The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 08-04-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
siao liao...today is qing meng...1st time no spend my qing meng days in btm & nw stayin in sg.

i miss btm liao
Almost all the places in sg cannot go, can't even go pray.

Looking forward to the next btm trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Lol...quite true ya....lol...no nid 2 mths, take away their human rite jus 1 mth, their conrona prob wil be subside alot alot liao.
Different culture, different ways the virus spread.

Apparently, Taiwan & Vietnam been doing a good job due to its culture. Sg can only be rated just 2 steps behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Lucky for me, i am well-stocked up on face mask since before my last Batam trip during March 2020.
That was because u "fast-handed" quite a substantial amount of them to bring to Batam for those who needs its there but end up cannot go now.

I have quite a bit from yr last order, end up distributing them away in Sg.

Now only left with enough for family & myself for the next few months.
Old 09-04-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/exclusive-...185834689.html
When a spike in mass death rate that went unreported (if it's corona-virus-related).
The above is obvious. It is unbelievable that countries as Indonesia (or many other ones, very densely populated) could be virtually exempt from the virus today. The only way to estimate the real impact of coronavirus on deaths is to note the difference of the daily/monthly death rate vs. the average. This difference makes evident much higher death counts than those reported in European countries, imagine in Indonesia where tests are rare.

When I wrote this, earlier today, I did not understand what are the units on the Y axis in the graph above. I thought 3000-4000 deaths per months was a too low number for a city as Jakarta.
Indeed, I was wrong.
I checked the monthly death rate of London (the first city I found with comparable population size as Jakarta): in 2019, there were around 4000 deaths per month.
Both London and Jakarta have a bit less than 10 millions habitants.
I am not surprised that Jakarta may have less deaths than London per month: the average age is much younger in Indonesia than in UK.
In conclusion, yes the above counts must really be the counts of deaths per month in Jakarta.
The difference in March has been about 1000, that is a surge from 3000 to 4000. 1000 deaths in one month for the virus is not a big impact: just 30% more. If the virus hits a city as Jakarta, the expected number of deaths could quickly raise to 10 times more in few days.

Last edited by Black Page; 09-04-2020 at 05:46 AM.
Old 10-04-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Sg gov finally stop discourage public from wearing a mask. I'd say, it's a choice now.
Stop discouraging, advise ppl not to wear mask if they are well and mandatory to wear mask irregardless are three different things.

If anything happens later on, pap can def say they stop discouraging, however still advise ppl not to wear mask according to medical guidelines. So on paper they will not rcv any legal repercussions.

The pap probably have several defensive layers so nothing legal will happen to them. They also tweet common folks' mindsets to be diehard and invisible supporters. Worst come to worst, constitution law.
Old 11-04-2020, 09:21 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Stop discouraging, advise ppl not to wear mask if they are well and mandatory to wear mask irregardless are three different things.

If anything happens later on, pap can def say they stop discouraging, however still advise ppl not to wear mask according to medical guidelines. So on paper they will not rcv any legal repercussions.

The pap probably have several defensive layers so nothing legal will happen to them. They also tweet common folks' mindsets to be diehard and invisible supporters. Worst come to worst, constitution law.
Yes, agreed with you but at the difficult time at i did not see opposition do anything and cannot contribute anything to the citizens only talk only. Everyone also can do that.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-04-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, agreed with you but at the difficult time at i did not see opposition do anything and cannot contribute anything to the citizens only talk only. Everyone also can do that.
True. WP nothing but a Wayang Party. Co-driver. No suggestion except to agree with all PAP policies including no lock down and discourage to wear masks.
Old 11-04-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
True. WP nothing but a Wayang Party. Co-driver. No suggestion except to agree with all PAP policies including no lock down and discourage to wear masks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
sbf prohibits talking politics...pls refrain from posting politics...

in brief...nobody or no ruling parties will use their own money to help anyone...just simple as that...money used by all nations were taxpayers or paid by taxpayers...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-04-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
sbf prohibits talking politics...pls refrain from posting politics...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=768375
Old 11-04-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I am mod for International sub-forum and cannot do anything outside my purview...am sure that mod for that sub-forum is monitoring the thread and will not allow the topic to get too political...about 3 years ago...the adult sub-forum have too political and admin clamp down...seems that was resurrected recently...

btw...this is Batam thread and pls do not go off topic too much...mod reading every post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-04-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Yea, the west has a culture of touching each other's face with their face + not wearing a mask in major gathering, so obediently listening to the WHO.

