The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2020, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
this is the 20yo viet bu i talk about in whathefarkapp leh.
the abalone young but not fresh liao lah. you won't buy wan lah 😁

Actually I already know even before you sent in our Watthefarkapps group cos somebody else already kai siao to me the moment that TS started that particular thread in the links section I know you very full of lobangs so can kai siao to me some CB lobangs bo?????

But seriously speaking sure confirmed got kena on those CCTVs all over the places, now even more given that they are monitoring closely to make sure people dont congregate in groups in those public places, just that those just diam diam enjoy the free shows but confirmed somebody will sure leak one of those weedios in the near future

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-05-2020, 07:29 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Abalone frozen and thawed a thousand times?

Taste confirm not so Q liao!

I need to take a nibble first to confirm that.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-05-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Thanks. I frequent this thread also but don't post as much as I got nothing to contribute yet

Not very stringent restrictions on contents here cos its a rojak TCSS thread

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-05-2020, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotakBunny View Post
I think for the best tasting abalones and confirm to be QQ...

Better to go Vietnam for fresh stocks.

And select the abalone of your choice from the sea of VietBUs....

Should be spoiled for choice over there.

This is what I am missing most & in severe cold turkey now......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-05-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Actually I already know even before you sent in our Watthefarkapps group cos somebody else already kai siao to me the moment that TS started that particular thread in the links section I know you very full of lobangs so can kai siao to me some CB lobangs bo?????
Chey... I slow liao. The somebody must be birdie or your ex-bil bah

TCM massage in the east near a market and near polit HQ. They posted in their wechat that they are open...
not lobang but actually ask you go test water before I go
Old 14-05-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 5
BotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond reputeBotakBunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
This is what I am missing most & in severe cold turkey now......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Well, I guess for Cheongsters that have been to Vietnam...

and tasted the fun and VietBu there will definitely miss the place...

Here is something to help you out for the moment:

Old 14-05-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good Moaning !!!

Why Me ???

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 14-05-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Good Moaning !!!

Why Me ???
because you are birdie
Old 14-05-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Hi Bros, I was doing some reading online and read that HCMC has Caphe Om or hugging cafes where you can hug(and more) the waitresses, as well as no hands restaurants where the waitresses feed you while your hands are busy.

Just wondering if any senior bros have had any experiences in these establishments, and if you could share on how the experience is like and what the cost/payment structure is like?
Old 14-05-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
cafe om type 1, girl sit next you you can rub leg grab boob girls can be young pretty drink 50k tip 100k location outer districts
cafe type 2 same as above but girl sit on you lap can rub pussy and boobs cost similar location even further out costs around 150k total
type 3 girls will take you in back room cane bbbj cost 150-200k location far out of d1
no hands rest...tips 300-500k hands busy rub leg rub here there but not likely inside pussy location not in d1
Thanks for enlightening me bro. I guess it makes sense that all these places are in the outskirts as compared to the convenience (and premium prices) of district 1.

Is the experience itself worth the travel, or does the whole experience of having coffee and having a random girl sit on your lap at the same time get old very fast? Anything worthwhile other then some halfhearted chicken/duck flirting that goes on?
Old 15-05-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:

Both oso salah

Kns ask me go test water.......tot u always first one to cheong there......but I know which one u tokking about liao but too risky cos down there quite obvious when people going into the shop .......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 15-05-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotakBunny View Post
Well, I guess for Cheongsters that have been to Vietnam...

and tasted the fun and VietBu there will definitely miss the place...

Here is something to help you out for the moment:

Thats the main problem when you have been cheonging too many years......peektures & weedios does nothing to help u anymore even watching those live laohor shows also no reaction (no erection too)

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 15-05-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Good Moaning !!!

Why Me ???

Becos u have the permanently guilty looks

KNS bo zho kang liao ah......why Watthefarkapps group no contributions anymore leh?????

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 15-05-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Hi Bros, I was doing some reading online and read that HCMC has Caphe Om or hugging cafes where you can hug(and more) the waitresses, as well as no hands restaurants where the waitresses feed you while your hands are busy.

Just wondering if any senior bros have had any experiences in these establishments, and if you could share on how the experience is like and what the cost/payment structure is like?

Unless you can speak vietnamese quite fluently you may have a problem going & negotiating such places as they are generally on the outlying areas further away from the main touristy districts

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 15-05-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
really so sad that you guys now resort to looking and phapping to pics of girls you will probably never meet in person hahahha

Well look on the bright side, kinda reminded me when I was stationed in those "birds dont lay eggs" places in the middle east, you practically lived like a monk and save $$$$ on NOT being able to indulge in such sextivities

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1