The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

"May I leave now, sir?" 

"I'm not quite done," Oliver said. "I'd still like to fuck your cunt today, but a little later after lunch." 

"May I use the pool again, sir?" 

"Certainly." 

"Where did you put my sunglasses?" I asked. As if I didn't know. 

"In the living room." 

I went and found them, putting them on before going outside. I probably couldn't leave them the same way I did last week. Outside, I look up at the window overlooking Oliver's pool. The houses aren't that close together, so it isn't like every detail would be visible, but cognizant there could be someone there, I'm somewhat cautious of where and how I sit. I start doing laps, continuing until Oliver calls me to lunch, a chef salad. I eat, glad to eat something which doesn't taste of ass. After we're done, Oliver has me suck his cock again. Outside, where I might be seen. He doesn't cum and when he's hard, he bends me over one of the lounges and fucks my cunt. I cum for him. 

"I want you to come over on Wednesday evening, so cleanse yourself again," he said. As he draws closer to finishing, "I won't see you this weekend because you have a busy day ahead of you on Election Day. So big, I don't want to risk you becoming sore on the weekend. Cleanse yourself and be here at 7 AM, prepared to go to the Club once more." 

I orgasm again, hard and long, thinking of my last trip to the Club. My cunt contracting over his cock, spasming in ecstasy. I was such a fucking slut. Oliver climaxed too, filling my pussy with his thick cream. We finish and he tells me to clean his cock. I do so, out by the pool, licking our mutual cum off his shrinking prick. 

"Am I done, sir?" I ask, feeling his cum run down my leg. 

"You're done." 

I go into his house and since he's remaining out by the pool, I put my sunglasses on the floor and slide them under his dresser. There is a small gap beneath it. It's dark enough and the glasses are far enough back he might easily miss them there, and tilted up, the camera can see half of the room anyway. Half is better than none. I take a shower and dress, leaving without saying goodbye. Another week and a half and maybe I'm done. Before Thanksgiving. If Tan comes home, I intend to confess my crimes to him. I'm no longer the person he married and he deserves better than me. 

On Sunday, Jolene came over and she brought something she wanted me to hear. She hugged me gently when she arrived, saying she was sorry. I knew she was referring to my sex with Oliver and the unknown woman yesterday and my having to suck the cum from her ass. My life was such a shit storm right now, literally as well as figuratively. After we hugged, we sat together on the couch and I listened to a recording she'd made from the bugs planted in Sydney's bedroom. It was Sydney and we could tell she was fucking someone. The sounds were unmistakeable. I was embarrassed to be listening to them. 

"I don't need to hear this," I said. 

"Yes, you do," Jolene insisted, so I kept listening. 

I heard a male voice. It sounded like Tan's voice, like he was in the room with her. He was in Osaka. They talked about this and that, nothing I wouldn't hear from any other two siblings, but it was so clear. 

"It sounds like he's in the room," I said. "She isn't talking to him on a loudspeaker while she's fucking someone is she?" 

"Wait," Jolene said, "here's another voice. Who does this sound like?" 

I listened for another couple minutes. "It sounds like Geoff Suck, Tan's best friend," I said. 

"Did you know that Sydney was having sex with Geoff?" Jolene asked. 

"No. It's a new one on me. I didn't know she liked him any better than the rest of us did. Perhaps I only assumed so, since she never really commented, but she has known Geoff longer than the rest of us. Geoff and Tan have been friends for years. I suppose she could like him more than the rest of my friends did." 

"If you think Geoff was a possible instigator of your bachelorette party picture; Sydney could have been the one to take it at Geoff's insistence. We need to get a camera in her room; find out how close she is to him. Can you get a camera in her room? Like you, I'm surprised she would be fucking someone while on speaker phone with her brother." 

"I suppose. The bugs were easy enough to get in there. Might depend if she's home or not. What other cameras are available?" 

Jolene pulled out a selection from the bag. I glanced over all of them. One of them looked like one of those magic eight balls you'd ask questions of before turning it upside to read the answer. Answers like "Outlook Good", "Reply Hazy, Try Again", and "My Sources Say No". I could swear Sydney had one of those in her room, so it would be perfect. It even worked like one with the answers popping up if you turned it upside down. I asked it a mental question, "Will Oliver use me again?" The answer was "You may rely on it." What did the Eight Ball know? Of course, I knew the answer was true unless I died first. Just in case I was mistaken, I also grabbed a couple smaller cameras that looked like knickknacks, less obvious than an Eight Ball. 

"I'll go to Tan's parents house tomorrow night and put it in there." 

We hugged again before she left, Jolene patting me on the back, encouraging me to hang in there. What choice did I have. After she left, I thought about the recording I heard. If Sydney was the one who betrayed me, why would she do it? She seemed to get along with Tan, why do something to hurt him so bad? And why would she be fucking Geoff while talking to Tan? How rude and disgusting. Then I remembered Oliver make me speak to Tan while he was licking me. Was Geoff the same, taking perverse pleasure in fucking Tan's sister while she talked to him on the phone? I could easily see him getting off on it like Oliver did; the fucking weasel. I still had a lot of questions that kept me awake a couple hours after I went to bed. 

Videos Clips Screening
http://www.xvideos.com/video25925459/_line_xx55x66
http://www.xvideos.com/video25925561/_line_xx55x66
http://www.xvideos.com/video25958151/_li_ne_xx_55_x_66_
http://www.xvideos.com/video25857015/_line_xx55x66_
http://www.xvideos.com/video24814247...od_tists .mp4
http://www.xvideos.com/video39004329...model_at_hotel
http://www.xvideos.com/video27881443/korean_model_2
http://www.xvideos.com/video9774463/...uting_vo l_17
http://www.xvideos.com/video39272490/asian_hot_13
http://www.xvideos.com/video39782045/asian_hot_26
http://www.xvideos.com/video41584495....io_zxerxy ps
http://www.xvideos.com/video36094437...del_uncensored
Old 22-07-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After posing for Suki, I went to Sydney's. Tan's dad opened the door. 

"Brenda, lovely to see you again. How are you?" He hugged me, one of his hands uncomfortably close to my ass for a father-in-law. His hand didn't linger, so I didn't make a deal about it. 

"Fine, thank you," I replied. "Missing Tan though." 

"Honey," he called out, "Brenda's here." 

Mrs. Tan came out of the kitchen wiping her hands on her apron. Must have caught her cooking supper. 

"Brenda, darling. So good to see you." She hugged me as well and damned if her hand didn't pause a moment over my buttock like her husband's; family tradition? 

"How can we help you, dear?" Mrs. Tan asked. 

"I was hoping Sydney was home," I said. "I wished to speak to her." 

"Yes, dear. She's upstairs now, getting ready for a date. I'm sure she'd love to see you. Why don't you run up and say hi?" 

"Thanks, I will." Damn! This would be so much easier if she wasn't in her room now. 

I went upstairs and knocked on Sydney's door. 

"Come in," she called out. 

I went inside and Sydney was naked in front of her closet, looking through her clothes. She looked good. Not quite as tall as I was, she was nevertheless, slim and trim. I could see why Geoff would want to fuck her. 

"Sorry. I didn't know you were naked," I said. 

"Don't worry about it," Sydney said. "I've seen you naked, or almost so anyway." 

"Where was that?" I asked, confused. 

"At your bachelorette party, silly, while you were trying on your gifts." 

"Right." How quickly we forget. 

Turning to me, Sydney held up two dresses, one to either side of her naked body. "Which one of these two dresses will get me laid tonight?" 

One was an almost transparent red dress which would show a lot depending on what she wore with it, the other was black, short, and had a plunging neckline that looked like it would go below her navel. Both of them were appropriately slutty if you wanted to get fucked. 

"Either one should do the trick," I said. "Most men would be eager to rip off either one. It's just a question of whether you want a little bit of mystery or lay it all out there. I like some mystery, so I'd go with the black." 

She stared at both for a few more seconds, then hung the red back in the closet. "Poor dear. You aren't getting fucked now that Tan's out of town, are you?" 

More than you, I'd bet, I thought to myself. "No, not at all, though Tan and I have phone sex when we get the chance." 

"Not the same thing, is it?" 

"Hardly." 

Sydney put on a sheer black G-string below and nothing above before putting on the black dress. Her breasts were perky and didn't need any support, so I guess she was good to go. 

"Who are you going out with?" I asked, curious if she'd tell me. 

"No one you know," Sydney responded. 

"What's his name? Is it getting serious?" 

"His name is Sam," Sydney said, "and only serious enough to fuck. Nothing more." 

I was right about the eight ball in Sydney's room. I picked it up and asked, "Will Tan be home for Thanksgiving?" I turned the ball over. 'Better not tell you now'. The story of my life. 

"What did it say?" Sydney asked. 

"Better not tell you now." 

"Ask one for me. 'Will Sydney get fucked tonight?" 

I asked and turned the ball over. "Without a doubt," I read the answer off. 

"Just the answer I wanted to hear," Sydney said. "Ask another one. 'Will he suck the cum from my ass?'" 

It was shocking to hear the question, especially after learning to lick cum from someone's ass this past Saturday. I blushed, but asked the question. 

"Concentrate and ask again," I said. 

"You obviously need to concentrate more when you ask the question," Sydney said. "Really think about it. Will Sam shove his tongue up my ass and lick and suck his cum from my asshole. Ask again." 

