas even though they claim to be the most posh in Bandung. The gal there is a bit older (though they can really play) but not everyone can be taken out. The place is also very pricey and the gal all have horn. Security will ask for tips as well in that place.

Avoid Alvalcalo if you don't like druggies. This place is diagonally opposite Venetian.
Old 27-01-2012, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Went to Venetian Spa yesterday. Overall impression is good and gal quality is above average. I think this should be the most expensive F*&k joint in Bandung. Room quality is above average as well. They charge you Rp 100k for more premium room or it is a free upgrade if you take 2 gals. The standard room should be sufficient.

Can some confirm to me the charges in Venetian ? They charge me Rp 350k for message and Rp 578k for the extra.

Went to FIX KTV at night with a few gals. Room quality is average.. not a bad joint. I think this is very reasonable price joint. 18 years Chivas coast Rp 2.2m + VAT for a package of 2 bottles. Ladies charges are Bandung standard. Ladies quality is average but there are a bunch of them.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:40 AM
Samster

adra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud ofadra has much to be proud of

Just comeback from Bandung yesterday. It was a DAMN NICE trip overall and a GREAT discovery for me as I'm so lucky too get this 16 years old SYT school girl for a super nice pricing and easy contact. haha...

Name : Fiena
Look : 9/10
Boobs : Nicely medium B
Pussy : Super tight and clean ( i nearly did raw..haha..luckily my brain still there )
Attitude : 8/10 ( still shy and lack of skill ) - but I love this man!!
GFE : 9/10 ( the most REAL moaners of all )
Damage : Rp500,000 for 3 hours unlimited shots ( huhuh ) i did 3 shots, 1 CIM

RTF : Sure, will comeback around April..haha..miss her GFE..

I also went to Venetian as well, last Saturday but everything is SOP but it was worth the damage. To get this kind of contact, i took the advise from bro here to get them from cab driver. they got hundreds of contact for us to choose. though i know they earn some commission from this still it was a good deal.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Waah piang ngey, Bro lancefire, you are a true Bandung legend. Merci beacoup for the great info. Ill be at Bandung in March. Damm enthu after reading this thread especially Bro lancefire's info. Kaw kaw ah!

2.5m should be sufficient for spa & ktv ey..

Anyway, thanks for the great infos!

"When the cat mew, the birds chirp."
Old 03-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just comeback from Bandung yesterday. It was a DAMN NICE trip overall and a GREAT discovery for me as I'm so lucky too get this 16 years old SYT school girl for a super nice pricing and easy contact. haha...

Name : Fiena
Look : 9/10
Boobs : Nicely medium B
Pussy : Super tight and clean ( i nearly did raw..haha..luckily my brain still there )
Attitude : 8/10 ( still shy and lack of skill ) - but I love this man!!
GFE : 9/10 ( the most REAL moaners of all )
Damage : Rp500,000 for 3 hours unlimited shots ( huhuh ) i did 3 shots, 1 CIM

RTF : Sure, will comeback around April..haha..miss her GFE..
Can share Fiena's contact with me......? Btw was there a mami involved?
Old 05-02-2012, 04:49 AM
Samster

no..but i could intro u to the taxi driver who supply her..pm me
Old 08-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no..but i could intro u to the taxi driver who supply her..pm me
Bro... send you PM liao...
Old 08-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, nice catch u got there!
Old 09-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
Steven Song deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Bro, nice catch u got there!
Yeah, agreed!!
Old 09-02-2012, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jjtan is Cool - loads of Potential

I agree with Bro Bandido,
Met a gal in Bandung last year while i was there for 2 weeks. Farming is not difficult if you are sincere and scoring is not the target. On our third outing we are frenching and from then on, she will invite me to jkt whenever she goes over for project work. Yes the sessions are free so are the room (paid by her company). total cost for me is a Fossil watch and two nights in Hilton, where we spent together before I flew back. She even managed to convince her boss to fly her to KL where we meet up for another 4 wonderful nights. What more can I ask. Heading back to her in May for our next sessions.

So slow is fast and sextisfying

Please note that the gals are friendly and shy, you need to draw their famine power out.
Old 14-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

was in bandung for biz trip last week, decided to give my regular girl a miss and venture out.

went to Venetian Spa to try out the experience, not many guy around rest area. Mummy came over to ask traditional massage or full service, well of course full service la ... then was told gal charge are 500K , 700K and 800K. and went to get all the gals for me to choose .. but only 500K and 700K gals are available as the 800k gals are all fully booked. Choose a petite gal from the cat 500k, have great time with her and she ask me to go back again.

Total bill: 550K( 50K for mineral water ????) + 100K (tips)

Just to check bro who frequent Venetian Spa, is it possible to privately arrange with the gal to go hotel ? anyone have done it ?

Next night went to Delta Spa quite near to Venetian Spa. take 2 session with hot stone and upgrade to room with bathtub. Massage lady does a great job in oil massage and the hot stone massage is something new for me ..quite an experience. after about 2hours of massage ask me lay face down and put my leg on her tight and she start to massage my little bro from behind .. great feeling ... turn over and she start to hj me ... manage to autoroam her body and release my army...

Total Bill: 580K( extend half hr + mineral water) + 100K (Tips)

Bandung is definetly a great place to cheong with all the syt. Someday might try to do some farming at shopping centres.

cheers
charles
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1