The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2016, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes, tieng viet one of the toughest...still learning and still primary school...

Well its good enuff as long as we can find our way around and get our "fun" not really learning to go and negotiate contracts anyway....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-11-2016, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
wah lao eh...u all keep saying simple..
I come here 1 month..still cannot remember how to say let's have s** in berhasa. hahahaah

toi ngu Ngoc...xin loi.

Huh??? "Six" in bahasa also dunno......yes you better go 1 corner and face the wall.....kekekeke......

Alamak those places you go dun even need to ask so direct leh, cos just pay money and all included liao unless you tell me you "zheng chi chi" already got Indo GF liao hor.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-11-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
wah lao eh...u all keep saying simple..
I come here 1 month..still cannot remember how to say let's have s** in berhasa. hahahaah

toi ngu Ngoc...xin loi.
this is very individual and personal interest of learning diff language...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-11-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wah this one another cryptic message, hokkien, wetnemese, melayu????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
translate to

pickled vege cook curry...

Old 23-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
These weekends trips are the only thing that keeps me going thru the weekdays if not Sinkie really got nothing to look forward to......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
true also lah...we lived to see each trip...the wait can be torturous...

Old 23-11-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
I still mountain tortoise, simi sai taxi or transport apps also never used before

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
a vb taught me to use this...after that we just compare prices and convenience to decide what public transport to take...

Old 23-11-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Same mah all made in Sinkie dun tell me you got a tag behind that says "Made in China"?????:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
no lah...how to made from PRC...we are just generation of PRC descendent...

but we are not same sausage factory made...

Old 23-11-2016, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well its good enuff as long as we can find our way around and get our "fun" not really learning to go and negotiate contracts anyway....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
also true lah...we are able to go around and make our rounds in hcm...

Old 23-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Huh??? "Six" in bahasa also dunno......yes you better go 1 corner and face the wall.....kekekeke......

Alamak those places you go dun even need to ask so direct leh, cos just pay money and all included liao unless you tell me you "zheng chi chi" already got Indo GF liao hor.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
sex is international language using currencies...franklin, mao, ishak, uncle ho...

Old 23-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
when u are here for work...those PNF places will only interest u so much and for so long...and not to mention the damage on the wallet.

so best is to find a ban gai..already 'upz' ooops.'finding' stable one/s.
toi so mot minh ngu...muon om con gai ngu...
Old 23-11-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
These weekends trips are the only thing that keeps me going thru the weekdays if not Sinkie really got nothing to look forward to......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
who say sinkie got nothing to look forward to???
I can count at least 2 lo..
1 Is count to weekend..
the other is count to payday...

ho seh right?
Old 23-11-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Where to play in hcm?
Old 23-11-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

7-Eleven’s Vietnam Debut Could Come as Early as Next Year

Published on Wednesday, 23 November 2016 13:00 Written by Saigoneer.

Excitement is building over the long-awaited arrival of the 7-Eleven franchise in Vietnam.

The American convenience store chain is now quietly seeking a handful of employees through its local operator, Seven System Vietnam, reports VietnamNet. So far, three positions have been advertised online, including a quality assurance manager, a fresh food associate and a marketing associate.

While the opening of a 7-Eleven is nothing to rave about – the company unveils a new store somewhere in the world roughly every two hours – this would be the company’s first foray into Vietnam’s fiercely competitive convenience store market.

7-Eleven’s Vietnam deal has been in the works since 2015, however little news has emerged about an actual opening date until recently. The exact debut of the franchise is not yet confirmed, however Saigoneers can expect to see 7-Eleven in their city sometime between April 2017 and April 2018, according to convenience story industry publication CSP Daily News.

If all goes to plan, this would make Vietnam the 18th country in the world to welcome the American brand, which began in 1927 and has since grown to become a major global franchise. 7-Eleven boasts over 60,000 locations worldwide, including more than 18,700 stores in Japan alone, according to Zing.