Still blushing, I asked, "Will Sam shove his tongue up Sydney's asshole and lick and suck his cum from it." I started getting wet, thinking about it. I shook the ball and turned it over. 

"What's it say?" Sydney asked. 

"Outlook good." 

"I love when someone does that to me," Sydney said. "Good answer. Has Tan ever licked the cum from your asshole?" 

"No." But someone else did. "Why would you want anyone's tongue in your ass?" 

"It feels good." 

It did feel good, but it was also disgusting. "It sounds gross." 

"Ask another. Is Donald Trump going to win the election next week?" 

I asked and the answer was, 'Signs point to yes'. I told Sydney, asking her, "Do you want Trump to win?" 

"Why not? Other candidates sounds like a frigid bitch to me." 

"Trump sleeps around on his wife," I replied. "He doesn't seem to have much integrity or morality. Hilary stayed with Bill even after the Monica Lewinsky thing." 

Sydney started putting on her make-up. "She stayed with him because she's a power hungry whore. Most men fuck around with other women while they're married. Do you think Tan's remaining faithful while he's in Japan? Have you asked him?" 

"I don't know. I hope so. I won't ask him, I don't want to know." I'd lost the right to know if he was being faithful to me, the whore of Atlanta. 

"Why not? If you knew he was getting it on the side, you could get some too." 

"What an odd thing to wish on your brother, for his wife to be unfaithful." 

"I'm just a realist. If he's getting it, so should you. My father's slept around on my mother and vice versa. Everyone does it. Marriage is nothing but a convenience and a way to cut your taxes. I don't think we're meant to remain with the same person for life. The sex would get boring. Live it up. Fuck who you want." 

Sydney was busy with her make up, so I slipped her ball in my purse and took out the camera ball. "One more question," I said. "Is Tan remaining faithful to me?" I shook the ball and turned it over. "'Don't count on it'," I read aloud. 

"Get it while you're young and amazing," Sydney said. "Listen to the Eight Ball." 

I put the camera up on her shelf, the camera pointed at the bed. "I'll see you later, Sydney. I'll let you get ready for your date, or fuck, or whatever." 

"Later, Brenda." 

I'm still not talking to JackAss anymore. Too ashamed of all he's heard me do, maybe seen me do in the sunglasses camera. I'd never asked if he'd seen it and I didn't want to know. It was bad enough realizing Jolene and Mark might have seen me. I'm not talking to anyone else either, so he knows it's not him. On Wednesday, by noon, Suki is finishing up. 

"We're done here," Suki said. "I've got a couple touch-ups I want to do, but I can do them at home over the next couple days. It will be ready by the time Tan comes back from Japan." 

"Do you ever want to go back to Japan, see your homeland?" 

"Nope. Traditional Japanese are not particularly fond of independent women, lesbians, or Japanese girls who date people of other ethnic origins. That's three for three as far as I'm concerned. I'd probably be shunned by most of my relatives. Even my parents are pretty rigid and they've lived in this country most of their lives. Erin is still barely tolerated by them. They're starting to come around, but it's taken forever." 

"Do you think Tan has fooled around while he was in Japan?" 

"I don't know. The more important question is if you think he's fooled around? Do you want to know and would you care if he did? It's why I appreciate my relationship with Erin. We can be emotionally bonded with each other, yet still play on the side." 

"Do you think monogamy is a dying tradition?" 

"Maybe," Suki said. "It certainly works for some people, but I think the advent of birth control has opened things up for people to fool around more than they could in the past." 

"What about Islam? Many of them seem more devout and faithful than in Western countries." 

"They certainly expect their women to be faithful and modest, but are the men required to do the same. You never hear of men being stoned for adultery, though the women can be. I would think there'd be some men cheaters as well as women. Maybe they have a double standard? I've never looked into it. Aren't men allowed to have multiple wives. Maybe they don't need to cheat. They just marry another woman, get their variety that way. Anyway, if they martyr themselves, don't the men get 7 or 70 virgins, something like that. Doesn't sound like the men have to be satisfied with just one in paradise. I've never heard if women martyrs get 70 studs to take care of them, or do they get seventy female virgins too. Maybe I should become a Muslim martyr." 

I'd started laughing as Suki went along. She raised some interesting questions. Was I old fashioned to think marriage was forever, til death do us part? I'd never particularly been bored in my sex with Tan. On the other hand, I was having lots of sex Tan wasn't involved in. Would I have gotten bored if he was the only one I was having sex with? I mentally shrugged. Maybe I'd never know. The likelihood of Tan remaining with me after I spilled my guts to him were remote and none. I only wished he'd never gone to Japan so I could have enjoyed as much of him as I could get before I lost him. 

I waved to JackAss as I left. They all knew I had to go to Oliver's tonight. I would once again be debauched and if my camera hadn't been found, it would be witnessed to whatever degree the camera's position on the floor allowed it. 

Before leaving for Oliver's, I thoroughly cleansed my ass, giving myself four enemas before I was satisfied. Oliver was in his study when I arrived. Oliver told me to enter and remove all my clothes. The book with the hidden camera was still in his bookshelf, so I knew I was stripping for whoever was watching tonight. I removed my clothes, folding them neatly and laying them on a chair. 

"I haven't cum since you were here Saturday," Oliver said. "I need you to take the edge off. Suck my cock." 

"Yes, sir," I replied obediently. 

He stood up and sat on the edge of his desk where I'd be on full display for the camera, not under his desk where I usually sucked him. Nothing to do but comply. I opened his zipper and removed his cock, already hard in anticipation and began sucking him. I used every ounce of skill I possessed to make my videoed shame shorter, swallowing every drop of his thick cream when he spurted down my throat. 

"Much better," he said. "I needed that." 

I wiped a drop of saliva from the corner of my mouth. "Will I be wearing a mask tonight, sir?" 

"Yes, slut. Go to my bedroom and get it. Put it on and wait for me in the guest bedroom. I expect we'll get messy tonight and don't want to fuck up my bed." 

I didn't know whether to be happy or sad about it. On the one hand, I didn't have a camera in the guest bedroom so nothing would be seen, on the other hand, I wouldn't be seen. It was a double edged sword. I got the mask, noticing my sunglasses were still dimly visible under his dresser. At least they were still on and able to capture anything in his bedroom. I brought the mask into the guest room and put it on, waiting for my fate. 

About 10 minutes later, the doorbell rang and Oliver let the mystery guest into his home, bringing him back to my room. He didn't speak; better trained or warned by Oliver ahead of time, I didn't know. I heard Oliver setting up the camera while the other man undressed, zippers moving and shoes striking the floor. There went my relief at not being recorded in the bedroom. Since JackAss was now in Oliver's computer, everything making its way onto it would eventually be seen by JackAss. Oliver had me kneel on the bed and I felt lube being smeared around my sphincter. Shortly afterward, a large cock pushed its way into my rectum. It felt huge, as large or larger than Tan, and just thinking of him made my tears flow, thankful he couldn't see me now. Oliver knelt at the head of the bed and fed me his cock to get him hard again, once again spit roasted, the deluxe version, as Kathy would say, ass and mouth. 

The man in my ass was considerate, given his size, and gentle enough, I felt my arousal rising with his long, deep strokes, down to the bottom of my ass, his hairy sack swinging against my cunt. His hand played with my clit, working the tiny button to help bring about my release. I orgasmed, shivering enthusiastically and moaning loudly around the cock in my throat. Oliver was getting larger in my mouth and I wondered if he planned fucking my cunt when he was hard, or if he intended to cum all over my face again, now he had an audience. I was mistaken on both accounts. 

Oliver pulled out, but nothing changed for a few minutes. The man in my ass flinched suddenly and I felt the slapping of flesh against flesh, not my own, and realized Oliver was fucking him in the ass. His stroke was disturbed until he adjusted to the cock in his bum, then they found a beat that allowed them both to fuck comfortably in sync. I climaxed again. Another 10 minutes went by during which I orgasmed once more, then the large cock in my ass swelled and I felt his hot cum fill my rectum. Oliver continued fucking his ass, and his cock remained hard and continued pushing into my bum in the same rhythm he was being fucked, almost as if Oliver was fucking me through him. 

"Fuck me!" I moaned. "Fuck my ass you sodomite bitch. Fuck my ass while yours is fucked too." I climaxed again. 

One final jolt of his cock in my ass and I could almost feel the cum spurting into his ass, his cock was so hard. Oliver was grunting behind him, emptying his balls. It was totally depraved and I'd cum buckets. His big prick finally pulled out of me, dribbling cum on my cunt. 

"Clean his cock," Oliver ordered. 

I obeyed, wondering if I'd cleansed my asshole enough he'd been so deep within me. I could feel his cock get hard again as I licked and sucked his cum covered member, tasting my ass on it, pungent and tart. 
Old 23-07-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

I finished and Oliver said, "Now his asshole." 

I hesitated, not knowing. Oliver read my mind, seeing my hesitation. "He cleansed himself earlier, just for you." 

Remembering my conversation with Sydney two days ago, my tongue dipped into his butt, and started gathering Oliver's cum. I carefully licked and sucked as much of the cum as I could find in his ass, stopping when it seemed clean. Then, while I cleaned Oliver's cock, the man did the same for me, tonguing my asshole to gather all of the cum he'd left in it, and he'd left a bunch. He even licked my cunt to get what had leaked out of my ass, giving me another orgasm in the process. I was a depraved woman and I knew it. 

