The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Hi etsys, the policy applies to MBC. My writing was misleading.

Well, you finally met your match - I'm a cheaper Charlie than u!
I also a cheap charlie..
Old 04-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi etsys, the policy applies to MBC. My writing was misleading.

Well, you finally met your match - I'm a cheaper Charlie than u!
Old 04-09-2012, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
From what I know, the one drink rule at MBC was enforced not to make money, but to satisfy 'city ordinance' of running a 'clean city'

i.e. Mayor Lim who loudly chest thumped that he closed the prostitution den that was called LA Cafe .. (in reality, the LAC management refused to fund Mayor Lim's election cost and that is what they reaped - 'request' to support the mayor ranged from 5 mil peso to 15 mil peso .. well, nobody said it is cheap to run as mayor ? and well, with a coffer of over 50 million, you can bribe enough voters and then leave the balance to run your office in style so you are assured of a re-election ..

Now, once you do something like that, how to allow the establishment back into business, and well, how to make about 30 odd staff employed again - especially when a few NGOs decided to question Mayor Lim's grand closure, when the staff were merely what they were - staff .. unlike AC where Waitress too get barfined ..

So a compromise was reached, staff held hostage by Manila's Finest was quietly released, and LAC was allowed to restart, albeit with a new name called MBC, and well, a bit of 'fees' for City of Manila .. and the new rule stipulates that no hookers / under-age girls . and how does the City ensure there are no hookers ? girls must pick one drink, if they are with a customer, or leaving wit the new-found friend .. or they are deemed to be hookers - if they leave with a guy they met ..

Welcome to Philippines !!!!

Now didn't know Edsa too has the same policy now .. maybe they are under the 'wings' of Mayor Lim ... and seemingly toeing the line !!!

For whatever it is, I would still pay the drink money, of 150 peso - after all - what is it ? 5 $ ? or 4 $ plus plus ? and that's coming from a cheap charlie - MOI !
EDSA is in Pasay and out of Manila City...so should not be under Mayor Lim control I guess?
Old 04-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Andylautan:

ST in MBC is about 2,500 as per the girls demand, as they claim they will loose face if they go lower... though - me is not a fan of ST, my friends have scored enough at 1,500 peso ..

ON- asking starts at 5,000 but you can always make an ST into an ON - at 2,500

Beware, there are a few 'mummies' or older girls masquerading as mummmies - no payment till deed done .. or fuck off.
At MBC, depending on the girls, ON at 1st level is 2,5000 to 3,000 pesos.......At 2nd level, it is about 4,000 pesos....
Old 05-09-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
EDSA is in Pasay and out of Manila City...so should not be under Mayor Lim control I guess?
The word is collective power sharing

Mayors now dun just look after their own territory but will join hands with the Mayors of the adjoining districts for more effective management and control.

Mayoress of Pampanga
Old 05-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
At MBC, depending on the girls, ON at 1st level is 2,5000 to 3,000 pesos.......At 2nd level, it is about 4,000 pesos....
Did I see one extra zero there ??

Well, the girls are FLs, and I have had also chance of girl putting up once, FOC, that was at about 3 AM .. and she begged me to tell other girls I am paying 3,000 (at second floor, was a Saturday and they had a great band .. ) ...

Of course, when I was waiting for her to go to toilet, another girl walks over to me and asks me "how much you agree my friend .. "

I was going to say 1 million .. but, well, not all pinays can understand sarcasm .. so said 3,000 ST ... " and this new friend wanted to tag along .. yah right ..

I did put 1,500 in the pocket of the girl I took off, but she ended up staying till afternoon .. and room service meals ..
Old 05-09-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Mayoress: Not to offend, but did you say collective bargaining, like .. collectively collecting more money for 'funds' ?
Old 05-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Did I see one extra zero there ??

Well, the girls are FLs, and I have had also chance of girl putting up once, FOC, that was at about 3 AM .. and she begged me to tell other girls I am paying 3,000 (at second floor, was a Saturday and they had a great band .. ) ...

Of course, when I was waiting for her to go to toilet, another girl walks over to me and asks me "how much you agree my friend .. "

I was going to say 1 million .. but, well, not all pinays can understand sarcasm .. so said 3,000 ST ... " and this new friend wanted to tag along .. yah right ..

I did put 1,500 in the pocket of the girl I took off, but she ended up staying till afternoon .. and room service meals ..
'FOC' ? I rather not......we all learnt at the end of the day....nothing is free.....

I personally saw in Havana, an overseas oversized Indian guy who picked up a lady for the night.....only for the next evening the girl went back to Havana to confront the guy and kicked a big fuss in the public for playing her out....not taking care of her (paying)....etc.....End result, after she left, all the girls there boycotted him and he was left all alone at his table for the night.....what a loser !
Old 05-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster

blursam: well, as I been saying, if anything says "FOC" I pass pocket money, even if they insist on not taking ..

Yah, there is no such thing as free meal in this world
Old 05-09-2012, 02:17 PM
Samster

Just hit Manila. Checking in and then checking out MBC later.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

Live report from MBC: girls aplenty
Old 05-09-2012, 03:28 PM
Samster

AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Live report from MBC: girls aplenty
Post some pics if possible..
Old 05-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
Post some pics if possible..
Haha already in room...
Old 05-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha already in room...
Enjoy....
Old 05-09-2012, 06:01 PM
Samster

Finished one session with a Christina. 2k. Not rushed, willing to french, A cup, medium sized nips. Not so tight.

She's worth her money - did all the work as I'm conserving my energy for Republiq later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1