The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 11-04-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
I thought maybe I would share a different info for not so newbie bros who might venture into normal everyday life ceweks instead of pay per play type...
This is one of the best informed reports I have ever seen posted here. Truly informative. A very nice analysis.
I agree with all you wrote. I think I met girls belonging to all three categories and I second your advice in all parts.
Applause and thanks!

PS: You forgot to mention an upper category of girls: the sexy young darlings who go to Square, well dressed and accompanied by local rich boys or super-wise white men, who 1) work in Batam and had the time to get very well acquainted and 2) are not only generous in spending their money but are also handsome, really handsome and considered handsome also in their home country without the advantage of the exotic face.
This kind of girls are out of reach for 99% of us (I include myself, sadly), unless one has the time to invest time to have a real girlfriend.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
This kind of girls are out of reach for 99% of us (I include myself, sadly), unless one has the time to invest time to have a real girlfriend.
As you said it correctly, those upper tier girls are out of reach for us. I am giving practical information that is target achievable. Anyway, your reply complete the analysis and everyone benefit from it. Thanks bro.

I just feel that in public forum like this, the more practical info are given, the better the forum is, otherwise it will be some people talking among themselves which they themselves understand, and the forum goes nowhere.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
All the more should support Gojek and Grab drivers. Hardworking folks with lower income per assignment.
Nowadays when i am tere, i always book for Grab. Cheap and they respect privacy. Cant stand those who keep pestering even in the car.

Thank you
Old 12-04-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
..maybe next time I should donate some $ to the cewek. The last ktv i went was at M2, and when I saw the bill they charged 400K for one girl. But the service charge was so damn expensive.
It really depends on which day you go to and what class of KTV you went to in Batam. For Billiard Center KTV, M1, M2, Galaxy etc, those were the 1st grade higher end ones. I often compare with Malaysia's KTV class versus Singapore versus Batam. On the whole, those higher end ones, Batam still cheaper on the whole.

Put it that way, how much would one tip the waitress or waiter who light your cigarette when you start to put a stick in your mouth,hehehe...i dont tip at all when in Singapore KTV but i do so in Batam and that dont mean Batam KTV cost more.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 12-04-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Top100 Penuin re-opened.
The building got a new name call
Grand Batam Mall.
Yes, i did read about it...

(photo taken from the web)

Reason why i followed this Grand Batam is becos another new CGV theater is there as well. And they also have Sweet Box there too,hehehe...

Notice they have the Velvet seats too, but not for 2 person. I will got figure out what is Satin ,Satin suite - Gold and Satin suite Velvet later.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...post184 67751

Since there is 2 good movies in the month of April (Shazam and Avenger Endgame), i might try going to this mall at least once,hehehe...provided its open for business already.

Mall appearance above...this Grand Batam Mall seems pretty impressive, and well-located.

Seems like quite a lot of places in Batam having new malls. Hopefully those smaller scale mall wouldnt one day end up to become like the one below :

Center Point used to be quite impressive when it 1st started too.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-04-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You might like to keep this
Old 12-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't think we passengers and the grab/Go-car drivers will kick up the fuss.
The "local" driver will...
I believed that the grab/go car drivers are the target of the "local" driver.
Yes,i believe that too, that fuss often comes from the local touting taxi drivers.

Quote:
We got to understand that that local drivers have to pay the landlord to operate exclusively.
Now, this is another thing that i am quite curious about. If they already paid the landlord an X amount of money, why didnt they also joined the Grab or Go Car apps as well? Thereafter, they can have the BEST of the whole world,picking up passengers from landlords as well as picking up passengers from apps. Rather then now grumbling on business not as good as in the past due to this and that, blah blah blah...

There is S$2 , S$5 and S$10 on the floor, a normal human will pick up all the notes but why would they choose to pick up only S$10 and reject the other denomination?

I notice a small handful of more intelligent local touting taxi drivers took themselves up as Go Car drivers too, which i thumbs them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
All the more should support Gojek and Grab drivers. Hardworking folks with lower income per assignment.
Actually ,most Go Car and Grab driver in Batam are probably part timers, judging from their driving experience, the type of cars they use to pick up passengers and their limited knowledge on knowing how to reach my destination. I think most were probably holding some full time jobs some where.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Actually ,most Go Car and Grab driver in Batam are probably part timers, judging from their driving experience, the type of cars they use to pick up passengers and their limited knowledge on knowing how to reach my destination. I think most were probably holding some full time jobs some where.
From my conversation with one Gojek last year, many signed up with Gojek and Grab after being laid off from their jobs in factory. So, yup, may not be part timers but new to the drivers job. Hence unfamiliar with routes and destinations etc and a lot don't know how to use Google Map for routes.