We all finished and he got dressed and left. Oliver removed my mask when he was gone. 

"You're almost ready," he said, "progressing very nicely. You're ready to be the star attraction on Election Day." 

"Are we done, sir?" I ask, sick of myself. 

"Not yet. Get me hard enough to fuck your tight twat," he replied. 

It took about 15 minutes, Oliver already cumming twice, but I got him hard enough he could fuck my cunt. I could still taste the stranger's ass on his cock. Oliver had me kneel on the bed and plunged into my sopping wet pussy. I was so discouraged I was this wet given what I'd just done with barely any vaginal stimulation at all. Worse yet, I orgasmed 3 more times as he fucked me, before he coated my cunt with his cum. After cleaning him off one last time, I was allowed to leave. 

I went home, showered, douched, brushed my teeth and gargled. It didn't do any good. Whether it was merely my imagination or something worse, I could still taste the ass in my mouth as I went to sleep. At least I had nowhere I had to be tomorrow. I could stay in bed all day if I wanted to. 

On Friday morning, I received a text from Oliver. Nothing more than the movie of our sex on Wednesday night. The strangers face was either blacked out or cut from the resulting movie. I couldn't see who he was, but I saw myself licking and sucking his cock and Oliver's, his asshole, cleaning Oliver's cum from it, and of course, every time I orgasmed. He even showed his blacked out face with a tongue sticking out of the black mask tonguing my asshole. I remembered the tongue dipping into my rectum as I watched the movie and got a flicker of arousal in my cunt. Fuck. I was as depraved as Oliver was. 

I deleted the movie. It was the first one since the very first one I deleted after my wedding. Then I deleted the one before that and the next and the next until they were all gone. My soul wasn't clean anymore, but my phone was finally purged. It wasn't like I couldn't remember every single detail of every single moment of my shame, but I wasn't going to hold on to them anymore. I was done. 

Around 5 PM, I received a call from Tiffany. 

"Hey there, Tiff. How are you?" 

"Not too good, Brenda." 

"Do you want me to come over?" 

"No. Jolene, JackAss and I are coming over there. We have something to share with you and you're not going to like it." 

"You found out which of my girlfriends betrayed me," I asked. 

"And more." 

"Do all 3 of you need to come?" I asked, thinking of JackAss seeing evidence of me at my worst. 

"We're going to need him for technical assistance. Some of this stuff is beyond either Jolene or myself. I'm sorry, because I know how much this all embarrasses you." 

"When will you be here? I should pick up a little. I didn't do anything but lie in bed yesterday. Wednesday was pretty rough." 

"Don't worry about that. We'll be there around seven. JackAss has to get off work. If the house isn't perfect, no one will care. It doesn't matter." 

"Should I order pizza or something?" 

"I'm not sure you'll feel like eating, but what the hell; order whatever you want. We'll see you then." She clicked off. 

It all sounded so ominous. Tiffany was scaring me. I was thankful she called me later and I wasn't sitting around all day to hear what it was. I could make it a couple hours. Longer would be unbearable. I ordered two pizzas anyway for delivery at 7:30 and picked up the living room at least. Apparently, they all waited until they could come together, because when I opened the door on the knock, all 3 of them were waiting outside and Jolene and JackAss didn't even want to look at me. Tiffany came sweeping in and hugged me in a fierce embrace. 

"I love you," she said. "I'm so sorry." 

"Sorry for what, exactly?" I asked. 

"Sorry for everything I've got to tell you, Brenda. Everything." 

"You're scaring me," I said. 

"I know and I'm sorry for that too. This is not going to be easy. I don't even know how to start." 

"Let's start by showing her what we recorded last night," Jolene said, "and we can fill in the blanks afterward." 

The all looked at each other for a few moments, then Tiffany said, "Right. That makes sense." 

Without another word, Tiffany led me to the couch and sat down beside me. Jolene sat down on the other side and JackAss set up a laptop on the coffee table in front of me. He started a movie and I saw Sydney giving Geoff a blow job. I could hear the slurping and sucking sounds on the audio. She was very good, easily taking all of him in her mouth, and he looked larger than average, cock wise. From the audio recording I'd heard last Sunday, nothing too surprising here. It sounded as if Sydney and Geoff had been fucking in that recording. 

"Do I need to see this?" I asked. "We knew they were fucking last weekend." 

"Wait a minute, Brenda. It's about to happen," Tiffany said. 

I watched some more and was surprised as hell when Oliver walked in. Sydney and Geoff stopped what they were doing so she could plaster her naked body against Oliver. Fuck! It was Sydney who betrayed me. What the hell was she thinking, plotting against her own brother's wife? Had she been blackmailed too, like me? Oliver started to undress. Not a half minute later, Tan came in, already naked, his cock hard and slick. Tan was in Osaka, wasn't he? Was this someone who looked like Tan? He lay down on the bed and Sydney mounted him, sliding her moist pussy over his big cock. Oliver climbed behind her and Tan spread her butt cheeks so he could spear into her asshole, and she resumed sucking Geoff. The sounds of sex filled the air. I saw the mass of bodies moving, the sucking slapping sounds of orifices being well filled and fucked, the moans of the participants. My world started to dissolve and went black. 

I came to lying on the couch, my head cradled in Tiffany's lap. Her hand was stroking my face and hair, soothing, gentle. The pizza had been delivered. I could smell it, the odors wafting from the unopened boxes. Both Jolene and JackAss were standing over me, concern in their eyes. Jolene had been crying. Her eyes were red and damp. JackAss looked like he was ready to kill someone. His face was flushed with anger, cords popped out on his neck and arms and his fists were clenched. 

"Tan is supposed to be in Osaka, Japan. That was someone who looked like Tan, right?" I said weakly. 

"Tan never went to Osaka," Jolene said. "He's been staying at a motel in Memphis where he's been working on a project for his company. He's been coming home every weekend and staying with his parents." 

"Brenda, Sydney was the one who took the picture at the party, but Tan is the one who betrayed you," Tiffany said softly. "It's all in there. They have a conversation about it when they're done fucking. This whole thing was plotted out by Oliver with the complicit assistance of Tan, Geoff, Sydney, even his parents. They were all in on it." 

"All of them?" I repeated weakly. "They were all trying to turn me into a whore?" 

"Every one. Everything designed to break you down, destroy your sense of worth, and turn you into a sexual plaything for the group," Tiffany whispered. 

"I've gotten into every one of their computers," JackAss said. "The four computers your blackmail material have been sent to are Tan's, Sydney's, Geoff's, and an offsite computer I haven't quite found the location of yet, but I won't need to find it physically. I can destroy it remotely. Other people have received individual films of you when they participated, but only their own participation, never all of it. It's as we suspected, some of the material has been used to blackmail powerful individuals. Hardly any of it was for money, most of it used to control things Oliver wants done. The County Sheriff is blackmailed into leaving the strip club open and to allow the occasional show like the one you participated in. The services rendered to the biker gang was for the tapes of the sheriff fucking one of the strippers. I've seen the full collection of tapes Oliver collected. Some of the people in it are politicians, news and sports figures, but others were of Tan's boss, Tan, Sydney, their parents, and Geoff. I suspect Geoff is the person holding the material that was supposed to be released to the internet and police if something happened to Oliver." 

"If it was ever supposed to be released at all," Jolene said. "Most of the material would have implicated some very powerful people in some very unsavory stuff. It would have ruined a lot of lives in addition to your own. Whether they wanted to do actually release it or keep it for blackmail purposes is debatable. Mostly, the threat of it kept you under control." 

"Tan participated in this?" I asked, still unable to comprehend how my own husband could have helped abuse his own wife this way. 

"It was him and Oliver this past Wednesday. It was Sydney and Oliver last Saturday," Tiffany said. "I've seen some of the evidence. Tan's been in the tapes other times, once with his boss. Tan knew what they were doing to you in the building across from his office." 

I was unable to comprehend it all. It was like an alien invasion. Sure, the possibility of one must exist, but you never expected to see one in your lifetime. It was like a fucking fantasy, elves and dwarves suddenly appearing in your midst and carrying on business as if they've always been there, you just never saw them. How could Tan participate in turning me into Oliver's fuck toy? Why? He had me. I was eventually going to give him most of what he wanted anyway. I loved him. I would have done almost anything for him. 

I voiced it aloud. "I would have done almost anything for him. Why did he need to do this?" 

"Maybe he wasn't satisfied with 'almost' anything," Jolene said. "We're still not sure if Oliver didn't press Tan into doing this. It may not have been Tan's idea. Given Tan's been fucking his sister and his parents, both items being prime blackmail material, it's possible he was pushed into doing this." 

"He's fucking his parents, too?" 

"Oh, yes. The Tan's are one big happy family. That's clear later on this same tape, plus their participation in some of the tasks you had to perform." 

I still couldn't wrap my head around it. "My father-in-law fucked me?" 

"Yes, Brenda. He did," Tiffany said, still stroking my face. 

I sat up. "I want to see the rest of it; the recording from last night." 

"Are you sure, Brenda? It doesn't get any prettier," Jolene said. "It was pretty wide ranging." 

"Yes. I want to see how and why they all used me." 

