The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
Was she difficult to contact? I haven’t been able to get a reply on WeChat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by losingoneself View Post
Try sms-ing her, she replied pretty quickly both times..
Took bro losingoneself’s advice and used SMS (and WhatsApp) and she responded. Lucked out with a time slot almost right away.

Name: Bella / Grace

Location: discreet. clear instructions. It’s a quite busy building so you need to avoid behaving like you’re lurking

Look: well maintained milf. Guessing late 40s. Definitely do not expect an encounter with the SYT in the ad pics. She should have been very attractive when she was young

Body: slightly saggy D cups, nice nipples with medium sized areolas, not slim, toned build may even say big boned

Nuru massage: my first time and it was nice but nothing I would look to do again. She uses her thighs, crotch, arms and hands very well. Starts with a back rub and does try very much to sooth aches and tightness in your back and shoulders. Sensual part starts 10-15 mins in when she reaches underneath your balls and cock when you are facing down. When on my back more sensual sliding up and down and a light boob fuck.

BBJ: done when asked in addition to nuru massage

Damage: $150

Attitude: was nice to chat with. Does respond on her phone once in a while but I’m usually not too fussed since we are all that guy once in a while contacting for an appointment - as long as it doesn’t disrupt the flow

Repeat: not likely for nuru and prefer younger so not for her. If any bris have a recommendation for a busty SYT who does nuru I would maybe try
Old 20-07-2019, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/li-rou-massage/

finally had time to go for a massage today and rlly enjoyed this particular session today. the moment i enter the door she jitao sensual me alrdy, pin me against the wall and touch touch everywhere!! then after that she stopped and poured some water for me before asking me to go and shower (bonus gfe points liao)

after showering she continue her sensual abit before asking me to lie down on the bed and carry on with the massage (which is practically non-existent but i wasnt there for the massage either). after awhile she drink her magic potion and started to catbath me everywhere wah make me really bth sia. we went back and forth with this a few times and she destroyed me with a bf bbbj.. her sensual really damn upz!! confirm i gonna rtm her gao gao already unless bros got a better recommendation for sensual..

but got one problem is that i dont know why she keep humping me like trying to initiate but i know she dont offer LOL
Old 20-07-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post

Name: Bella / Grace

Look: well maintained milf. Guessing late 40s. Definitely do not expect an encounter with the SYT in the ad pics.

Body: slightly saggy D cups, nice nipples with medium sized areolas, not slim, toned build may even say big boned

BBJ: done when asked in addition to nuru massage

Damage: $150
Deceptive online photos, late 40s, not slim, big boned, must top up for bbbj.... $150!!!

Kaoz... I don't know what to say, so just lol.
Old 20-07-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Deceptive online photos, late 40s, not slim, big boned, must top up for bbbj.... $150!!!

Wow, just wow, really, lol

$150 for a late 40s, and someone earlier got quoted $160 for nuru+cim. This one has sharp knives. The $160 should already have alarm bells going

Last edited by Marq; 20-07-2019 at 09:39 AM.
Old 20-07-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 15
sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Very scary here....mention one ML....one say good...then suddenly a lot of follow up say good good good....
🙂👻
I also thought so too.. can see follow up post on the same ML immediately
Old 20-07-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Wow, just wow, really, lol

$150 for a late 40s, and someone earlier got quoted $160 for nuru+cim. This one has sharp knives. The $160 should already have alarm bells going
I mean it's all fine and dandy if you like very matured ladies. But obviously that guy prefers younger, yet paid that kind of money for just a blow job?

Let's see what else $150 can get you in Singapore's sex scene:-
- 3 full service bbbj/hj/cim/fj sessions with a young pretty Viet or Thai in Geylang fish tanks

- 1 full service bbbj/hj/FJ session with a pretty young PRC in Geylang

- 2 shots 90 mins for a full service bbbj/cim/FJ session with a Thai from online stables

- 1 full service bbbj/hj/cim/FJ session with a tall beautiful ktv standard PRC FL from online stables

- Top up for a FJ at a spa with a young pretty PRC or Viet ML

- Viet , Pinoy, PRC and Thai ladyboy FLs at Orchard Towers

- and many more
Old 20-07-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I mean it's all fine and dandy if you like very matured ladies. But obviously that guy prefers younger, yet paid that kind of money for just a blow job?

Let's see what else $150 can get you in Singapore's sex scene:-
- 3 full service bbbj/hj/cim/fj sessions with a young pretty Viet or Thai in Geylang fish tanks

- 1 full service bbbj/hj/FJ session with a pretty young PRC in Geylang

- 2 shots 90 mins for a full service bbbj/cim/FJ session with a Thai from online stables

- 1 full service bbbj/hj/cim/FJ session with a tall beautiful ktv standard PRC FL from online stables

- Top up for a FJ at a spa with a young pretty PRC or Viet ML

- Viet , Pinoy, PRC and Thai ladyboy FLs at Orchard Towers

- and many more
And I saw it wrong too, the first quote was $120+$60 for cim, so thats $180. You can so much better and more for that, haha

But yea, to each his own
Old 20-07-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastian1 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/

Totally agree. Rainbow is worth visiting and rtm.
she look like 30 and photo heavily photoshop
but the age written 22
Old 20-07-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Anyone went to bamei recently? Never see much fr for her nowadays
she already got so many frs what else you waiting
Old 20-07-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Very scary here....mention one ML....one say good...then suddenly a lot of follow up say good good good....
🙂👻
haha.. relay runners. first runner say good follow by next runner

dun know what benefit of doing this to us hit mines
Old 20-07-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post

Yalor. First MR got me interested and I put her in my top 3 ML do-to list this week.

Then second MR immediately came, and I start scratching head getting suspicious. By the third and fourth sudden MR, I already take her off my to do list.
Old 20-07-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of
Quote:
she look like 30 and photo heavily photoshop
but the age written 22
Bro u tried already? I don’t mind if close to 30 la but how’s her service?

Torn between rainbow and rui la ..
Old 20-07-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of
Quote:
Yalor. First MR got me interested and I put her in my top 3 ML do-to list this week.

Then second MR immediately came, and I start scratching head getting suspicious. By the third and fourth sudden MR, I already take her off my to do list.
Which ML u guys referring to?
Old 20-07-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Then he can achieve Penta Kill. Haa
Old 20-07-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My sentiments exactly!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1