Maybe those private taxis, on seeing how low the tariff is and not knowing about the bonus system, decide not to sign up. After all, they have been having it good for soooo long.
Old 12-04-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
samsam99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
I thought maybe I would share a different info for not so newbie bros who might venture into normal everyday life ceweks instead of pay per play type. Instead of just WL, Batam do offers their own version of girl next door working in offices.

I categorised the ladies into 3, the poor, the worker bees, and the well to do.

1) The poor, if you date them, these ceweks will appreciate any kind of monetary help from you, be it payment for sex or "taxi fare" reimbursement. They like a good treat like a meal or some affordable gifts. Some works in shady places like massage parlour and pubs, some in other areas of Batam doing nothing or doing very very low paid job. You are expected to pay for everything when they go out with you, but if you do have sex with them, at least give "taxi money" to them, 200k to 500k. Some bisyar ceweks and freelancers, part time or full time fall into this category.

2) The busy worker bees; these ceweks have jobs and may not be available during weekdays, but you can still date them after work or during weekend. You are still expected to pay for their meals, and a simple request to watch tv in your hotel room is good enough excuse to bring them into the room. Otherwise you can give lame excuses like ordering food using go food and eat in the room. The trick is to make them comfortable enough to be with you,and this is not too difficult as long as you are polite and considerate. Some girls drive the motobike and you can explore their bodies on the motobike... Errm correction, you can explore batam city using the motobike, hahaha.

3) The well to do; Batam well to do girls normally drive a car, both cheap or expensive. Batam have no COE, so if they are well off enough, they or their families can afford a car. I prefer dating these girls, they still eat at local places but would not insists you pay all the time, they will offer to pay some of the time although not all the time. If sex happen, you should not pay them, cos they will feel you disrespect them if you do. Dont even offer "taxi money", they drive a car hahahahah. With her car, both of you can explore most areas of Batam and even have hanky panky in the car if she is fine with it. The well off girls of Batam are not as stuck up as Jakarta girls and they are normally friendly and will treat you as exotic foreigners the same way that our Singapore sarong party girls treat the bule(angmoh). The good thing is that some chinese batam girls falls into this category along side with local immigrants like the Javanese, Sundanese etc, they are prettier too.

4) Bonus info on Indonesian normal girls: If you find the Indonesian girls are very service oriented and like to please, you will find that having normal girls as friends with benefits, the girls will try to please you in bed even though she is not experienced enough. Just be polite (ramah tamah), be patience (sabar) and teach her how to do it.

Now for the negative aspects. Your patience will be stretch waiting for your indonesian ceweks, they are often not in time. If you arrange to meet them at 1pm and you actually arrived late at 1.30 pm. You will find out later that she is still at home and need to shower first before getting ready to dress up to meet you. She will turn up at 3 pm. So be very patient hahahah.

Hope these info helps and if you do date Batam girls, you can improve your Bahasa Indonesia and expand your pool of girls in big numbers to include those girls who cant speak English. You can navigate further too and include cities beyond Batam and Jakarta.
A+ analysis... Lol
Type 3 and 4 sounds very tempting
Old 12-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yopapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsbonkon View Post
Hi guys. Travelling to batam to enjoy over the weekend. A friend recommended Square Club. Any bros been there? Can give some pointers on the damage and quality of girls? TIA
Make a reservation first. Must open one table with one bottle, starting from Rp1,200,000. After that they will intro the girls there to stick with you, around rp400,000 per girl if you want. If don’t want, can just enjoy the live band first. Dj will start spinning around 12:45am onwards
Old 12-04-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A lot of hotels were now quite wary of that particular race of people when they checked into their hotels and quite a handful of MPs no longer wish/able to do massage inside hotel rooms anymore becos of this incident. That race already got a no-good name in indonesia (most girls in Batam dont like to serve them), i guess this incident just turn their already bad name badder.

Poor girl (the victim) even have to lose her job due to the gang-rape incident.

Solo massage girl who wish to do in-room massage can also choose to reject customer too, eg if they found more than ONE guy inside the room. I mean the hotel wont blame them if they reject those customers.

Indonesia police (or uniformed authorities) is one of the people i FEARED most in Batam.
The workers usually don't hav much choice. I think the victim girl got some kind of compensation from the hotel management & the police, who accepted the bribe to close the case.

Those from the country of rapist never change, go out of their country still go raping around. Hope they don't come to any good end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPopGer View Post
Oh, u secretly go agan ah? bo jio...
Tonite going again, u want to join me?

Don't say i never jio u.
Old 12-04-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks again, hope you got the receipt from the cashier,hehehe...i hear that there will be new packages coming out soon during April. Hopefully not too highend.