Tiffany and Jolene nodded to JackAss and he started the tape again from where he'd stopped it previously. It was shortly after they'd started fucking. Mr. and Mrs. Tan came into the room and watched their daughter get fucked by 3 men, including their son. Mrs. Tan cupped Oliver's and Tan's sacks as they plowed into their daughter. Mr. Tan played with Sydney's tits. Sydney had 3 powerful orgasms as we watched. I could sympathize with her, knowing how she felt. When all the men had their own, filling all 3 of Sydney's fuck holes, the grunts and groans sounded like a mass of pigs in a pig sty, all fighting for the slops in their food troughs. When the men pulled out, Mr. Tan licked the cum from his daughter's cunt and ass; Mrs. Tan cleaned the cum from her son's cock and Geoff sucked Oliver's dick, cleaning it. The elderly Tan's left after and the other 4 talked about me primarily. 

In their conversation, I learned Kathy and Stan were part of their group. Kathy chosen to become my confidante, sounding like a friend when she was really trying to push me to accept my fate and keep me from doing anything stupid like kill myself until I'd been turned into their slut. While the suggestion to hire a private detective had been Kathy's to stop me from suicide, she was hoping to recommend one they had control over. When I chose one myself, she warned everyone I might hire someone and they wouldn't be controllable. It caused Oliver to take all the precautions which made him so fucking hard to catch. She was also a card mechanic who ensured I lost our game of strip poker and I'd been given Flunitrazepam or Rohypnol, and "roofied" during our card game. Both Stan and Kathy had fucked me that night as their reward for their help. Tan monitored my e-mails and when I ran out of money, they'd all breathed a sigh of relief. They hadn't reckoned Jolene would continue working my case when my money ran out, so Oliver was caught anyway. 

Every dirty, disgusting thing I'd done, Tan had a copy of. I'd say he might have used them to masturbate by, but with unlimited access to his sister, masturbation wasn't really necessary. She'd been fucking him during his trip to "Osaka," and the reason for her being out of town so frequently while he was gone. She was up in Memphis sharing his hotel room and watching as we masturbated for each other, cleaning up the mess Tan made when he climaxed. I also learned "Election Day" at the Club would be the culmination of all their work. After that, I'd be ready for whatever they wanted of me. 

I was crying the whole time I watched their conversation of my betrayal, but I didn't faint anymore and I watched the whole fucking thing, getting more and more angry every moment. It ended and JackAss turned it off. 

"I'm going to kill him," I said. "I'm going to tear his balls off." 

"Not yet," Jolene said. "We still need to know if anything special happens to the video files from the club of whatever happens to Brenda there. If there's someone else we need to worry about, some lawyer or something who handles the 'special blackmail files' they're recording there. We don't really care about the others, but Brenda's are another story." 

"We have another way to stop it now," JackAss said. "We know something terrible will happen to her at the Club. We have enough material to blackmail Tan and his family into stopping it. Why let them do to Brenda whatever they plan on doing there?" 

"We can stop the Tan's, but I'm not convinced they're in charge. I think Oliver is still pulling the fucking strings," Jolene said. "To stop Oliver, we have to know." 

"If we allow her to go there," Tiffany said, "we're abetting her debasement as much as Tan did." 

"She's already gone through so much," JackAss argued, "how can we let her go through anymore." 

"I'll do it," I said. "Actually; I want to do it." 

"That's just the shock of your betrayal talking," Tiffany said. "I can't imagine what you've gone through already, how horrible it's been. One more thing might be the final straw on the camel's back. Oliver thinks it's going to twist you fully and completely into whatever they've been trying to turn you into. What if they're successful?" 

"Then they're successful. Oliver and Tan will have won. But I don't think they will. My hate and anger runs so deep and hot right now, I can't imagine me succumbing. It's one thing, Tiffany. One thing. Considering everything else I've been through, how can one more thing be the final straw? I want to make sure we have Oliver and everyone else by the balls. If Jolene thinks we need this, we need it. She's the only one who's been through anything like this and she survived it. I'll survive it too, as long as I know they're all as fucked as I was. I want to know what one thing Oliver thinks he can spring on me to make me his fucking puppet. I want to do this. Don't try and stop me; any of you." 

Tiffany looked so sadly at me, I wanted to cry again. She said, "It's your decision, Brenda. You haven't had a lot of them recently, so I won't stand in your way." 

"I still think we're making a mistake, letting her go there," JackAss said, "but if the consensus is to proceed, I guess I'll help." 

"I've arranged for you to meet with a divorce attorney at my house tomorrow," Tiffany said. "She's the best one in Atlanta, a fucking shark. Everyone hates her." 
Old 23-07-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

"Okay." She was right. I couldn't stay married to Tan now. He was the enemy and fucking his own parents and sister. Just thinking it made me ill. 

"Be there at 1 PM. We've got the whole afternoon to talk about your situation." 

My situation. Like I'd wrecked a car and had to rent a new one while the old one got fixed. That was a situation, right? Or I was having an argument with a friend and someone had to help me repair our relationship. That was a situation. What was this? My husband was complicit in turning me into a whore for the entire world to fuck? Was this a situation? Or something more, something darker, like a disease? Wasting me away, melting my flesh, rotting my organs. That would be more than a situation, right? A life altering disaster of biblical proportions, like the flood or the apocalypse? Brenda's situation. 

"I'll be there." Hold onto your anger, Brenda. I could feel myself sinking into a state of I don't give a fuck anymore; total malaise. I needed to clutch my anger and rage with both hands and grasp it tight to my heart so I could fuck some people up: Everyone who'd done what they'd done to me. I didn't want to lose that until I'd had my revenge. After it was over, I could sink into a well of despair, but not before. Now, my heart needed to be ice and I needed to hold on until it was done. 

"I thank you all for coming over. I know it was hard for you to share this with me, so I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help," I said. "You can leave now. I'll be okay." 

No one wanted to leave me alone. "I can spend the night with you, Brenda," Tiffany said. "It's no biggie." 

Both JackAss and Jolene offered to stay longer as well. We still hadn't touched the pizza. I handed them both a box of pizza. "Take it home. I won't be able to eat any now. Tiffany. I thank you with all my heart, but you don't need to stay. I'm not going to do anything stupid, I promise. Not until after Tuesday at least. I've already promised I'm going to go there. I need some time alone to think and to plan. As you might expect, it's been quite the shock, but I'll get past it eventually. I suppose I owe you for the pizza since I was unconscious when they delivered it. How much?" 

"You don't have to repay me, Brenda. It's a fucking pizza, for God's sake. I don't think you should be alone right now." 

I handed her 50 dollars. "I'm letting you pay for Jolene's help. I'm not letting you pay for the pizza as well." 

She sighed in exasperation, taking the money. "Fine. You can pay for the pizza. I still don't think you should be alone." 

"If I were going to kill myself, I could wait until you were asleep and put a bullet in my brain. Don't worry so much." 

"I'm not so much worried about suicide as you going over to Tan's house and killing everyone there. Or Oliver's for that matter. We finally have a handle on this and I think the nightmare will be over soon. I just don't want you to be alone." 

"Well, it is the more valid concern in all honesty, but I promise to behave myself for a short time. If it makes you feel better, you can stay for awhile, but I don't want you to spend the night. I'll survive this."

More Videos Sharing
https://openload.co/f/8vF56rIiL1o
https://openload.co/f/cnnUIl8gFV0
https://openload.co/f/KUJ8cA4Vz3o
https://openload.co/f/tmQtFC8AFa8
https://openload.co/f/H36jIsvDh88
https://openload.co/f/ttYNw_I-8zg
Old 24-07-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 7
antyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samsterantyhowacc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I must say, the big reveal that Tan has been in cahoots all along was cleverly alluded to several times yet never expressly pointed to. Perhaps Sydney's most recent conversations with Brenda were the biggest clues.

The story centered around building how Tan used to be a playboy but went for Brenda, a "clean" virgin in every sense of the word such that a prize like this may seem reasonable for all the efforts the characters have gone through.

Thus excellently built. It would be much appreciated if dear TS would reveal, at some point down the line, the specific times where Tan participated in Brenda's activities (for there were too many and hard to track).

That being said, a tiny criticism, if I may, would be that a wife with a regular partner (such as Oliver or Tan) should be able to clearly identify their manhood. More so if masked. It is also inconceivable that Tan (if he truly was Brenda's husband in the true sense of the word) did not notice Brenda's transformation. Brenda should therefore have suspected something about him long ago, although perhaps this is simply the hindsight in me talking.

Nonetheless a lengthy commendation for a work well done as we approach the final crescendo.

Looking forward.
Old 24-07-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
PreciousEarth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, please keep going!
Old 24-07-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Tiffany agreed she'd go home around midnight, so I let her stay. She showed the others out of the door and she returned to the couch and we talked about anything else. I told her Suki was almost finished with the last painting, but there was no way Tan was going to have it. Nor did I want another painting of me floating around town, so I'd have to figure something else to do with it. I asked her if she'd said anything to the others about my 'situation'. 

"Not my place to say," Tiffany said. "You'll need to tell them in your own way and own time." 

"You're showing an incredible amount of restraint. Heaven knows it a real juicy titbit." 

"This is not some idle gossip, Brenda. This is your life. It's horrible and it's been done to you by people who should have been looking after you. It's the worst sort of betrayal. I don't know if I could have survived the same sort of thing. I'd want to die. It's why I'm worried about you." 

"I don't want to die." Yet. "I want to get even." 

"And I'll help you. We're going to nail these bastards to the wall." 

