The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Bounder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do Working Girls Really Enjoy Sex?

Don't you ever wonder whether a working girl who is bonking every night, or several times a night really enjoys sex. Even with their moaning and apparent enthusiasm don't you get that little bit of doubt in the back of your mind that its all an act and its only ever about the money? We will ever know for sure?
Old 24-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Darksoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do Working Girls Really Enjoy Sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounder View Post
Don't you ever wonder whether a working girl who is bonking every night, or several times a night really enjoys sex. Even with their moaning and apparent enthusiasm don't you get that little bit of doubt in the back of your mind that its all an act and its only ever about the money? We will ever know for sure?
Well bro, IMHO they do enjoy some.. but of course not all the time through out the day or through out the night.. it's same like us.. we can't enjoy sex if we do it a lot of time in a day right? but then as pro they will of course must bring up the act to satisfy customers.. well, I did ask my ex-gf b4 she' an ex WL.. she told me the same things.. just my 1 cent worth..

cheers
Old 24-09-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

it is their job scope. to earn money. the WL might already treat it as a rountine.
we do know sum might have fake it but u have already paid, u dun wan fuck meh?
Old 24-09-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wah bro u r really an optimist sia ... the very fact that there is only a little doubt in the back of ur mind on this is cos ... u either know u r a sex god and gods gift to women or u r really easy to con or all the gals u tried have oscar standard acting skills

jus think about it bro ... the every time u cum is damn shiok tio bo ... now imagine u gotta cum bout 5-10x a night ... KNN ... even u would agree that it would be an overkill

so why do they act like they enjoy it most of the time ??? cos it's good for business PERIOD. It provides that GFE feeling that so many of us like when we go for a commercial bonk and strokes or egos

My advice to u is to just enjoy the moment and dun think too much or try to read too deep into it ... to them most of the time it is just part of the job ... a routine where there is no need to think too much
Old 24-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
camelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of lightcamelot is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813 View Post

My advice to u is to just enjoy the moment and dun think too much or try to read too deep into it ... to them most of the time it is just part of the job ... a routine where there is no need to think too much
I also think same same..to the hardcore ones, its all part of the job to fake enjoyment. Maybe once in a while, the amateur FL ( those who are h/w or have a regular different job back home ) may enjoy esp if you good in foreplay and also can fuck well. And then only if you are the first or second fuck that day..if you are number five or sixth fuck that day , its all playacting man!
Old 24-09-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1533 / Power: 20
dap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant futuredap26 has a brilliant future

I think juz enjoy and dun think so much is better...At least some fake moaning rather than like a dead fish.Some of them can fake the moaning well...Like a real moaning,so is hard to differentiate whether she is enjoying or nt..For me,juz bonk until u song song can liao...
Old 24-09-2007, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't you ever wonder whether a working girl who is bonking every night really enjoys sex.
I doubt she will ... this is especially so if she gets a lousy customer.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 24-09-2007, 03:35 PM
-superstar-

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Ya, better they fake the moans and we enjoy .... hear liao also shiok, then no moans ...

And I believe they dont really enjoy it ...
Old 24-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 19
blur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It is all about the feel, my friend. All about the FEEL.

Give you a very good example: if you are a gigolo, you have to fark different gals every night, then one day, you have one very chio, one average looking and the last, totally CMI.

So which one will you enjoy the most ???

Hope this answer your question
Hugoman: Celine, Paris

(many lost records liao)
Old 24-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Tirak_Less deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I believe sometimes they do enjoy sex while serving their clients, but it depends on who's the customer they're serving. If she has the chemistry with you and you've been her regular customer/tirak, then once in a while she may enjoyed having sex with you eventhough she has to serve many customers everyday.

I ever met one Thai WL who used to work in one of the WH legal houses, everytime when she's giving BBBJ, she turned high (her nipples really harden) and admitted that she likes to give BBBJ as she feeling high! Sounds weird but it's true though!

UPped me :
I WILL REMEMBER THOSE WHO UPped ME.

Useful :
How Not To Fall Into The KC Trap
Old 24-09-2007, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kawada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirak_Less View Post
I believe sometimes they do enjoy sex while serving their clients, but it depends on who's the customer they're serving. If she has the chemistry with you and you've been her regular customer/tirak, then once in a while she may enjoyed having sex with you eventhough she has to serve many customers everyday.

I ever met one Thai WL who used to work in one of the WH legal houses, everytime when she's giving BBBJ, she turned high (her nipples really harden) and admitted that she likes to give BBBJ as she feeling high! Sounds weird but it's true though!
I agree with you bro.
even is part of their job to sev you, they still human.
Old 24-09-2007, 04:21 PM
you n me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirak_Less View Post

Agree with bro. Sometimes you see the ger can get wet , other times, u see they need to put KY ... once KY needed , you know liao .... just goin thru motion...
Old 24-09-2007, 05:16 PM
mig25

Sometimes they do enjoy. Most of the time not. If you can find one that can click with you, then you are lucky and the enjoyment will be good.
Old 24-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 18
acidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samsteracidstorm is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksoul View Post
Well bro, IMHO they do enjoy some.. but of course not all the time through out the day or through out the night.. it's same like us.. we can't enjoy sex if we do it a lot of time in a day right? but then as pro they will of course must bring up the act to satisfy customers.. well, I did ask my ex-gf b4 she' an ex WL.. she told me the same things.. just my 1 cent worth..

cheers

Fully agreed!

Quote:
Different gal have different needs. Eventually, it depend how good is your skill, how you manage to arouse her during the foreplay till the FJ. Beside skill, the connection between you and her also play a important part.

Initally, i have such tot like you. Pondering on this question. After years of playing, trying on WL, some of the gal enjoy, some dun. On my own personal view, WL dun enjoy SEX. The success rate to get them high is very difficult.

They are not your gf or wife, not necessary for you to go deep into this issue. End of the day, just enjoy the bonk and have fun.

Meanwhile, enjoy our stay in the forum. Cheers!
Old 25-09-2007, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!phallusman is one of the Best!

This reminds me of a song by Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb.

If she's somewhat amateur - just new to FL, coming here to make some quick bucks and happen to meet a nice guy who has got chemistry, she might enjoy and reach the big "O" with you. You will know it if she does.

But most of the time, especially those very experienced ones, they are good at acting it out. Comfortably Numb - no more feeling, no emotion. Just part of the job, to earn money fast, as much as possible.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1