The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-04-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

to the fellow you not qualify to talk abt logical cause act like a pig go around zap ppls point. a child logic is better than you. go n zzz

keep zapping not sure how much time u have
Old 18-04-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Over 5 k case liao wor
Old 18-04-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jus share u all something that i not sure if u all know anot. I think other than yr number being record on the wechat blacklist/goodlist frm ML, i think other types also record leh. My regular ml ask me why suddenly i hv so many reviews aft nt seeing for twoweeks. Im like i only visit 1 other ml and 2 clean ones.. so i hope u all get my msg how far they cn determine yr status as customer thru this syetem..
Old 18-04-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veneze View Post
Jus share u all something that i not sure if u all know anot. I think other than yr number being record on the wechat blacklist/goodlist frm ML, i think other types also record leh. My regular ml ask me why suddenly i hv so many reviews aft nt seeing for twoweeks. Im like i only visit 1 other ml and 2 clean ones.. so i hope u all get my msg how far they cn determine yr status as customer thru this syetem..
Wah whoever u are dam guofen. I say then end up kena zap..u all know how to up points anot. Zz. Duno if its sarcastic or wat. Fukin 2 points. Yr phone alrdy kena liao or u okt
Old 18-04-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah whoever u are dam guofen. I say then end up kena zap..u all know how to up points anot. Zz. Duno if its sarcastic or wat. Fukin 2 points. Yr phone alrdy kena liao or u okt
There will always be pple who like or dont like what anyone says. Dont bother lor...
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 18-04-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
if you keep your online personas separate from your identity, why would this be an issue?
Old 18-04-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
if you keep your online personas separate from your identity, why would this be an issue?
https://ibb.co/YBfRhxM

Just du lan, i kena zap 2 points for nth. He say thx then zap 2 points . Thanks to fischer up me again.
Old 18-04-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
https://ibb.co/YBfRhxM

Just du lan, i kena zap 2 points for nth. He say thx then zap 2 points . Thanks to fischer up me again.
why is points such a big deal ? With your power of 8 , go to the exchange thread and you'll get more than you need.

getting upset by this is like getting upset with ants crawling along the corridor.

I'm sure you have bigger things in life
Old 19-04-2020, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
why is points such a big deal ? With your power of 8 , go to the exchange thread and you'll get more than you need.

getting upset by this is like getting upset with ants crawling along the corridor.

I'm sure you have bigger things in life
Don't you know the more points or power some people have, the more they care.

I have had people with five digit points ask me to exchange. I don't know what they will do with the points.
Old 19-04-2020, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Don't you know the more points or power some people have, the more they care.

I have had people with five digit points ask me to exchange. I don't know what they will do with the points.
Maybe everyone is staying at home and no way to let off steam. Collecting and maintaining high points becomes important ..lol

Stay safe and fuck another day.
Old 19-04-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

A lot of things are gone away temporarily from my life.
No more FL and ML.
No more traveling.
No more nightlife.
No more gym.
Today, I'm told no more MacDonald's.

It's difficult times. But hang on, I hope they will be back in the coming weeks or months.
Old 19-04-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

me is no more running change to indoor training kan sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
No more FL and ML.
No more traveling.
No more nightlife.
No more gym.

It's difficult times. But hang on, I hope they will be back in the coming weeks or months.
Old 19-04-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 8
Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!Syncmast is one of the Best!

Look for the silver lining. Climate summit got cancelled due to the virus but the virus has done more for mother earth than what the summit has been talking about for the past years. It is not really about us but the generations to come. Jiayou!
Old 19-04-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
No more FL and ML.
No more traveling.
No more nightlife.
No more gym.

Maybe it is time to pursue things that has value in your life............family
Old 19-04-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Today a ML on my WC posted, guys be responsible and don't cheong during the CB. Respect.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1