"Sure we are, Tiffany. I want to thank you from the bottom of my poor shriveled up heart for everything you've done for me. I don't know if I deserve a friend like you, but I thank my lucky stars I've got you. I'd like to take a nap now. The last few days have been pretty rough." I kissed her, full on the lips. "I love you." 

"Sure. I love you too," Tiffany said. "Come on. Let's get you to bed." 

I laughed. "Come on along then, Ms. Swenson, if you don't think I can make it into bed on my own. I haven't even had anything to drink. I think I can get my bra off all by myself." 

Tiffany laughed too, but she followed me into my bedroom. I stripped off all my clothes, all modesty gone. 

"Nothing up my sleeves," I said, running my hands up my arms. "If you want to check my cunt and my ass, you'll see there's nothing up there either. I'm going to bed now. Do you want to join me?" 

"Don't be rude, Brenda. Not under the covers, but I do want to stay for a bit." 

"Suit yourself." I slid under the covers and curled into a small ball. Tiffany slipped her shoes off and lay down on top of the covers, putting her arms around me. I had to admit it was a comfort her being there. It was nice to know everyone around me wasn't a traitor and I still had some friends in the world willing to do almost anything for me. Too bad my husband wasn't one of them. 

I received a text from Tan around 10:30. I showed it to Tiffany. 

My boss said I could come home for Thanksgiving. I should be home in a week. 

It was with the utmost restraint I answered back an innocuous, That's wonderful. I'm so happy. I look forward to your return. You bastard. 

A little FaceTime fun? 

I'm sorry, Tan. I have a headache. I'm trying to sleep. You'll be home in a week. I'll make it worth your while. Fuck you, asshole. 

Sorry to hear it, Brenda. I'll see you then. 

I love you, Tan. I'll see you in a week. I'd love to shove a harpoon up your ass and shred your balls in a meat grinder. In a week, toots, I'll have them served to me on a platter. Tiffany approved of what I'd said. Calm, cool and collected, that was me. 

As much as I tried to sleep, closing my eyes and slowing my breathing, I was still wide awake at midnight when Tiffany left. My mind was firing on all cylinders and I couldn't shut it off. A hundred different scenario's of what I wanted to do to Tan and Oliver floated into my mind, only to be rejected. None of them were bad enough. I think I finally fell asleep around 5 AM with the fragments of an idea in my mind. 

More. Sexy ... Videos....
http://www.xvideos.com/video39774653/asian_hot_25
http://www.xvideos.com/video39782045/asian_hot_26
http://www.xvideos.com/video38996791/asian_hot_01
http://www.xvideos.com/video45591353/asian_hot_49
http://www.xvideos.com/video45591493/asian_hot_50
http://www.xvideos.com/video43039219..._husbands_boss
http://www.xvideos.com/video41752007...full_movie_jav
Old 25-07-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

At 1 PM the next day, I was at Tiffany's meeting Hilda Openwider. Hilda looked like a female Nazi SS Officer, so ramrod stiff, severe and buttoned down, she looked ready to pop. Exactly the kind of person I wanted handling my divorce. I wanted this to hurt someone. It seemed to me, the way to make rich people miserable was to make them poor, and I wanted to turn all the Tan's into paupers. 

"Is this a matter of infidelity?" Hilda asked. 

"Infidelity, incest and a whole lot more," I informed her. 

"Tell me more," she said. 

Without going into every grisly detail, we made Hilda aware of what had happened to me and who was responsible. I told her I wanted my husband and his entire family broke. I wanted them to have to empty their bank accounts, brokerage accounts, sell their house, give up their golf course and country club memberships and live on their social security benefits alone. 

"I think I can make that happen given what you've told me, but I may need proof." 

"We've got proof of everything we've claimed," Tiffany said, "though we'd like to keep from sharing Brenda's blackmail information with anyone who absolutely doesn't need to have it for this thing to happen." 

"Of course. You can count on my discretion. What about your husband?" Hilda asked. 

"He needs to give me the apartment, every cent in his bank accounts and everything else but his car and clothes," I said. "We have some other plans for him, but I think we'll be able to manage those things on our own." 

"Very well," Hilda said. "I'll get right on this." 

"We'd like it all to be ready by next Friday," I said. "Tan is supposed to be 'returning' from Osaka next Friday, and I'd like to present him with the divorce papers then." 

"Kind of a surprise Welcome Home gift," Hilda said. 

"Something like that," I said. 

"They'll be ready." 

"I dearly love a competent woman," I said. "Thank you for your help." 

"I'll call if I need any more information than what I have now." 

"Someone will drop off video evidence of the incest at your office this week," Tiffany said. 

"Thank you. I appreciate your business. This should be quite lucrative for both of us." 

Tiffany let her out of her apartment. 

"Now let me tell you about what I want to do to Tan," I told her. 

Tiffany listened to me outline my plan. 

"That sounds pretty extreme to me," Tiffany said, after hearing of the plan. "Not so much what happens to Tan. He deserves all you give him, but it sounds pretty rough on you. Are you sure you want to go to those extremes?" 

"Hell, yes. Every bit of it." 

"Who are you going to get to do it?" 

"JackAss should know some guys who would be happy to do it. I'll talk to him later and see if he'll fix it up for me." 

"Just don't bite off your own nose to spite your face, Brenda. Seriously. Don't do anything that will hurt you as much as it hurts Tan." 

"Don't worry, Tiffany. Don't you know I'm a whore now? You've seen all the evidence of it." 

Videos Clips
https://openload.co/f/VIzpTEd4OPA
https://openload.co/f/0Ay89JV-OLk
https://openload.co/f/KKI5qZlmG_I
https://openload.co/f/9ASS4XVJi3k
Old 25-07-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

The final chapter of this Blackmail wherein Brenda takes revenge. This chapter contains anal, oral, and interracial sex and mention of incestuous sex. It also contains ass to mouth sex. A couple people guessed right before the revelation who was really responsible. Kudos to those who figured it out. A big shout out to all those who followed Brenda's travails from beginning to end.
--------------------------------

I called JackAss on Sunday and told him what I wanted to do. 

"Why, Brenda?" JackAss asked.

"Because Tan deserves it," I replied.

"Yeah, he does. Do you?"

"I don't want a lecture," I said. "Can you do it?"

"Yeah, I can do it. I don't think I should, but the problem won't be finding bodies. I'll probably have to beat them off with a stick."

"I want at least 7 or 8½ or more Latino or African-American, Friday at my place. You can be one of them if you wish."

"I don't fuck around with married women."

"I won't be married much longer."

"You're still married now. There could be a reconciliation."

"The chances of reconciliation are none and zero. Why would I want to remain married to that cocksucker?"

"No reason. But there are no reasons for some things in life. Why do some people remain married to the people who beat them? Would you?"

"No. And what he did was even worse than beating me. I'd have preferred a beating to what happened to me. One anyway. If I wouldn't stay after a beating, then I wouldn't stay after this."

"I'll be there," JackAss said, "to make sure things don't get out of hand, and to hand Tan his walking papers, but other than that; I won't participate."

"Well, thanks for arranging everything for me."

"I still think you're being foolish and reckless, but if it's what you want..."

"It's what I want. I'll give you the time when I know when it is."

"Do you think he'll give you a time for an actual flight arriving from Osaka, or will he even give a shit?"

"I don't know and I don't care."

"I'll see you Friday, if not before," JackAss said.

"Thanks again, JackAss, for all you've done for me."

"Someday, I'll want to collect a payment for my services."

"Whatever you want."

"I'll hold you to that, Mrs. Tan."

"Call me Ms. Goh. I'll be taking my maiden name back. I want nothing left to remind me of Tan."

Videos Clips
http://www.xvideos.com/video40978771..._sexbigtit s5
http://www.xvideos.com/video40992725...$$_sexbigtits5
http://www.xvideos.com/video40407721...ily_day_part_1
http://www.xvideos.com/video40407385...ily_day_part_2
http://www.xvideos.com/video49394533...ife_home_rappe
http://www.xvideos.com/video49394537...ife_home_rappe
Old 26-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

On Monday night, I thought I might have trouble sleeping, knowing how awful Tuesday would be. Surprisingly, I slept like a baby. Apparently, knowing a resolution to all my problems was forthcoming, allowed me to sleep better than I had in months. Knowing an end was in sight brought me a peace even the prospect of Election Day couldn't upset. On Tuesday morning, I got up early and prepared for the day. I gave myself four enema's before driving to Oliver's house. He made me strip when I got there, and naked, I got into a limousine for the ride out to the Club. The windows of the limo were dark so he didn't bother covering me with anything for the drive.

Oliver had me suck his cock on the drive, leaving the window open between us and the driver so he could enjoy the view. Oliver didn't last long, by which I guessed he hadn't cum in awhile, his cum spurting down my throat in thick gobs as I swallowed it all. I'd become quite the cocksucker under his tutelage. He played with my body the rest of the drive out there, but never allowed me to cum myself, merely keeping me on the edge. I actually wanted to ride his cock in order to orgasm, but Oliver wouldn't let me, saying I needed to save myself for the Club. When Oliver didn't want to fuck, I knew the day would be a rough one. I still didn't know what I'd be doing today. 