This is another piece of good quality info to add to my vault,hehehe...

Do keep me posted again.
I'm heading there later, may update u again when situation allows.

Going to look for that 700k girl again...quickie!

380k + 700k + dinner & New Spa/Octopuss

Bye for now!
Old 12-04-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

For bros who were planning to go Batam on a Day Trip or a 2D1N, can try this Zest Hotel.

1. Look for Zest Hotel website (i cant put up the zest hotel link here due to the advertising rule in the forum,so you gonna google yourself)

2. During booking, key in promo code BOOKDIRECT

3. The amount w/o the code is about 370 000 rupiah per night with breakfast,walk in is about 375 000 rupiah.

4. After the code, its 314 500 rupiah (sometime even lower than that or can be a bit higher).

For bros who wish to stay 2 nights or more, there is currently another new promotion.

1. Go to Zest Hotel website

2. Key in promo code ZESTAYCATION

3. Price should auto comes to 570 000 rupiah for 2 nights. Meaning each night is only 285 000 rupiah. Comes with breakfast.

4. But if you are staying for 3 nights, one needs to book 2 nights 1st then use the promo code of BOOKDIRECT for 3rd night.

Note : If you are a smoker or non-smoker, remember to ask (type in your request during booking) for the respective type/s of room you need. Promotion ends 30th June tho,hehehe...

Why Zest Hotel?

1. Taxi fare is free shuttle service provided to the Nagoya Hill Mall (base on their schedule). Will need to talk to receptionist as its not displayed on the counter.

2. From Zest to most parts of Nagoya area, taxi fare is 35k rupiah,in case if you miss their scheduled trip.

(note : Taxi fare from Harbour Bay taxi stand to anywhere in Nagoya area is 30k rupiah)

3. For very short distance up to Planet Hotel or Pacific hotel, fare is 25k rupiah (i would choose to pay them if weather is hot or when its raining).

Just sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
that's the problem there lor. the "local" drivers are so used to the high fees we pay for the transportation there they can don't do much and tag around with you just for the few trips you travel out and have enough for the day. The mere presence of Grab or GoJek threatens their livelihood of lesser trips/more money per day.
Much often, i would look from the perspective of both Local Touting taxis, GoCar/Grab drivers as well as Silver Cab and Blue Bird taxi drivers. And they are usually quite contradicting if its being look at from only one angle view.

Read on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
Lepak one corner and smoke till you are done with dinner also can. Cause x3,x4 gojek/grab prices.
Local Touting Taxis :

They are full timers. They held full time jobs as a local touting taxi drivers and they have the most number of taxis in Batam

Grab/Gocar taxi drivers :

They are mostly part timers. Most of them can live w/o being a Gocar/Grab drivers. They only go to customers at their convenience. Its easy job, pick up, drop off but need to do it all at the right places.

Silver Cab/Blue Bird Taxis :

They are full timers too. I think they are the most poor thing among the 3 lot, often squash in between Grab/GoCar companies and Local touting taxi drivers. How many of us actually uses them here? Their pricing were metered and traveling cost is about between GoCar/Grab's lowest and Local Touting taxi driver's highest.

I do put some thoughts on this too - If GoCar/Grab taxi driver's non-driving full time job were threatened, how would they feel? They might probably become mad too. Just like the Local Touting taxi drivers whose full time job were "taxi drivers".

Then again, playing hooligan and resorting to violence isnt the way out as it really piss off tourist like myself. The solution i could think of is blending into the market pool of online taxi apps companies (Grab/GoCar) whereby the Local Touting taxis still gain the edge since they were operating full time. They can join Grab/GoCar and try to pick up all "S$2,S$5 and S$10 notes on the floor". Laziness (Sloth) is a sin. If one choose to play lazy yet expecting to earn more, then i think its not fair.

Few trips ago, i took a Blue Bird taxi when i order for a GoCar.

If there is no Local Touting Taxi and ONLY Blue Bird/Sliver Cab taxis and GoCar/Grab left, end of the day end-user will still suffer too. Just like the current Sillypore situation whereby no group/s will stand out to spoil the market for everyone else. Taxi companies will increase their price as and when they wish to.

Illustrative example :

I read bro Blackpage's FR, he pays 50k rupiah (no bargaining or haggling at all) for taxi from Harbour Bay to anywhere in Nagoya some 7 years back, today he is still paying the same. Trying looking back how much was Singapore taxi fare around 7 years ago and then compare it with today. Will bro Blackpage still be paying 50k rupiah in the years to come? (make a guess) Hehehe...and what is the price for Sillypore taxi fare in the years to come,especially when GST is set to go up soon?

Anyway, above-said were just some thoughts of my own and bits of sharing.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 12-04-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster