The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 16-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 11
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Most likely until the end of this season, he has an escape clause in his contract should Newcastle got relegated
Old 16-03-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 17-03-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe no Liverpool players will be going to EURO since the liverpool hater is selecting the squad
Old 17-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

1) Liverpool need to play without fear at Old Trafford .
2) Liverpool need to play with cool heads .
3) Liverpool need to turn up for work.
4) The team that makes the most mistakes loses
5) The team that loses a player through red care also loses .
6) For United to win they need to score at least 3 goals to go through.
7) Moreno is a doubt as he suffers a slight harmstring injuring during training.

May the best team wins . Come on Reds you can do it . YNWA .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 17-03-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just a moment ago I watched the YouTube about best 10 signing for Liverpool

The ranking as follows

1) Of course no one else but L . Suarez
2) The golden boy but ditch us at the very last minute - F.Torres
3) The midfielder - X.Alonso
4) The Legend defender - Sammi Hyypia
5) Spanish attacker - L.Garcia
6) the running machine - Dirk Kuyt
7) Thes best left back - J.Arne Riise
8) The German midfield - Hamman
9) The oldest player sign - Gary Mcallister
10) The goal keeper - Reina

After viewing it really bought back a lot of sweet memories . Especially the 2005 champion league when we are down by 3-0 at HT

Come on Reds please bring back those good times when dominate both English and European football

Last edited by totoman; 17-03-2016 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Add info
Old 17-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Maybe no Liverpool players will be going to EURO since the liverpool hater is selecting the squad
Hard to drop Milner, Henderson and Clyne. Ibe, Sturridge and Flanagan might make it too.
Old 18-03-2016, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Smashing exciting match, well worth waking up early to watch!

Very happy for the Redmen, Klopp and the travelling Kop!

Was a bit concerned in the first 40 minutes of the first half though, with Clyne having a torrid time on the right, Martial scoring the penalty, De Gea in top form saving from Coutinho and Daniel hitting the top bar. Thought we may be regretting not finishing off the tie at Anfield with at least a third goal.

But then came that wee bit of magic from our little samba magician, oh man what a world class goal from Coutinho, guess it had to be to beat the world class De Gea! After that equaliser there was no way back for United, especially that thug Fellaini.

And what about that piece of world class dribbling by Coutinho a bit later? Reminded me of Maradona in his prime! Coutinho at his best is pure world class and long may he remain at Anfield and in such brilliant form.

Big shout out to Sakho who was a beast, Lovren and Can were solid as well. The rest of the team played their parts properly and got the job done. Also interesting to see Milner play left back, looks like Klopp was working on this over the week.

Great start to the weekend, now let's hope for a good quarterfinal draw later today!
Old 18-03-2016, 06:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

excellent game!!!!!!!!!! the goal by our Brazillian wonderboy Coutinho was magnificent!!!!! after that Old Trafford was quiet for the rest of the game!!!!!
Old 18-03-2016, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Smashing exciting match, well worth waking up early to watch!

Very happy for the Redmen, Klopp and the travelling Kop!

Was a bit concerned in the first 40 minutes of the first half though, with Clyne having a torrid time on the right, Martial scoring the penalty, De Gea in top form saving from Coutinho and Daniel hitting the top bar. Thought we may be regretting not finishing off the tie at Anfield with at least a third goal.

But then came that wee bit of magic from our little samba magician, oh man what a world class goal from Coutinho, guess it had to be to beat the world class De Gea! After that equaliser there was no way back for United, especially that thug Fellaini.

And what about that piece of world class dribbling by Coutinho a bit later? Reminded me of Maradona in his prime! Coutinho at his best is pure world class and long may he remain at Anfield and in such brilliant form.

Big shout out to Sakho who was a beast, Lovren and Can were solid as well. The rest of the team played their parts properly and got the job done. Also interesting to see Milner play left back, looks like Klopp was working on this over the week.

Great start to the weekend, now let's hope for a good quarterfinal draw later today!
It would be interesting to see how UEFA deal with another elbow from Fellaini.

Didnt managed to watch but saw Coutinho's goal. Absolutely ice cold dagger. Who would have the nerve to provide a chip over one of the best GK in the world at such a tight angle.

Hope we secure a trophy for 2016.
Old 18-03-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Well deserved win for the Reds! Eat this wodgers!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 18-03-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Shouldn't be a problem at least a draw, away against Man Utd. Liverpool is shit but currently Man utd is worse than shit.
Good draw... I am gunning Klopp's previous team, BVB to win the cup. I am also pleading the boss of Man Utd to extend LVG's contract.
Old 18-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am suprised last nite game was so opened & liverpool allowed the game to be so open as we have a 2 goal lead to defend. I mean either side could easily score 3 or 4 goals & if luck is on man u side on their finishing, we would be out of the tournament, so very risky strategy used last nite by klopp. But overall over the 2 legs, we are probably the derserved ones to go thru but tactically we must be smarter given the quality of the opposition in the QF.............YNWA
Old 18-03-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolreds88 View Post
It would be interesting to see how UEFA deal with another elbow from Fellaini.
Sadly and unfortunately I think UEFA may have to deal with a bigger issue - troubling crowd violence and hooliganism that marred the end of the match.

Apparently a small group of Reds supporters in the ManU supporters East End section unfurled a Liverpool flag at the end of the game and this sparked off great displeasure from the ManU fans made worse by a repeat of those ugly and distasteful Hillsborough chants from last week's game. Following on, other Reds supporters got riled up, and a red chair was torn out and flung on to the pitch.

Not a nice way to end a great tie victory for Liverpool.
Old 18-03-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Been holding back on this for a very long time, but cannot resist anymore, as this victory over ManU in this EL tie is just too SWEET!

To Pirambis(btw why so quiet nowadays?!), FunnyHippo and any other scum samster ManU supporters who have come into this Reds supporters thread to cause trouble over the years, mind you without any provocation from us and totally unwarranted as I do not recall Liverpool samsters going over to the ManU thread to create problems, KARMA is a BITCH!!
Old 18-03-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Been holding back on this for a very long time, but cannot resist anymore, as this victory over ManU in this EL tie is just too SWEET!

To Pirambis(btw why so quiet nowadays?!), FunnyHippo and any other scum samster ManU supporters who have come into this Reds supporters thread to cause trouble over the years, mind you without any provocation from us and totally unwarranted as I do not recall Liverpool samsters going over to the ManU thread to create problems, KARMA is a BITCH!!
As a pundit, I felt Liverpool team is looking good now. The team is playing well and working with Klopp philosophy.

The team is still not well balanced with wingers still lacking in depth. So long all players play consistently then next season will be something to look out for if all players remain healthy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1