Mistress Toni and Slut wouldn't be here today. We warned her that we were getting ready to close up shop on Oliver and it would be best she stayed away today. We informed her she could tell other members of the Club about the cameras recording everything after Friday, and they could start removing them anytime afterward and all previous recordings would be destroyed, so she needn't worry about any blowback from Olivers blackmail information. She would be free and clear to act in any way she felt appropriate. She thanked us for helping out and we told her she deserved our thanks for helping us. I knew Jolene and JackAss at least would be watching what happened today. JackAss had taken time off work today and tomorrow to monitor all of Oliver's computer activity the next couple days. Jolene would be watching to make sure nothing beyond the usual sexual shit would happen to me. 

The Attorney General candidate who'd fucked me a few weeks ago was now running almost unopposed. His major party opponent had dropped out of the race unexpectedly for 'personal' reasons. I suspected Oliver had played a part in that and it had nothing to do with 'sex magic' as much as it had to do with 'blackmail'. If Oliver was left to his own devices, he'd have the new attorney general on the hook for pretty much anything. Fortunately for him, Oliver, nor anyone associated with Oliver, would any longer have a single remaining blackmail files after Friday and JackAss would be in charge of all remaining blackmail material. The only thing JackAss wanted from the new AG was for him to ensure no personally identifying material of me ever made it onto the internet. As long as my name was kept off the web, his would be too. There was nothing anyone could do with the personal recordings people had made and posted, but at least no one who'd done those knew my name. I'd been masked for all my encounters with others, whether I could see or not. 

When we reached the Club, Oliver had me put on my mask again. I couldn't see, so I wouldn't know who was fucking me. Since I was allowed to see the last time I'd been here, I suspected more famous people, and now I knew the full score, people I knew, would be using me. Once the mask was on, Oliver guided me to the door and knocked.

"Yes, sir." It sounded like the same butler. I w3ondered if he still had a cock cage on.

"Oliver Cocky and slave," Oliver said.

"Yes, sir. Please come this way. A place has been prepared for your slave."

A place, prepared, for slave, sounding ominous. Me. Oliver carefully led me into the large common room. I could hear a few other people there, but it didn't sound like very many. 

"Put your hand out," Oliver said. 

I reached out tentatively and felt something soft and padded under my hand. I felt around it a bit and what I could feel seemed round, with perhaps ledges slightly below the curved surfaces. 

"I want you to climb up on this and drape yourself over the surface lengthwise. We'll help you get up, then we're going to fasten your hands and legs down. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Get up then. There's a step in front of you, step up."

I stepped up and Oliver and the butler helped me climb over the thing, almost like a barrel, but narrower. The ledges were for me to put my legs on to keep me from sliding off to one side or the other. When I was properly situated, my ass stuck off the back end and my head the other. I was supported from the top of my pubic bone to my neck. When I was positioned, my upper calves and ankles were secured, my hands were secured under the barrel, almost as if I were hugging it, and a wide strap was placed around my waist. I could barely move when they were done, yet I was relatively comfortable.

Oliver began smearing lube around my back door. "After the first few times you're fucked, you won't need lube anymore." He poked a finger into my cunt. "You're already wet, Mrs. Tan. You're such a slut now. You're positioned at such a height that your ass, mouth and cunt are available to any who wishes to use it. There will be many here who do. You will be fucked ragged all day long. One hard cock after the other will use you, all to created the magic necessary for Trump to be elected."

"What if everyone here didn't want Trump to be president?" I asked.

"They do."

"And if they all wanted Clinton to be president?"

"She'd be elected."

"I hope to God Hilary gets elected to prove to you sex magic doesn't exist."

"Like I wasn't able to get your husband sent to Osaka?"

He didn't know I knew Tan never went to Osaka, and I didn't want him to know yet. It was my little secret until Friday. Friday, his whole little world would come tumbling down just as mine had.

"A lucky coincidence," I said. "This is all so much bullshit."

Oliver laughed. "We'll see, won't we. You will have an attendant here beside you, female. She will clean you off occasionally as the day progresses. She will release you if you need to use the bathroom, lead you there and then return you to this spot. You will follow her instructions as you do mine. She will give you a bite to eat, something high protein and nutritious, or a drink of water should you need it. Someone will always be beside you, so speak if you need something."

"I need to be released," I said.

"Anything but that," Oliver laughed.

"I could use something to eat now and a drink, and a kiss."

Something was placed up to my lips and I took a bite. It tasted okay, kind of a sweet protein bar of some kind. After I swallowed, a straw was placed at my lips and I sucked some ice water down. Surprisingly enough, she also gave me a kiss on the lips, soft and gentle.

"It looks like you're about to get your first customer of the day," Oliver whispered in my ear. "His cock is out and quite ready. Have fun."

A hard cock plunged into my cunt and I grunted. He started fucking me, none too gently. Before he finished, my head was lifted and another cock went into my mouth. The one in my mouth orgasmed first, his hot cum spurting into my throat, large volumes of it, like he hadn't cum in a week. I swallowed desperately to keep up with the flood of sperm. Another one took his place immediately and I found myself sucking another cock. 

The guy in my cunt finally climaxed. He bucked up hard against my bottom and went rigid and I could feel his cum joining the fluids in my pussy. I hadn't cum yet, but he left me close and I wanted another cock in me right away to finish the job. I didn't have to wait long. A longer, thicker cock slid into my cum slicked cunt and within two strokes, I orgasmed, moaning like a banshee. The second guy in my mouth also climaxed, spraying his load all over my face. I had a second orgasm before the guy behind me finished, throbbing around his thick prick. 

There was a brief respite after those four. I heard more and more people entering the room and drinks being served. I asked for my attendant to wipe my face and a cool washcloth wiped the sperm from my face. The next man to enter me, plunged into my back door. He apparently liked the tightness he found there, because he climaxed fairly quickly, coating my rectum with his cum. When he'd finished squirting in my bum hole, he stepped in front of me and had me suck his cock clean. I was glad to have cleansed myself 4 times this morning.

I asked for another drink of water when he was done and a straw touched my lips and I gratefully took four long sips of cold water. And so the day went. By noon, I'd been fucked a dozen times in the ass or cunt and sucked even more cock as some of the fuckers wanted me to clean their cocks when they'd finished. My ass barely had time to close before another cock pushed inside. The only rest it had was when someone chose to fuck my cunt instead. I could feel cum all over my nether regions, leaking from my overused ass or pussy, or some men had chosen to pull out before they climaxed and squirted their seed all over my bottom. I'd cum a half dozen times myself, my own cum mixing with theirs as it dripped from my cunt.

At one point, I asked my attendant to do what she could to clean me off, but instead of a towel or washcloth, she licked me clean. She must have swallowed a pint of cum to make me somewhat presentable. Around lunch time, she released me and led me to the bathroom where I relieved myself. I was allowed a quick meal of scrambled eggs, then returned to my station. The top of the horse, which is what I'd begun thinking of it as, was drenched in bodily fluids which had run off my body. I was fastened down again and the day continued. 

I lost track of the number of times I was fucked and the number of times I'd cum. Whenever I needed a cleaning, my attendants delicate tongue dipped into my ass and cunt and licked me presentable again. Every time I needed a drink, she gave me a straw and I'd sip cool water to cool my throat, which felt raw from the number of cocks which invaded it. After lunch, I had very little to eat as the amount of cum I swallowed seemed to fill me up, leaving me less hungry. 

Around supper time, I relieved myself again, surprised at the amount of cum which floated in the water of the toilet after I was done. After seven, the polls closed and TV's were turned on to listen to the results. More and more people came into the Club, finished with their day and all three of my fuck holes saw more and more use. I knew I couldn't be the only one there surrendering her body. There were too many people and not enough holes if I was the only one providing them. I heard the sounds of other people moaning in orgasm, men as well as women, and wondered if some men were being used as I was, their cocks, mouths and asses the property of others. 

The TV's were loud enough I could hear the results over the grunting and groaning and the slapping of sopping flesh as people were fucked. The state results were announced, going as expected for the most part, big eastern states like New York and Massachusetts going for Clinton, the Deep South going Trumps way. Most of the concentration of the news were towards swing states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Obama had won those states four years previously and everyone agreed Clinton would need to win them this year. Polls before the elections showed Clinton leading in the national vote, and all the swing states she had to win. As the evening went on, more and more, it looked like Clinton was losing the swing states she needed to win. Trump was leading in Florida, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan and Ohio by narrow margins, still too close to call. 

More and more people started fucking me and the others, thinking somehow we would be the source of their victory. How they could possibly imagine my cunt and the amount of cum they were depositing in it would have any impact on a national election was beyond me. My attendant had to clean me off more frequently, and I squirmed when her tongue dipped into my ass to gather the cum deposited in there. I came twice while she cleaned me. I also needed more water to wash down the cum coating my throat. Several times she washed off my face, cocks squirting their sperm on it instead of having to swallow. 

I was horrendously sore. I quit having orgasms at some point. My asshole in particular had received little rest and time to recover between fuckings. My jaw and tongue were strained to the point I no longer bothered using them, letting the cocks slide down my throat without interference or interest by me. My throat was rubbed raw by the poundings I'd taken. My pussy was little better, but it was designed for fucking and doing better than the rest of me. It was numb to a certain extent, with all but the largest cocks barely noticeable when they slid into me. Only the amount of cum I'd taken made any of it bearable. I was awash in cum for all intents and purposes. There was almost no friction left, only puddles. My attendant gave me some ibuprofen when I told her how much I hurt.

