The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Rich and bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjam85 View Post

Girl Number: 19

Looks/type: 7.5/10 she look better than her photos

Height: Around 1.55m

Body: 8/10 Slightly chubby and good body shape. Fair,smooth & clean body skin. I not see any visible strechmark. Small teen boobs with pointy nipples and round booty good for doggy.

Boobs: 8/10 small teen B size. Light brown pointy nipples good to suck.

French: No action

AR: 8/10 wow

Massage & B2B: 7/10 she do simple massage at my back, shoulders and legs. Slippery b2b on my back. She put some weight while do b2b. Good sensual feeling.

CatBath: 7/10 Hardworking. Sucking and licking around my body.

BBBJ: 9/10 She give a short bbbj during shower. After b2b she give hot water bbbj. Good suction with no teeth feeling. Balls licking, shaft licking and a lot of teasing. Stroking my shaft with her mouth. Some deep throat. Long bbbj. Hungry and wild bbbj action.

Painting/DATY: No action.

Fingering: No action.

Pussy: 7.5/10 Trimmed. Good gripping. Sensitive and easy wet.

CIM: No action. I need to stop her.

FJ: 8/10 accomodating and responsive. Soft and medium moan. Do it doggy and missionary.

GF: 6/10

Service & Attitude: 8/10 Good service and attitude. Hardworking b2b, cb, bbbj, playing her tongue & finger around my body. No rushing.

RTF: Yes.

Damage: RM198/45mins/1shot
Good FR...... keep posting.
I also prefer to come Rich & Bitch nowadays as I can be certain I will get good service from the girls here.
I used to go VIP but even though they have more girls to choose there..... but service is hit n miss..... and for me its more miss than hit as the current batch of girls really cannot service.

So I now prefer RnB although they have less girls and more mature types..... but everyone of them is service oriented and I have never been disappointed with anyone from here yet.

Although both VIP n RnB are from same boss..... surprising to see such big difference in service levels between these 2 shops. Another pull factor is the cheaper pricing at RnB too.
Old 18-07-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
jayjam85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Rich and bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterSnake View Post
Good FR...... keep posting.
I also prefer to come Rich & Bitch nowadays as I can be certain I will get good service from the girls here.
I used to go VIP but even though they have more girls to choose there..... but service is hit n miss..... and for me its more miss than hit as the current batch of girls really cannot service.

So I now prefer RnB although they have less girls and more mature types..... but everyone of them is service oriented and I have never been disappointed with anyone from here yet.

Although both VIP n RnB are from same boss..... surprising to see such big difference in service levels between these 2 shops. Another pull factor is the cheaper pricing at RnB too.

Thanks WaterSnake. This is my first encounter with No.19. My experience may differ with other chiongsters.
So far I also never been disappointed with their girls. Girls standard service above average. However their customer service a bit lousy. Rnb service counter not friendly different with geylang OKT. I think only one big fat captain nice to talk with.

Last edited by jayjam85; 18-07-2019 at 01:08 AM. Reason: miss word
Old 21-07-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post

Any idea if this one is still working ?
Because I tried calling to book her on few occasions but was always told - not available / off day / fully booked etc.
I suspect she may not be there at all but her photo is used to attract customers. I may be wrong.... but cannot be every time I call up she not available.
Old 21-07-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRthe6 View Post
Any idea if this one is still working ?
Because I tried calling to book her on few occasions but was always told - not available / off day / fully booked etc.
I suspect she may not be there at all but her photo is used to attract customers. I may be wrong.... but cannot be every time I call up she not available.
1026 is out of action for the time being..... heard she has been bao by a carrothead. But not to worry..... sources inform she will be back again when the carrothead run out of juice. The way he is splurging on her cannot be sustainable for long run unless he is a billionaire. For the past few weeks she had brought him shopping every week and had bought designer bags, luxury watches, latest handphone, jewelleries & clothings...... amounting to rm100K at least on his account.
Old 21-07-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
1026 is out of action for the time being..... heard she has been bao by a carrothead. But not to worry..... sources inform she will be back again when the carrothead run out of juice. The way he is splurging on her cannot be sustainable for long run unless he is a billionaire. For the past few weeks she had brought him shopping every week and had bought designer bags, luxury watches, latest handphone, jewelleries & clothings...... amounting to rm100K at least on his account.
Maybe singaporean carrothead? RM100k looks a lot but its only SGD33k. I personally know an uncle who splash more than SGD100k on a hang flower joint girl.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Lol how information can be fabricated online
I truly believe the word rumors
The wise said don't listen to 听说

Their website always not updated. Better also them before you go

Last edited by GN007SG; 22-07-2019 at 01:14 AM.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Nope I don't think she will be back.
Heard she is going back to get married
Old 23-07-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostsquad View Post
Nope I don't think she will be back.
Heard she is going back to get married
Dun we hear that all the time? Through the years and so many many girls from LOS to PRC to Pinays to Indons and now VN..... it's a sweet dream full of honey & roses with the white knight..... until the $$$ runs out then its bye bye and back to this industry again.

We have seen examples of girls quitting to get married...... and then see them come back into this same line after some time.

1026 is high maintenance girl...... if her new husband does not have deep pockets then I forsee their marriage will not last. Anyway if its true she is getting married..... I wish both of them all the best.
Old 23-07-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm... i wonder whats gonna happen to her "sister" now she's gonna get married...

Quote:
Dun we hear that all the time? Through the years and so many many girls from LOS to PRC to Pinays to Indons and now VN..... it's a sweet dream full of honey & roses with the white knight..... until the $$$ runs out then its bye bye and back to this industry again.

We have seen examples of girls quitting to get married...... and then see them come back into this same line after some time.

1026 is high maintenance girl...... if her new husband does not have deep pockets then I forsee their marriage will not last. Anyway if its true she is getting married..... I wish both of them all the best.
Old 23-07-2019, 05:52 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it does seem like many gal in this line end up with broken marriage and back to the same line again..

Only a small % can be successful
It isn't easy path
Old 24-07-2019, 03:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I drop in to R n B today and managed to get 154...... she was a bit moody as her sister 1026 is getting married TODAY and she had to come in to work and miss the wedding.

Anyway our session was still as good as previously as she was professional going through her routine.
Old 24-07-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Johnny168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah lucky you. She also hard to book one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I drop in to R n B today and managed to get 154...... she was a bit moody as her sister 1026 is getting married TODAY and she had to come in to work and miss the wedding.

Anyway our session was still as good as previously as she was professional going through her routine.
Old 24-07-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny168 View Post
Wah lucky you. She also hard to book one...
you should always call and pre book a time slot bro
Old 25-07-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold
I saw the pic with the proposal ring, roses and the stacks of 50/100 RM bills
It’s real alright. Quite a sum to get exclusivity to her pussy. I think I could use it to rotate fuck all the WL in RnB 100times over and still have change.
For the guy, looks like any normal guy on the street.
Old 25-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
I saw the pic with the proposal ring, roses and the stacks of 50/100 RM bills
It’s real alright. Quite a sum to get exclusivity to her pussy. I think I could use it to rotate fuck all the WL in RnB 100times over and still have change.
For the guy, looks like any normal guy on the street.
If it's a genuine marriage then I am happy for her and wish the new couple all the best.

But if this guy is not genuine..... then she gonna be living in hell for the rest of her life. There are syndicates which source and trap girls into marriage and then the "husband" whisk her off to slave in their brothels.... this has been a tactic since ancient times. But while these syndicates used to target the simple minded ladies and village girls..... modern syndicates have changed their strategy. Now they target the most popular and angpai girl of a place..... trap her and then make her work in another brothel......

I hope my gut feeling is wrong and hers is a genuine marriage. Anybody know her husband and his background?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread