The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 19-01-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPokerPlayer View Post
U will not be surprise that someone are above 40. I dated one and she told me on whatapps she was 25 but somehow I saw her passport and she was 42.
it is safe to say advertised age +10 is their real age often enough this is true
Old 19-01-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyineed View Post
Hi bros, had been lurking around the FL scene during covid and realise many others has had pretty bad experience with some FL here hence will post the good and bad FR here to share with all bros, hope it will help some of us from having the trauma again
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All FR & scores given based on authenticity and resemblance of FL to the pictures posted, delivery of the service listed online and the actual services rendered to me.
Score range; Worse as 1.0 & Best as 5.0. Passing is 2.50 (in score of 2, it will be viewed as just barely failed in my assessment and 3 as above average)

URL/Brand: http://www.impmm19.com/girl.php?id=4365

Name: 瑤瑤 Yao Yao

Resemblance: [3/5] IRL is much darker with much rounder face.

Face: [3/5] the cute type. Can be the cutsy GND you secretly admire.

Figure: [3/5] Plump but not fat

Boobs: [4/5] Real E cup that is soft but abit droopy

BBBJ: [1/5] Barely any.she work on it and lick my balls for barely a min and proceed to cap me and wanted to ride me.

GFE: [1/5] non existence..i tried to warm her up by making small talk and even got her to change in missionary as I see her having difficulty in cow girl but it seems like she really just want things to be over.

FJ: [1/5] Dead fish.she just close the eyes and wait for things to be over.

Additonal Remark: She have a pleasant demure. Greeted me when I arrived and got me a drink and collected money upfront first but all good stops there. Claim she is new and inexperience so yet she has told me she is in sg for 2mths plus. the service is not something which I will have expected.i offer her some suggestion to try and she gave reason to reject and try next time.

RTF: Totally NO. Waste of money & time

+Please up my points if you think the FR helps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
looks like she getting worse... what was the damage when u tried? saw her trying to increase to 220 but drop to 200 after a few days haha...
luckily i tried her during her first day when she was still in the shop
Old 20-01-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
looks like she getting worse... what was the damage when u tried? saw her trying to increase to 220 but drop to 200 after a few days haha...
luckily i tried her during her first day when she was still in the shop
hi bro, tried her for 200. honestly waste of time and money.i will rather give this money to any massage lady out there.im sure at least they smile at you when wanking you off.
probably because i look like crap. didnt excite her the least.
Old 20-01-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 15
BearyBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBearyBo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBearyBo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.impmm14.com/girl (3843)

Name: 小清
Face: 70% close
Boobs:big B (don't allow fondering)
Price:$120

Told to wear a mask and she also wore one. Basically short covered bj + pump + fake moan and go.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by BearyBo; 20-01-2022 at 10:20 PM.
Old 21-01-2022, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is a land mine. Girl and service totally not according to the FR and the pictures is totally a different women. Go at your own risk
http://www.impmm16.com/girl.php?id=4554
Old 21-01-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearyBo View Post

Told to wear a mask and she also wore one. Basically short covered bj + pump + fake moan and go.

Hope this helps.
wtf if wan wear mask then just straight up dont enter this business la? that time also got someone in MW hotel (not this) tell me to put my mask up throughout. I dressed back up and left.
Old 21-01-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hope this helps.
Luckily she didn't asked for one meter safe distancing 😬😬😬
Old 21-01-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 20
vertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to allvertical_limit is a name known to all
Smile Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:

Hope this helps.
Think nxt level will be instruct all client to do ART prior bonk
Old 21-01-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.impmm16.com/girl.php?id=3664

ask you to add here and there ,but no sounds after
Quit Fake Alice 【3664号】

all number can Reject .....are u sure ?

Last edited by ParaParaSakura; 21-01-2022 at 01:09 PM. Reason: edit
Old 25-01-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by boyineed View Post
Hi bros, had been lurking around the FL scene during covid and realise many others has had pretty bad experience with some FL here hence will post the good and bad FR here to share with all bros, hope it will help some of us from having the trauma again

*All FR & scores given based on authenticity and resemblance of FL to the pictures posted, delivery of the service listed online and the actual services rendered to me.
Score range; Worse as 1.0 & Best as 5.0. Passing is 2.50 (in score of 2, it will be viewed as just barely failed in my assessment and 3 as above average)

URL/Brand: http://www.impmm19.com/girl.php?id=4365

Name: 瑤瑤 Yao Yao

Resemblance: [3/5] IRL is much darker with much rounder face.

Face: [3/5] the cute type. Can be the cutsy GND you secretly admire.

Figure: [3/5] Plump but not fat

Boobs: [4/5] Real E cup that is soft but abit droopy

BBBJ: [1/5] Barely any.she work on it and lick my balls for barely a min and proceed to cap me and wanted to ride me.

GFE: [1/5] non existence..i tried to warm her up by making small talk and even got her to change in missionary as I see her having difficulty in cow girl but it seems like she really just want things to be over.

FJ: [1/5] Dead fish.she just close the eyes and wait for things to be over.

Additonal Remark: She have a pleasant demure. Greeted me when I arrived and got me a drink and collected money upfront first but all good stops there. Claim she is new and inexperience so yet she has told me she is in sg for 2mths plus. the service is not something which I will have expected.i offer her some suggestion to try and she gave reason to reject and try next time.

RTF: Totally NO. Waste of money & time

+Please up my points if you think the FR helps
You shld have searched here on the forum. I wrote a FR a few weeks back how bad she
Old 26-01-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
You shld have searched here on the forum. I wrote a FR a few weeks back how bad she
yes bro, i totally agree that i should have search first that is why now i decided to post all the FR i encounter so as to share with all bros because has met a few terrible landmine except for yao which i didnt post is because i cannot find them on the website anymore. probably rtc or caught by av..
anyway hope all bros have an eventful outing with the fls
Old 26-01-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Pay high price may not get good stock n svc

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Old 28-01-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Pay high price may not get good stock n svc
Can top up abit more for fl dome L. Support local.
Old 28-01-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaParaSakura View Post
http://www.impmm16.com/girl.php?id=3664

ask you to add here and there ,but no sounds after
Quit Fake Alice 【3664号】

all number can Reject .....are u sure ?
her checks are pretty tight. I had to book another girl and ask them to send a review to their web's database to verify me as a legit customer then did i manage to book alice.
Old 28-01-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
WagyuMons is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://www.$$$$$11.net/girl.php?id=4246

Visited her on a rainy day, but was my first time and she gave super bad directions, especially when she was late 10 minutes before sending the directions. When I reached, she was complaining di la di la how I can't find the place, spoil my mood so much, but since I was there already, might as well go for the deed, although I was actually quite annoyed already.

Face: give 30% discount. Not syt for me.
FJ: gives the painful look, as though I'm torturing her.
GFE : N/A. Super commercial. Was asking me if I want 全套/半套 right before the session starts, and claims that 全套 have shower together blah blah, feels like buying food from cai fan stall. During the session, she kept saying she was tired and asked me 好了没有, which makes me even more turn off. What's worse is this is a 240 cat, which is one of the most expensive one in the market. Usually I am slower than the rest, but she just kept saying I'm not suitable for this, which makes me so pissed. In and out 40 mins, although she kept saying I was taking too much time. When I left the place I just feel so time-wasted and money-wasted. I thought that 240 cat should be of a certain quality but this is just ridiculous. She belongs to 120-130 cat at most. Avoid at all costs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1