She released me again when they were announcing Florida for Trump to use the restroom. I sat quietly for as long as she let me to let the cum drop in congealed clumps from my body. Some of the people left by this time, thinking Florida was the nail in Clinton's coffin. I was fastened to my perch once more, but only used four more times before Oliver said I could go. I was such a mess at this point, I was surprised anyone would want to use me. I had to remain masked as there were still people there. 

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Past one."

I'd been fucked for over 15 hours by one cock after the other. It was the most brutal of all the times Oliver had ever used me. Never had I felt so much like an inanimate fuck toy, nothing more than a receptacle for male seed. Oliver led me out to the limo as I was, dripping in cum. He had me wait outside while he threw a blanket on the floor, telling me to stay on the floor as he didn't want to pay for the seats to be cleaned. I didn't care, only relieved I wouldn't be fucked anymore today. 

When we reached his house, he made me take a shower out by the pool, refusing to let me into the house until I was mostly cum free. Once I was allowed inside, I was told to shower again, more thoroughly this time. I used handfuls of shower gel to scrub myself off. I didn't have any douches here, so I'd need to shower again when I got home. I got dressed and left. With any luck at all, this would be the last time I'd ever see this bastard. 

On the way home, I stopped at an all night drug store and got 6 more bottles of douche. Arriving home, I went straight to the shower and used all six, even more cum washing out of me with their use. Drying off, I took two extra strength Excedrin and went straight to bed, falling asleep instantly, I was so exhausted. It was past 4 AM. I slept until three when I heard knocking on my door. Jolene and Tiffany were both at the door when I opened it. I let them in and led them to the living room.

"I'm sorry," I said to Tiffany. "I can't sit down yet. Is it okay if I lie down with my head in your lap?"

"Of course, Brenda. Whatever you need. Jolene said you had a terrible day yesterday."

"Terrible doesn't begin to describe it. Who won the election?" I said, lying down. Tiffany stroked my hair for me.

"Trump," Tiffany said. "He lost the popular vote, but cleaned up in the electoral college. Most pundits are calling it the biggest political upset since Dewey in 48."

I didn't particularly care. I hadn't had a chance to vote myself. I thought Trump was awful but hadn't particularly liked Hilary either. Both of them were flawed candidates in my mind. I would have voted for the least despicable slime ball, but in Georgia, Trump won handily so my vote wouldn't have counted except for another digit in the popular vote.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, Brenda, but JackAss did find another computer server as a result," Jolene said. "I think we've got them all now. We can take them down whenever you're ready."

"Friday. I don't want Tan to have a whisper of what's about to happen until he presents himself. Do you have access to the video files of what happened yesterday?"

Jolene nodded.

"I want to see it," I said.

"Why would you possibly want to see it, Brenda. It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen."

"I want to see the face of every person who abused me," I said. "I want to know who they are, what they did, and at some point, they're all going to pay."

"We can tell you who was there," Jolene said. "You don't have to watch it. It can't be good for you to see what happened."

"Watching it can't possibly be as bad as living it. Every one of them will pay."

Jolene looked to Tiffany for support, but Tiffany, bless her heart, said, "Let her see it. She's right. She went through it and survived. Watching it will be less damaging."

Jolene capitulated. "I'll drop a thumb drive off here tomorrow."

"Thank you."

Videos attached
https://openload.co/f/Es7TE46bVhE
https://openload.co/f/g1X0ZSfIkQo
https://openload.co/f/78xjIDm1u6M
https://openload.co/f/6AJ0uaceCs8
https://openload.co/f/j0_nv8W99kQ
https://openload.co/f/bTj17DcBmGY
https://openload.co/f/FEiYMCUF3OU
https://openload.co/f/UcXS9xKzVd0
https://openload.co/f/NIrhAl6TNMs
Old 27-07-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

"Would you like me to stay with you tonight?" Tiffany asked.

"I wouldn't mind the company. I have to do some things which might require assistance, but it's going to be embarrassing for you. I'm still sore and you might be able to assist by buying some things at the store for me and whatever else I might require. Maybe make or buy some food. I'm not ready to stand yet. The less I move, the easier it is."

"Whatever you need, Brenda."

"I appreciate it."

"I guess I'm done here," Jolene said. "I wanted to make sure you were getting by and let you know Oliver's goose was cooked."

"Come here," I said, "and give me a kiss. You've been a good friend and a great, compassionate PI. I never would have found out who Oliver was without you going the extra mile. I'll never be able to thank you enough, but you have a friend for life."

Jolene came over and leaned down and I gave her a kiss. "Thank you forever," I whispered.

"You're welcome, Brenda. Take care of yourself."

"I will. We'll talk later, I promise. There's still some stuff which needs to get done."

Tiffany showed her out and when she returned, brought paper and pen.

"Write down whatever you need and I'll pick it up for you."

I wrote everything down. I didn't know the names for everything, and listed several things like soothing bath oils, pain relieving creams, and told Tiffany to ask a pharmacist if she couldn't find something which looked like it might work. She said she'd do her best and left, coming home ninety minutes later with three bags of items from the drug store and Chinese food. 

We started with the food. I hadn't eaten a lot yesterday except for cum, so I was starving now. She got a tray and put lots of food on it and set it on my lap so I could eat, mostly lying down. I ate probably twice the amount of food I normally tucked away, but Tiffany had bought a lot and I ate my fill while still leaving some for her. I was stuffing the last of the food in my mouth before she was finished with hers.

"Hungry, huh?" Tiffany said.

"Unbelievably so," I said. "Not much in the way of food to eat yesterday." 

"So what else can I help you with."

"Yeah. This is the tricky part I need a really good friend for. You need to check my bottom and pussy to see if there's any more than superficial damage."

"Jesus, Brenda. What the hell happened to you yesterday?"

"I was fucked; a lot, for like 15 hours. I was tied down while they did it. I lost track of how many times. It's why I can't sit down yet. I don't think Oliver would have allowed anything causing permanent damage because he said I was to be returned in the identical condition, but I need to check."

"Shit, all the more reason for you not to do what you have planned for Friday."

"If I'm still sore on Friday, I won't do it, I promise."

"Well, let's go in the bathroom and I'll check you out. We can use some of the stuff I got at the pharmacy."

Tiffany grabbed all three bags, helped me to stand and hobble into the bathroom. I started running some hot water into the tub and Tiffany added some bath oil and Epsom salts, which the pharmacist assured her would ease muscle soreness. We weren't talking about muscles, strictly, but it couldn't hurt. We filled the tub and I bent over, showing Tiffany my ass.

"Ooh, your anus looks red and inflamed," she said. "I can see why they call it a rosebud. Your pussy looks swollen, too, though I've never made a point of looking at your pussy. It doesn't look quite right."

"Maybe I should be asking Erin or Suki. They've probably looked at a lot more pussy." Tiffany laughed. "Does it look like I might have gotten a hemorrhoid? It's why I wanted you to get Preparation H."

"I don't know. What's a hemorrhoid look like?"

"You could google it. I'm sure they have pictures."

"Ugh. Well why don't you start soaking and I'll see what I can see."

I eased myself into the bathtub. Tiffany got a chair and sat down beside me. "I don't want you falling asleep and drowning," she said.

She scrolled through her phone looking at photos and finally said. "You may have a small one. Nothing looking anything like these, thank God."

We sat in companionable silence for a bit, then she asked, "What was it like?"

"I don't think you'd want to do it, if that's what you're asking."

"No, not what I'm asking. I'd never do it. It's too horrible to contemplate, but I am curious about what it was like."

"You mean did I cum?"

"That's part of it."

"I orgasmed quite a bit when it started. Oliver has trained me to be a slut and I enjoyed having cocks in me, fucking me. I wasn't cumming at all by the end of the night; too tired and sore. My ass hurt, my pussy hurt, though not as bad as my ass. My jaw ached, my tongue felt like it could fall off. My throat hurt. No one really cared how I felt or whether I was enjoying it. Essentially, I was nothing more than a cum bucket, someplace to dump their sperm. You wouldn't believe what a mess I was when I finished. Oliver wouldn't let me sit on the seats of the limo. He put a rug or blanket on the floor and told me to stay there. I had to take a shower by the pool before he let me in the house to shower. I took another one when I got home. I used three bottles of douche a hole to clean myself out, and that was after having an attendant licking the cum from my cunt and ass occasionally to clean me up a bit before the next cock penetrated me. It was the most filthy, demeaning experience I've ever had. I didn't even feel like a person anymore."

"Oh, God, Brenda! How are you not a blubbering idiot right now?"

"Oliver said the experience would break me. He might have been right if I hadn't found out about Tan. I could easily be their obedient little fuck toy right now if it weren't for that. The thing is, it pissed me off so much I've got this nugget of fire burning inside me now, like a small volcano. I want nothing more than to make everyone pay. Once I've done that, I don't know what will happen. It's like it's keeping me alive so I can see them all burn in hell. Without that fire, I don't know what would happen. I'm being honest with you, Tiffany. Rage and vengeance might be all that's keeping me alive. It's part of the reason I want to see the video from yesterday. I need to fan the flames. I need to hate them all, not just Tan and Oliver. Otherwise, I might not have a reason to exist past Friday. They all have to pay."

Tiffany took my hand and kissed it. "Oh, Brenda. You need something more in your life. You can't live on hate."

"I can for now. We'll see what happens after."

Replacing the water once, I sat in the tub for over an hour. Admittedly, I felt much better getting out than I did getting in. I used some Aspercreme around my nether regions after drying off, then a little of the Preparation H on what Tiffany thought was a small hemorrhoid. I took some more pain pills and put on a night shirt. Tiffany put on one of mine and climbed into bed with me, wrapping her arms around me. Maybe I felt a little more like a person after she did so. I fell asleep easily.

Videos Clips
https://openload.co/f/DFJJQqMfDmY
https://openload.co/f/1RnUGfdftz8
https://openload.co/f/BT7Yrqv_UBo
Old 27-07-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
canalian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support!!
Old 28-07-2019, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 29-07-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Ding.

I stirred, the text messaging alert waking me. I looked at the bed beside me and Tiffany was gone, a note on her pillow. I've gone to work. Call me if you need anything. What had I ever done to deserve a friend like her?

I looked at the text. It was Tan telling me his flight would arrive at 2:55 PM. I texted back.

Grab a taxi or an Uber home. I have a surprise for you when you get here.

Does it involve you being naked, beautiful?

It certainly does. I texted back.

I can hardly wait. It's been so long. Long for me, perhaps, depending on where you were Election Day. Not so long since you fucked your sister.

It's been a long time for me too, love. You lying sack of shit.

Everything I texted was accompanied by the thing I wanted to say, going on and on in my head. It was strange. Both of us knew what had happened to me. Yet he didn't know that I knew, and he assumed I was doing the normal bit of lying, ashamed to admit to my husband what a whore I was. And he was lying about everything because he didn't want me to know he was complicit in turning me into said whore. 

I checked the rest of my texts. Nothing from Oliver. I usually received a movie of my last escapade of shame by now. Perhaps he thought I was broken now and didn't need these little reminders anymore. Or perhaps he hadn't finished editing the movie yet. 15 hours of fucking was a lot of material to squeeze down, especially if he wanted to capture all my orgasms. I'd had a lot of them to start. He'd have to trim or black out a lot of the people fucking me, since I wasn't supposed to know who they were. I had my own little tape I'd be looking at today. No black outs, no editing; just pure, unadulterated fucking.

I took another long, hot bath, only one tub of hot water this time because I was feeling much better. I got out of the tub, without needing more Aspercreme, though I still added a dab of the Preparation H to my bottom. After all, my asshole would be in use again tomorrow and care should be taken. 

I dressed and ate and Jolene came over around one, with a 16GB thumb drive and a folder. I asked her in and we sat down on the couch together. 

"I still recommend you not look at this, Brenda. It's ugly and disgusting. No one should have to watch their own gang rape unfold like this."

"I volunteered for this, Jolene. Don't you realize that I'm a slut now?" I held up the drive. "This is what they wanted to turn me into and this is what I've become. They succeeded. I'm their creation. I'm Frankenstein's monster."

"Brenda, you're not. This is not anything you would have wished for yourself. This is not who you are. I know it isn't. Don't let them win."

"The first man who took my cunt Tuesday, he didn't make me cum. I wanted to cum so badly, Jolene. If there hadn't been a cock in my mouth, I would gladly have begged for someone else to shove a cock into me. Up until I became too sore, I wanted to be fucked. I wanted to be filled with their hot cum, to feel it spurt down my throat. I am what they made me, Jolene. The only thing I refuse to be is their whore. I'll be a whore for anyone else, but not theirs."

"I disagree, but I'm not going to argue with you now." She handed me the folder. "Mark and I went through this and identified everyone we could. It's in the order that you were used. We put question marks where we didn't recognize the person. You might want to take a look at it before you look at the film. Might keep you from wanting to look at it."

I looked through their lists. Beside each name was the profession or position of the person. Ballplayer, executive for some company, politician, football player, news anchor. I was fucked by the rich and famous of Atlanta including Richard HardOn, JackAss's boss. I tapped his name.

"Is he involved in my blackmail?"

"Not that we've been able to determine. He does own the property of the Club, but there's no sign Oliver sent any of your blackmail material to him. For all we can tell, he's just another sleaze ball who took advantage of your state."

"I don't think he deserves my nude paintings," I said, "even if he wasn't involved."

"I'd agree. How will you get them back?" Jolene asked.

"I'll think of something. This is prime blackmail material. It sounded as if I wasn't the only person being fucked on Election Day. Were there others?"

"6 women, 2 men."

"Could you tell if they were there voluntarily, or were they coerced as I was?"

"We couldn't tell."

"Try to find out, would you? I'd like to do something for them if they were not there of their own volition."

"We'll see what we can do."

Tan's name was on the list, as was his father, and Geoff, both several names before Tan. Their names were right next to each other, so either they'd done me one after the other or both at the same time. I pointed to Geoff's name.

"We're taking care of Tan and his family, but something bad has to happen to Geoff as well. He can't get out of this scot free."

"I doubt he'll escape some form of comeuppance."

"Boat accident," I said smiling.

Jolene smiled back. "It's a dangerous world out there."

"How many people total fucked me?" I asked.

"You were fucked 57 times by 49 different people. Some of them were duplicates; they fucked you more than once." God! I'd known there were a lot of cocks, but 57. No wonder I was so sore and dripping with cum.

I counted the question marks, the ones Mark and Jolene hadn't been able to identify. 8. Perhaps I'd concentrate of those when I looked at the video. 

"I don't see Geoff's father or his cousin, Friedrich, on this list. Geoff's father was friends with Tan's father for a long time before Tan and Geoff were born. Geoff had to get his sliminess somewhere. I'd suspect his father, especially if Tan's father is involved. And Fred or Friedrich was at the Club before. I doubt he'd miss the chance for more free debased pussy."

"You may be right. I'll check their driver's license photos and see if either of them was there."

"Thank you for bringing this over. I appreciate you very much."

"I just wish we could have ended it sooner."

I hugged her and let her out. 

Texting JackAss, I told him what time he needed to be here tomorrow with his friends. He said he'd be here. I called Hilda and informed her of when I needed the divorce packet. She said she'd have a courier deliver everything by 2:00. All my plans made, I started watching the video. 

I looked at some of the generalities first. Three women and one of the men were in the common room with me. The others were in additional bedrooms. The women were all in the same position as I was, all 3 of their holes available to use. The men were hanging vertically, their asses and cocks both available for the women or men to use. The slave men had a bed in front of them where a woman could lie down to be fucked if they wanted, their feet in stirrups like a gynecology chair. Or a man could stand so the slave could suck his cock. Being men, they couldn't fuck as frequently as the women did, but every hour or so, they'd be sucked into an erection and a woman would take his cock in her cunt. Their asses and mouths were used more frequently. Both of them had nice big cocks I'd love to feel in my cunt. 

I didn't recognize the different women acting as my attendants; they changed every couple hours, but another woman had Sydney acting as hers when the party started. I supposed they didn't want me recognizing the voices of whoever assisted me. I wondered if Sydney was a voluntary slut, or if she'd been corrupted as I had, by her father, or Tan, or her mother, even Geoff or Oliver. I wondered if they'd started on her young, or waited until she was 18. 

The first question mark on the list was the first person who fucked my cunt. Sure enough, Friedrich. Eager to fuck me after having been denied my previous time at the Club. Not able to tenderize me, but happy enough to be the first to use me. I found it telling he didn't make me cum. Too young, not enough experience, too eager. An Atlanta Braves ballplayer whose name I didn't recognize the first in my mouth. Richard HardOn the second in my cunt, the one who made me cum. Nice cock, thick and long. Overjoyed to fuck the model in his paintings. That was going to cost him some dough. I felt myself becoming wet, watching. Jolene was wrong; I was a whore.

Geoff and Tan's father fucked me together, Geoff in my ass, my father-in-law in my mouth. They were quite a few people into the process. Thick clumps of cum were already running from my ass before Geoff stuck his cock in. Geoff made me cum though, which made me ill. Of anyone who I'd hate to cum for, Geoff was at the top of the list. Tan's father climaxed all over my face, one of my facials. Several people later, Tan fucked my cunt while another question mark fucked my face. He looked like an older version of Geoff, so I guessed his father. I swallowed his cum. Tan made me orgasm as well, skilled in his use of me and knowledge of my body. I so wanted him to hurt.

One of the next question marks was Stanley Fuck. He slid right into my sloppy cunt, Kathy there, watching. I knew now it wasn't the first time Stan fucked me. He'd fucked me on my honeymoon after our strip poker game while I'd been 'roofied'. I wondered now if they really lived in Charleston, South Carolina, or it was more bullshit I was told to make it more believable. If he was a doctor, and I still had no reason to doubt it because of the medical knowledge he'd had, he'd be easy to google. He made me cum too, the stupid fucker. When he climaxed, Kathy was the one to lick my ass and cunt of all the cum, not my attendant, her tongue dipping into both holes to clean me off. She made me cum also, moaning around the cock in my mouth, Mr. Attorney General, who'd won his election because his main opponent dropped out. His cum was another facial I took.

Fast forwarding through the parts no one used me, I was able to get through the tape in about half the time. It was still 11:30 PM before I finished. I'd knocked three question marks off the list, assuming it was Geoff's father using me with Tan. Looked like him though. Jolene would figure it out. The other 5 question marks looked young. I would guess that like Tan, Geoff and Friedrich, they were the sons of some of the others, being treated by their elders to a taste of the life they were about to inherit. Without knowing who they were, they might escape my wrath. No one else would.

I went to bed and masturbated a couple times, eager to cum after watching my debauchery in the video. I slept easily afterward, calm, relaxed, ready for tomorrow.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1