The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppies View Post
Hi, I am in Manila now...
Can I check what are the rates and types of rates I can expect in Flight 168?
Extra ? 3k to 5k. Based on your negotiation skills
Old 10-12-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
coolkua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, in makati manilla now. Any good recommendations/contacts for massage? Thanks!
Old 15-12-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Have any bros here had the experience of having a mistress in Philippines?

Curious as to how Filipinas feel about playing 2nd fiddle to a man's wife.
Old 16-12-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Have any bros here had the experience of having a mistress in Philippines?

Curious as to how Filipinas feel about playing 2nd fiddle to a man's wife.
9 out of 10 pinays will pretend it's ok but I have seen, ahem, 9 out of 10 going the full length including telling the wife about the relationship. And despite the thing going to shit, they somehow don't get it.

Unless you are rich like the Marcos, or Singsons, as they also add the fear factor, don't try it :P You may find the rare one who is ok to be a mistress, but most want to flaunt it, tell the whole world. Includes those who are married but find a lover, can't keep their brain in control. And every pinay want to show off, especially if they have a foreigner lover, and will do everything to find your friends and family !!!

Good luck trying though

BTW, adultery is a serious crime, IF - the woman is already married but forgot to tell you !!! It's a serious crime if the guy involved is a foreigner and the legal husband is a PINOY !!!!
Old 18-12-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
turbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone in MNL this Friday or Saturday? Wan meet up? PM me ley...
Old 18-12-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotongue8 View Post
Anyone in MNL this Friday or Saturday? Wan meet up? PM me ley...
Watch out for thieves as Christmas season all need extra money !!

Oh, btw in Benguet met another mall manager, to save money she suggested I go to her place.

You know pinays ? She made me wait outside a 711 for 15 minutes - and then went to her place.

Ouch. One fuck and I left. As her housemate was sleeping next door

Damn at this age I am getting crazy.. looks like the dorms I visited in Manila long long ago..

And toilet no door. She suggested if her friend can join.. I declined.

Old 18-12-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

This one offering massage in Manila. Didn't meet yet..

Any guess as to her ? Milf, non milf, age ?

Old 19-12-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Omgggg you rejected a 3some request? 😱

Was the experience or the ambience not good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Watch out for thieves as Christmas season all need extra money !!

Oh, btw in Benguet met another mall manager, to save money she suggested I go to her place.

You know pinays ? She made me wait outside a 711 for 15 minutes - and then went to her place.

Ouch. One fuck and I left. As her housemate was sleeping next door

Damn at this age I am getting crazy.. looks like the dorms I visited in Manila long long ago..

And toilet no door. She suggested if her friend can join.. I declined.

Old 19-12-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garconCornee View Post
Omgggg you rejected a 3some request? ��

Was the experience or the ambience not good?
Fear of being in her house ? not exactly an atas spot Plus mood switched off when I saw her toilet is not attached and you need to sing so the other girl don't crash the toilet !! Haha

Of couse, she was a horny bitch. Didn't let me get ready, insisted I make her wet, near roughly pushing my hand into her pussy, and no BJ :P and went on top, grind and grind till I come and then she was very disappointed as I didn't let her come !!! may she has no sex at all ? haha

The OL Milf I met before at least was not so violent ! And surprisingly, at least I have met 5 girls in Baguio who are not into BJ, or gag when they try to BJ !!! Wonder if filipino men just wham, bam and thank you Ma'am !!! But at least one of the no-bj girl was pretty tiny, hot, and let me shove it all in and no complaint. Ok to let me paint her though
Old 19-12-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hahaha. Well at least you have her in your phone contacts and you know who to find whenever you need a quick one. Tell me you at least you got a good look at her friend before you declined. She might be a hotter and more service oriented. Lol. 2 NEW contacts. You got game sir!🤵🏻

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Fear of being in her house ? not exactly an atas spot :P Plus mood switched off when I saw her toilet is not attached and you need to sing so the other girl don't crash the toilet !! Haha

Of couse, she was a horny bitch. Didn't let me get ready, insisted I make her wet, near roughly pushing my hand into her pussy, and no BJ :P and went on top, grind and grind till I come and then she was very disappointed as I didn't let her come !!! may she has no sex at all ? haha
Old 19-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha. Well at least you have her in your phone contacts and you know who to find whenever you need a quick one. Tell me you at least you got a good look at her friend before you declined. She might be a hotter and more service oriented. Lol. 2 NEW contacts. You got game sir!🤵🏻
Don't move to Baguio. Lot of girls demand you fuck them, a 2K is a lot of money. and some ok even for 1K, but that is after knowing them a bit.

Saw the other girl when going out, she was cute but bit chubby !!!

But I still prefer the drive in hotels or the short time hotel I sign as Kevin Costner !!
Old 19-12-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Well it's usually true chubby girls are more "in heat". You might or might not have missed your chance to find out. You're probably spoilt for choice. Lol.
I've never been to baguio but I think it warrants at least ONE visit for the cooling weather and lush greenery?
How's the weather like in manila and baguio in Dec-Jan period? I'm guessing it's rainy.
Old 19-12-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
I've never been to baguio but I think it warrants at least ONE visit for the cooling weather and lush greenery?
How's the weather like in manila and baguio in Dec-Jan period? I'm guessing it's rainy.
not exactly spoilt for choices but sometimes, better to back off

Manila is dry this time, and Baguio, as usual, is in the 14 to 18 degree temperature zone. It should be same unless a typhoon or something passes by. But generally, typhoons are rare this time of the year till Jan.

Yeah, Baguio has some nice scenery. !! And nearby is a spot that's 7800 feet above sea level .. all mountains here though. Beech is like 2 hours away, San Juan beech.

btw, News from Manila

https://philippineslifestyle.com/40-...titution-ring/
Old 20-12-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
turbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyturbotongue8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I love it when they use the word "rescued". They make all these girls jobless lor....
Old 20-12-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotongue8 View Post
I love it when they use the word "rescued". They make all these girls jobless lor....
Because there are no prostitutes in Philippines. Only human trafficking victims
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1