The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 13-07-2019, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Juliensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myhorizon View Post
The clue is very obvious for those who have visited the street opposite DC mall. Those who know will read the name of the shop all over this FR.

Service in this very good one massage place is so so only to me that day by the way. I was assigned to a not so nice looking girl . Only want to say Batam places are changing and follow Jakarta style of having package prices, I think so lah.

My hope is that price will be more affordable with more open competition as prices are displayed openly AND it will hopefully lead to lowest possible competitive pricing. Reading FR elsewhere, seems can get a massage plus HJ package in other parts of Indonesia as low as 100 to 150k per hour of massage plus HJ included. No need tips, if must tip, just give 20k. But the line up of girls is not that great.

By the way, I am no expert. I share what I think I know. Can be wrong or right.
Hi is it possible to just share the name of the place? I am kinda new and have no clue despite the hints.

Octopuss is about double the price ya? Is this place more worth it then
Old 13-07-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
mJ`mJ is a Helpful and Caring SamstermJ`mJ is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Is there a vape shop in batam near harbour bay terminal?

Thanks to ALL Bros who Up my Rep Points
Old 13-07-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliensg View Post
Hi is it possible to just share the name of the place? I am kinda new and have no clue despite the hints.

Your question is a good one Juliensg. Some massages turn out to be a good one, some bad. YMMV.

Open Google maps n search for DC mall opposite, it is there.

Some words cannot be taken too literally. Got to read between the lines.

Last edited by biostar; 13-07-2019 at 09:20 AM.
Old 13-07-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliensg View Post

Just take a walk at the massage shops opposite DC Mall. You should see 1 shop that the shop name tally with how the bro describe the shop...
Old 13-07-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Your question is a good one Juliensg. Some massages turn out to be a good one, some bad. YMMV.

Open Google maps n search for DC mall opposite, it is there.

Some words cannot be taken too literally. Got to read between the lines.
The name literally spelt out already. That's if I guessed correctly.
Old 13-07-2019, 10:22 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Nice share, can start planning leave liao

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-07-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
IIRC, I got the lower price package. The therapist did ask if I wanted the hj, now, who would say no?
The thing is, the girl in the massage room didnt mention its free or complimentary. The GRO didnt say, the massage girl also didnt say, hence i assume there is a need to pay her. Maybe the massage girl did try to tell me but due to my lack of understanding on bahasa Indo language,i could have mistook it as a "Golden Question".

When i step out of Octopuss, i still think i have got a good deal at 100k rupiah and its only when i met up with the driver,then did i realize that its package comes with a complimentary HJ,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by m600 View Post
Just remember one point. We don't have they're pussy we won't die but if they don't have our money they and they're family definitely won't survive for long.
Agreed with your point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
...dun believe everything you read...go find out yourself...may hv pimps or owners posting here to show high prices...
Also agreed with you pointers too, its only when one is physically on the island to try out the girls,then they would know whats install there. Good or bad, its individual perspective. The girls i like may not be the girls you like too,hehehe....

To me, one girl no good in a booking joint do not means the whole joint is lousy.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-07-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The clue is very obvious for those who have visited the street opposite DC mall. Those who know will read the name of the shop all over this FR.
To be a little more exact, its opposite the road from behind DC mall.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...=#post18707186

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Really to each his own...for me I will buy online and take calculated risks...
Hmm... i am trying to look at ordering supermarket items online in Batam too. Thats if only i can find one. Anyone knows where i can order groceries online in Batam?

It would be convenient for me, no need to physically be at the market to buy my "combat ration" during my trips,hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice share, can start planning leave liao
2019 not over yet...hehehe...i kept a record of my best time to go to Batam and when not to base on the calendar below. Notice the June 2019 high peak time?

The next high peak date/month will be on Dec 2019, the month which i will try not to visit Batam,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-07-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Also agreed with you pointers too, its only when one is physically on the island to try out the girls,then they would know whats install there. Good or bad, its individual perspective. The girls i like may not be the girls you like too,hehehe....

To me, one girl no good in a booking joint do not means the whole joint is lousy.
bros often asked me how is the playbility...to me that starts with the guys...you want playability then must start to play with your own gal sitting next to you...or in your own room...

often many bros sit inside ktv room like a statue of liberty...

often I tell the guys even you dun play the gals get paid and why should they start playing...

Quote:

The next high peak date/month will be on Dec 2019, the month which i will try not to visit Batam,hehehe...
I had already planned all my trips for 2020/1...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-07-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hahahaha321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,

Just a newbie , sharing my first FR

After reading up on the useful info here. I decided visit Batam with a friend
Book my tickets online on the day itself and off we go to Harbourfront.
Took the 1040am ferry to start my hunt mission. Changed $300 at 10.3k at HB Centre,Reached Batam ferry terminal. Clear custom fast as it is weekday. little queue
First thing collect return ticket, walk to Seienam Seafood restaurant for lunch .I decided to book Vanilla Hotel at while eating. Got liveband and shisha on top floor.

Grabcar at 32k from Seienam to Vanilla hotel, Stock up on ammo at nearby mamashop I started the hunt in Wechat Nearby while planning my day, Many greetings received. Found someone I like, Videocall to verify and arrange meetup. Meet her at hotel lobby.The deal was at 900K for long time and 50% payment first. 50% payment next day.

Just to have a peace of mind. All valuable like sg phone/passport are kept in safe in advance.I just play safe since I mostly solo trip. Booking joint is normally my last resort if everything else fail. Finally meetup the Wechat girl at lobby. Paid her 50% first and start to chat up and ask if she want shower together. She agreed. After shower, Went for the first round. She was willing to abide to all of my requests. I’m surprised maybe because I give her chocolate gift.