They were hit hard by their very own culture.
They followed what WHO says. If not sick, no need wear mask. People with different backgrounds and culture all reads the same message differently. Guess i dont have to elaborate that anymore.

I remember reading in one of the news from Taiwan, a nurse was interviewing a coronavirus carrier over a 2+ meter table with mask on for about 20 mins in a enclosed room, few days later, the nurse was diagnosed with codvid-19.

In the above case, washing hands and wearing a mask not going to help as much, arent it?

That Covid-19 Virus is air borne aka 气溶胶传播 (what China calls it)

气溶胶 is translated to Aerosol

The "enemy" is in the air all around us.

Then again, one thing that still puzzles me all these time. Why are medical staffs wearing mask in the hospital then? I'm kind of sure they also wash their hands at the highest frequency too. I know, people will start giving answer/s like becos the premises has got virus/bacteria etc, people they dealt with could be infected etc etc.

But the very reason why medical staffs were wearing mask is enough to tell me wearing a mask is NOT completely useless. (just NOT necessary to wear it all the time and in all premises, resulting in wastage etc)

Since my enemy is in the "air",hehehe...and when it comes to dealing with "air", mask is one of the key important factor.

Find dealing with "air" familiar? Thats when i try to turn Utama Hotel's stinky room into Formosa Hotel's clean cozy room.

Because of this Covid-19 pandemic ,i am NOW equipped with...

RECHARGEABLE UV STERILIZER

...and followed by...

Cordless Dual Spray Air Humidifier

...with the mist taken from sodium chlorite tablet (diluted with water accordingly).

Not forgetting the alcohol-based hand sanitizing liquid.

And when i step out of home, i carry around...

Portable UV Sanitizer Hand Wand

...and this...

...or this below, if i am travelling light.

I would include the Japanese "dog tag" and mask too.

What i found out so far. Ultra Violet is the cheapest way to sanitize. 2nd cheapest would be using sodium chlorite in FDA/NEA recommended amount (this is the MOST convenient method to me). The 3rd would be Ethyl alcohol hand sanitizing, followed by Isopropyl Alcohol wipes to clean up what i am about to touch on.

https://www.nea.gov.sg/our-services/...on-of-covid-19

As for mask, I wore it when in crowded places and/when social distancing is not easily accomplished. Wear it if unwell. Been practicing that BEFORE my last trip in Batam, which is somewhere middle of March 2020. Even before Singapore government's announcement on social distancing and finally NOT discouraging its people to wear mask in public. My 1st box of mask in my life was bought in Batam,hehehe...

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...0#post19704320

...at 20k rupiah for 50 pieces. That was done during end of January 2020.

All my learning and experience in this covid-19 pandemic can be use in my future trips to Batam, especially in hotels like Utama Hotel (which is stinking with cigarette scent). These are all tools for me to change the environment to best suit me. (which is why i didnt add boosting of immune system here)

Just sharing.

Quote:
I find that btm is still generally safe base on the no. of ppl who got infected as compare to sg/m'sia (including those went un-declared). So long precautions like mass gathering like praying in large groups is restricted. Same need to be apply for sg/m'sia as well.
Out of a sudden, when people start dying in BIG number, then the place is definitely heavily infected.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=16151

I still wish to say this again, learn from countries who has successfully cope with containing the coronavirus. And i am learning from Taiwan and Vietnam on this issue for now (with some level of common sense of course,hehehe...).

Quote:
For the west, if their gov were to take away "human rights" for 2 months, most of their codvid problem would be solved.
Those countries who worship human rights might have a bigger problem if "human rights" were taken away from them. Riots, demonstration, social unrest etc...which could result in bigger problem than the epidemic.

Quote:
Heading to HBF in the later noon to swap my ferry tickets to a later expiry date, & thx for the horizon ferry updates.
Take note of the change in their operation hours. Its from 7am to 7pm.

Call them before going down. Just to check if they are opened since this is the circuit-breaker period.

