The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Ahem ... ironically if u check the list how many China Chinese can you spot in Spore???

How many cases were in Chinatown???
In case anyone interpreted my statement wrongly I’m not siding the tiongs.
Just stating the irony that among the 1000+ infected cases, how many are China Chinese and why there not any reported cases in Chinatown, arguably the most vulnerable place, esp during CNY.
It’s a strange fact.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 08-04-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Damage has been done. Economy is in slums now I am merely stating my views of my 4 years in hotels industry. Is there exception to their hygiene perhaps but to me seeing is believing.

I can bet to my last dime that hygiene rarely occurs as if the fl keep changing towels it will arouse the suspicion of the security department. So usually after the deed they just spread the towel and let it dry.

I am quoting what I see. As the saying goes you can disagree with my views but please acknowledge that everyone has their views I respect others view.

I been in shenzhen for a 6 month stint before China people are some of the most intelligent people I ever seen.

However after my 6 months stint till now which is been 2 years I switch from eating chicken and beef meat to only eating vegetables and sardines fish as I witness the cruelty in the slaughter market over there
Old 08-04-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

well i think after this more companies will withdraw from china as US and other nation will cramp down hard on china. so if u have any investment there.... better watch out.

but of cos that is what i think, just my 2 cents view

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 08-04-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Wuhan flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
well i think after this more companies will withdraw from china as US and other nation will cramp down hard on china. so if u have any investment there.... better watch out.

but of cos that is what i think, just my 2 cents view
China has never seem to be a good place for investments in the first place, Too cowboy. But good time to look into other places....Can make quite a bit this few weeks. Lol chaos is always a fun time.
Old 08-04-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

If u look at the 'official figure' of China.

about 83k is infected, 60 k recovered ! and 3000 deaths.

all 3 sets of data looks really dubious.

after this whole virus thing is over, i dont think i will ever step foot into China...
Old 08-04-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

So many Singaporean business owners has suffered by this pandemic.

We need to play a part by staying home

Hope it will end sooner.
Old 08-04-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Damage has been done. Economy is in slums now I am merely stating my views of my 4 years in hotels industry. Is there exception to their hygiene perhaps but to me seeing is believing.

I can bet to my last dime that hygiene rarely occurs as if the fl keep changing towels it will arouse the suspicion of the security department. So usually after the deed they just spread the towel and let it dry.

I am quoting what I see. As the saying goes you can disagree with my views but please acknowledge that everyone has their views I respect others view.

I been in shenzhen for a 6 month stint before China people are some of the most intelligent people I ever seen.

However after my 6 months stint till now which is been 2 years I switch from eating chicken and beef meat to only eating vegetables and sardines fish as I witness the cruelty in the slaughter market over there
China has never fascinate me. My impression of PRC is going to dumps after this whole wuhan viruses thing.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
If u look at the 'official figure' of China.

about 83k is infected, 60 k recovered ! and 3000 deaths.

all 3 sets of data looks really dubious.

after this whole virus thing is over, i dont think i will ever step foot into China...
now they hinting everyone they want to edit that figure.... claim that those not seriously ill are not added in LOL btw i have some source saying till now the infection rate is about 2500 per day in china

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 08-04-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
So how many test are done in China?
Mean while in the west we have a cheer leader lol. Sorry I just find it so funny when someone so important actually says that lol.....
Old 08-04-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Exclamation Singapore covid-19 update

As at noon, Wednesday, 8 April 2020. New cases is a big spike 142. Total confirmed cases is 1623. 669 in hospital with 29 in ICU. Kena isolation is 542. Total discharged to date is 406. 29 was discharged for the day. One 32-year-old Indian national (Case 1604) died at home. X-ray shows no pneumonia. MOH investigating actual cause of death. Our deepest condolences.

Last edited by liketosleep; 08-04-2020 at 10:26 PM.
Old 08-04-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

This time die cock stand. I think China data not accurate. Suddenly the death rate spike...
Old 08-04-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 19
jeff_no is a name known to alljeff_no is a name known to alljeff_no is a name known to alljeff_no is a name known to alljeff_no is a name known to alljeff_no is a name known to all

All Bros, just be safe. just endure for a month and hope much things get much better. Not worth to take the risk now! Many ML is leaving SG back to China, hopefully the data from China is true. Just my own thought. Stay healthy everybody!
Old 08-04-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

#hccheonger#StayAtHome#SgUnited
Old 09-04-2020, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

A lot of things have changed from a 9 to 6 office staff in a restaurant industry now i have to changed shift to 7 to 5 pm to deliver food as all the malaysian and ah tiong has left the job course they dun want to incur any danger.

I am not saint this pressure has taken a big toll on mentally and physically. Yes i started to boycott ah tiong land stuff and services as i cannot fathom why will they want to consume tainted meat as well as covering up this issue.

If i ever survive this virus no way will i have anything to do woth ah tiong land
Old 09-04-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
now they hinting everyone they want to edit that figure.... claim that those not seriously ill are not added in LOL btw i have some source saying till now the infection rate is about 2500 per day in china
your source is your PRC friend???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1