She told me she do freelance in booking joints, The booking joint might be good to them in terms of the taking care payment and more visibility and safety. Why many young girls prefer to work in Morena or MM Massage though its expensive and still able to get customers regularly at 1.3m to 1.6m as compared to other joints where rate are 1m
50% of the deal price will go to OKT. I heard from the girls they normally on offer 2 shots as instructed by OKT .maybe 3 shots if chemistry is good

Head to Nagoya for dinner at Bakso and play some arcade. Girls want to go see movie or go ktv at night but my girl don’t like to drink. Girl recommend going The Links but well. We just randomly go a place outside mall which is Vizta Family KTV for few hours

Grab back. Managed third and fourth shot in the night. Ordered Grabfood KFC. Played games in room with my friend and both girls till late and finally very shag, tired sleep.

Girl wake me up early. I thought she want go back but surprisingly no. We bathe together and begin fifth shot, She help to Grabfood Macdonald for breakfast. Rest for an hour. She wanted to give me last shot as left one more hour before check out hotel. Wash up and packed. She offered to send me to ferry and go back home .but I send her first to her house first .

Total managed 6 shots, Tipped her $50 for extra service as she did not reject any of my demands and rush me and allow me to take photos/videos.

Feel so leg cramped . back to Singapore.Will definitely chiong again next month.Hope to meetup some likeminded kakis to chill and relax together

Thanks
Old 13-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Myhorizon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahahaha321 View Post
Hey bros,

I started the hunt in Wechat Nearby while planning my day,..The deal was at 900K for long time and 50% payment first. 50% payment next day.

. After shower, Went for the first round. She was willing to abide to all of my requests. I’m surprised maybe because I give her chocolate gift.

She told me she do freelance in booking joints, The booking joint might be good to them in terms of the taking care payment and more visibility and safety. Why many young girls prefer to work in Morena or MM Massage though its expensive and still able to get customers regularly at 1.3m to 1.6m as compared to other joints where rate are 1m, 50% of the deal price will go to OKT. I heard from the girls they normally on offer 2 shots as instructed by OKT .maybe 3 shots if chemistry is good

Grab back. Managed third and fourth shot in the night.

Girl wake me up early. I thought she want go back but surprisingly no. We bathe together and begin fifth shot, She help to Grabfood Macdonald for breakfast. Rest for an hour. She wanted to give me last shot as left one more hour before check out hotel. Wash up and packed. She offered to send me to ferry and go back home .but I send her first to her house first .

Total managed 6 shots, Tipped her $50 for extra service as she did not reject any of my demands and rush me and allow me to take photos/videos.

Thanks
Got similar experience with these part timer Batam ladies. Normally can easily get 3 shots or more but I am too old to go beyond 3.

These part timers normally have temporary work elsewhere or in between jobs, or jobless, hence doing this overnite sleepover work for extra income. Hard to get full time feelancer below 1M LT. But those who do it for extra income only is happy with 800k to 1M LT, 300k to 400k ST.

The good thing abt these part timers is that they are okay with multiple shots beyond 3 for LT, and they are usually not a time watcher for ST, some stay in room with you for hours beyond the normal ST hours. Likely because they are bored at home doing nothing if they are jobless or they can have free food while being with you if they have little or no income from regular job. Hence, they dont mind staying longer inside aircon hotel room.

The bad thing is that it is a no guarantee deal cos she is a stranger and maybe a disappointment and menace afterall, and you are risking your life overnite if she turns out to be a not so pleasant character.

Also becareful with wechat and michat. Never transfer any cash in advance.

Last edited by Myhorizon; 13-07-2019 at 09:49 PM.
Old 13-07-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The thing is, the girl in the massage room didnt mention its free or complimentary. The GRO didnt say, the massage girl also didnt say, hence i assume there is a need to pay her. Maybe the massage girl did try to tell me but due to my lack of understanding on bahasa Indo language,i could have mistook it as a "Golden Question".

When i step out of Octopuss, i still think i have got a good deal at 100k rupiah and its only when i met up with the driver,then did i realize that its package comes with a complimentary HJ,hehehe...

Agreed with your point.

Agreed with you Bro. One man meat might be other person poison, it can be other way round too
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old 14-07-2019, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hahahaha321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Got similar experience with these part timer Batam ladies. Normally can easily get 3 shots or more but I am too old to go beyond 3..
Thanks for your kind advice. Got to be careful at all times and do due diligence like holding card for first meetup
I don't use michat as it don't have the video function and it's crazy sometime even guys chat with you and spam.

If I feel at risk, I will just settle the 50% and move on.
I have many options. Every trip. The price will always decrease. Those who pm me asking me for contacts
I recommend you pick one syt first then we meetup
In batam itself. Its more realistic becos if they find out some random guy add them. They will mostly videocall and block I tested before.they also are scared police.

Those freelancers who work at joint even better. They can invite you to their house which I refused and show you the girls available in joints and who pick them so you don't need to even visit to know the stock available for your friends and they will not work if I want book them.

Let them find you in wechat .when they like you and treat you like boyfriend instead of customer,then you will get a better deal and gfe. Always rotate and try new challenge
Overtime things get better and have many backup plans.

I normally will be in batam every last Friday of month for 3day2night 😂 we can go hunting wechat else meet me at night when u have booking girl . Fair enough. I'm just a youngster so it might be awkward if we visit joints 🤣
Old 14-07-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
000000951 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know where to get outcall girls to montigo resort?

Thanks in advanced
Old 14-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Rupiah strengthening or S$ weakening...

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1