The Vietnam branch of 7-Eleven is a project of 7-Eleven Japan subsidiary Seven System Vietnam. Last year, the firm announced its plan to open 1,000 stores in Vietnam over the next decade. Regional 7-Eleven countries include Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines.

But while Zing has dubbed the franchise the “world’s most successful convenience store”, competition in Vietnam won’t necessarily be easy. Already, the country is swarming with convenience stores, from Vinmart and Circle K to Family Mart, B’s Mart, Shop & Go and Mini Stop.

Then again, given 7-Eleven’s secret weapon – the Slurpee – we’re feeling pretty confident they’ll do alright in the southern hub.

Old 23-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

In Vietnam, suspected dog thief locked in cage with dead dog

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 11/21/2016 11:17 GMT + 7

A man accused of stealing dogs has been tied up, beaten, and locked inside a cage by locals in the northern Vietnamese province of Hung Yen.

>> Two suspected dog thieves clubbed to death

>> Dog thief clubbed to death by villagers

>> 10 get up to 3 years for beating dog thieves to death

A video uploaded on social media on Saturday showed a Vietnamese man sitting with his hands tied behind his back in a trench in Nghia Tru Commune, Van Giang District, Hung Yen.

The 20-minute video captured a crowd of angered locals gathering nearby, hurling insults at the man, who was accused of being a dog thief, as he begged to be released, claiming he was innocent.

A body of a dead dog could also be seen in the trench, next to him.

Around 13 minutes into the footage, locals are seen pulling the victim out of the muddy water and dragging him into a nearby cage before locking the man inside next to the dog’s body.

The man displayed signs of mental instability during the event.

Initial police reports have identified the victim as a resident of Van Giang District, and local police said they were looking into the assault on Sunday.

Violence to the point of brutality against dog thieves are not uncommon in Vietnam, where an estimated five million dogs are slaughtered for food every year, many of which are stolen family pets and illegally-sourced dogs from neighboring countries, according to statistics by Asia Canine Protection Association.

Old 23-11-2016, 05:10 PM
Samster

Vietnam to apply extensive area code change next year

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 11/23/2016 14:03 GMT + 7

All but four out of 63 Vietnamese cities and provinces are slated to have their area code for landline numbers changed by February 2017, under a decision that not everyone is happy about.

The new area codes will be applied for 59 cities and provinces in three phases, from February 11 to June 17, with steps taken to ensure the change will not confuse the public, the Ministry of Information and Communications announced on Tuesday.

In Vietnam, a landline phone number reads as follows: (country code) (area code) (phone number). The country code is +84 but it is not necessary to dial the area code to call within a city or province.

According to the ministry, the area code change is necessary as the current codes are inconsistent, with “some provinces having a three-digit area code while others have one- or two-digit codes.”

“The full phone numbers therefore range from ten to 11 digits, which are confusing and hard to remember, going against international practice,” the ministry said.

The ministry has therefore decided to make all area codes three-digit number, except for Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, to remove the confusion, adding that this type of change is common around the world.

Addressing public concerns that it is difficult to get used to the new area codes, the ministry said technical measures would be enacted along with the number changes to assist the public.

For instance, within 30 days from the area code change, people will still able to dial the old code if they happen to forget the new one. In the 30 subsequent days, the callers will hear an announcement of the new area code when they dial the old number. Finally, two months after the area code change, people will only be able to make a call if they dial the correct area code.

But there are other concerns, such as the need to reprint packaging or business cards once numbers are changed, costing quite a sum.
Mostly three-digit area codes.

Should you still need to contact landline phone numbers on a frequent basis, you now have at least three months to familiarize yourself with the new area codes.

Most of the new codes will be three-digit ones, except for Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.

Of the 63 cities and provinces, four northern provinces are allowed to keep their area codes: Vinh Phuc (211), Phu Tho (210), Hoa Binh (218) and Ha Giang (219).

Below are the area code changes in the remaining localities.

http://tuoitrenews.vn/society/38168/...ange-next-year

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1