The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 08-05-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Well done!
No matter what happens next, you are the team of the season!!.

Cheers
Old 08-05-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

I am still keeping my fingers crossed.

Who said Klopp should be sacked?

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 08-05-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Nice job pool!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 08-05-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Outstanding.

The match was full of energy and Anfield exploded into waves of sound.

By far one of the best match for neutral supporters.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 08-05-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just woke up.... after watching this match live.
Glad I stayed up to watch the game.
Old 08-05-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Kudos to Liverpool and Klopp for turning ard this game when nobody gives them any chances of over turning against Barcelona

From a utd supporter

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 08-05-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Barcelona came to Liverpool 4 Nothing!!!!

Just hang on.. Salah and Firmino were injured, Origi and Shaq played in our front three, Mane didn't score, Robbo had to go off, Keita and Ox were injured too, the youngsters Brewster & Woodburn were on the bench, we were three down against Barca and yet we still bulldozed them 4-0 and Barca with GOAT Messi & all the rest of their attacking talent couldn't score against us. This is Anfield!!!

Please tell me Pep was watching that! I bet there are a lot of very disappointed Mancs out there at the moment of both colours! And there was Gary rat face Neville offering his oh so 'brilliant' advice to Jurgen to give up on the CL and just concentrate on the EPL, put that in your cigar and smoke on it Ratboy!

Want to end here with two quotes...

"I know the PSG players because I follow the French League. Juve are very strong and with Cristiano there, even more so. City play very colourful football. Bayern have risen again. It's very difficult to pick one, because the Champions League is such a beautiful competition." - Leo Messi

WHO??!!

There is also a rich history of comebacks by Liverpool in Europe over the years, and that’s why I’d never rule out that being the case again… That said, if the players were to overturn this three-goal deficit against Barcelona, it would be the greatest comeback of them all, no question. - Kenny Dalglish

You got that spot on King Kenny!!!! Allez, Allez, Allez!

BELIEVE
Old 08-05-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/madeinliverpool/...m-hotel-230674

Someone set off fireworks where the Barcelona team was staying while they were asleep. Liverpool had many rumours yesterday someone stole the Barcelona team bus and drove it around the city. Many people joined in the fake news and reported seeing the bus. The Merseyside police had to come out and say it is fake news.
Old 08-05-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Good players will queue at Liverpool to play for Klopp now.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3333 / Power: 15
RI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond reputeRI 1 has a reputation beyond repute

Anfield is a Fortress.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Where are the WORLD CLASS PUNDEHS who said Liverpool cannot score 4 goals and concede 0. Time to suck on BLACK KKJ and eat your own words!!! This Liverpool team have shown again the players will fight!!! WORLD CLASS PUNDEHS mouth now filled with BLACK KKJ!!!

YNWA.

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 08-05-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to JK & Pool players...and you supporters in here for crushing Messi and the mighty Barcelona 4-0 last nite in the Champions League ! ...keep it up man and hope you guys can win the final

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-05-2019, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Compliments from Mourinho which is as rare as they come.

Mourinho on tonights game,

“‘I didn’t expect it, I said impossible is nothing, I said if it’s possible, Anfield is one of the places to make the impossible be possible,’
‘But I have to say that for me, this has one name – Jurgen.

‘I think this is not about tactics, this is not about philosophy, this is about heart and soul, and a fantastic empathy he created with this group of players.

‘They had the risk of finishing a fantastic season without anything to celebrate, and now they are one step from being European champions.

‘I think Jurgen deserves, you know, the work they are doing in Liverpool is fantastic.
‘But I think this is about him, this is a reflection of his personality, don't give up, a fighting spirit, every playing giving everything.

‘He’s not crying because he’s missing a player, he’s not crying because they are playing 50 or 60 matches per season.

‘Other coaches in other leagues they are crying, saying their players are playing too many matches when they play 30 or 35 matches.

‘Everything I think today is about Jurgen’s mentality.’

Well said.
Old 09-05-2019, 05:04 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.......................it's an all English team Liverpool vs Spurs in CL final.

Lucas Moura scored in the dying seconds to give Spurs the away goal victory at Ajax 3-3 aggregate score in the 2 legs.

And Lucas scored a hat-trick, 3 away goals.

This is gonna be an exciting final.

Lucas is definitely the danger man to watch out for.
Old 09-05-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

Perhaps Matthijs de Ligt will now be convinced to join Liverpool.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1