Practice social distancing, keep good hygiene habits and stay safe!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-04-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Going about
Old 12-04-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
I remember reading in one of the news from Taiwan, a nurse was interviewing a coronavirus carrier over a 2+ meter table with mask on for about 20 mins in a enclosed room, few days later, the nurse was diagnosed with codvid-19.

In the above case, washing hands and wearing a mask not going to help as much, arent it?

That Covid-19 Virus is air borne aka 气溶胶传播 (what China calls it)

气溶胶 is translated to Aerosol

The "enemy" is in the air all around us.

Then again, one thing that still puzzles me all these time. Why are medical staffs wearing mask in the hospital then? I'm kind of sure they also wash their hands at the highest frequency too. I know, people will start giving answer/s like becos the premises has got virus/bacteria etc, people they dealt with could be infected etc etc.

But the very reason why medical staffs were wearing mask is enough to tell me wearing a mask is NOT completely useless. (just NOT necessary to wear it all the time and in all premises, resulting in wastage etc)

Since my enemy is in the "air",hehehe...and when it comes to dealing with "air", mask is one of the key important factor.
2 m away may not be enuff for most enclosed area. There are news that Coronavirus were found in air samples up to 13 feet from patients.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/coronaviru...231032740.html

WHO has changed its words recently, citing that wearing mask alone is not enuff to keep a person from getting infected by the Coronavirus.

For once, they're right on this issue. But it didn't need them to say that as by now, almost everyone already knew.

No human to human transmission on Coronavirus as cited by WHO during mid Jan 2020.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/20/who-ha...f-coronavirus/

The direction on this pandemic was not rite til later March 2020, so as their earlier given advise.

That's when the new word 气溶胶传播 was invented (by China).
Old 14-04-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post

Now u will see a further surge in surgical mask pricing.

Let's just hope for all the well being of Batam (as well as in Sg).
i pass my girl girl a few bxs of musker in my last few btm trip & tis foto....lol

( Click to show/hide )

ask her wear 4 me to see in my nxt btm trip....lol

Quote:
Lucky for me, i am well-stocked up on face mask since before my last Batam trip during March 2020.

Come to think of it, i still hasnt shared anything on my last Batam trip,hehehe...
Lol...thx 2 u, after start of tis circuit breakin time by garmen ,many old ppl sms we all ,sendin their thx 2 us 4 the musker, sanitizer, jap tag & UV light....lol...they no prepare b4 the circuit breaker ma.

i tink evry1 of us shld aldy got load up wit enough muskers & got it veri cheep durin early time & aso all the barang barang covid-fightin kit....lol

hv good time breakin circuit ya....lol

Quote:
Almost all the places in sg cannot go, can't even go pray.

Looking forward to the next btm trip.
hope tis thg end soon....
Old 16-04-2020, 04:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Old 16-04-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
So, i improvise them a little, minus the hassle of that heavy bulky machine (not exactly heavy if the solution is not added),hehehe...not forgetting the liquid solution.

You may wish to ask, why not use other kind of spray bottle instead, or those pocket sized bottle? That was becos the bottle you see on the above photo, is a mist spray instead of a water spray.

Big difference.

200ml of water in a water spray bottle could last perhaps 100 squeeze. But 200ml of water inside a mist bottle could last almost double the amount of squeeze. Covers a bigger angle range too.

I bought some spray bottle in Batam in my last trip tho.
i aldy imagine brother nono left hand hold this abv....lol...

Quote:

Portable UV Sanitizer Hand Wand
( Click to show/hide )
...rite hand hold tis abv walk ard in btm....lol...

Quote:
Because of this Covid-19 pandemic ,i am NOW equipped with...

RECHARGEABLE UV STERILIZER
( Click to show/hide )
...rite side of his hello kitty backpack pocket hold tis abv....

Quote:
...and this...

( Click to show/hide )
...left side backpack pocket load wit tis abv....lol

....& then he light a cigarette while waitin 4 taxi...5 mins later then tere is a human explosion....lol....follow by new aticle in btm pos came out nxt day say a sinkpaorean explode at hbb ferry terminal.

no need cockvid19 to kill u....u yr ownself kill yr ownself liao....lol

btw, i imagine u look like one of the pa gui character inside the game...lol

nw i nthg 2 do stay hm play game....
Old 16-04-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
delete message

Last edited by yuanswang; 18-04-2020 at 09:32 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1