The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
your menu no intel yet

]
Nowadays preferred slow French cooking rather than Japanese tuna
Old 14-07-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Any comment on the new girls' quality - look, body, attitude, service? Started to work on Friday, right?
Old 16-07-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Any comment on the new girls' quality - look, body, attitude, service? Started to work on Friday, right?
No , they started work yesterday
Old 17-07-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Upped two extremely different types of girls in 1654A within the past week: Xiao Ai and Bobo.

First up was Xiao Ai. She came across as a girl next door type with a bit of cuteness, much like ex-54A WL Ye Zi. In terms of body, she's also rather plain with A cup boobs and flat butt. Service is above average SOP but she tends to poke my asshole a lot with her fingers which can get irritating after a while. Still can have decent chemistry with her though.

Next, few days later was Bobo. Have seen her often while waiting near the counter and very impressed with her D cup boobs and mixed blood face. She said she has mixed parentage from Hunan and Xinjiang. After trying her out, turned out her service was rather mechanical, especially during the on-bed catbath where she was even particular about which one of my ears to lick before licking my back. On the plus side, she allowed painting but didn't allow fingering.

Overall, I would prefer Xiao Ai if I were to RTF one of them. Bobo's definite selling points are her huge soft boobs and mixed blood face but I don't feel much chemistry with her. Both do not offer auto-frenching but they do provide the usual 54A package services.
Old 17-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Upped two extremely different types of girls in 1654A within the past week: Xiao Ai and Bobo.

First up was Xiao Ai. She came across as a girl next door type with a bit of cuteness, much like ex-54A WL Ye Zi. In terms of body, she's also rather plain with A cup boobs and flat butt. Service is above average SOP but she tends to poke my asshole a lot with her fingers which can get irritating after a while. Still can have decent chemistry with her though.

Next, few days later was Bobo. Have seen her often while waiting near the counter and very impressed with her D cup boobs and mixed blood face. She said she has mixed parentage from Hunan and Xinjiang. After trying her out, turned out her service was rather mechanical, especially during the on-bed catbath where she was even particular about which one of my ears to lick before licking my back. On the plus side, she allowed painting but didn't allow fingering.

Overall, I would prefer Xiao Ai if I were to RTF one of them. Bobo's definite selling points are her huge soft boobs and mixed blood face but I don't feel much chemistry with her. Both do not offer auto-frenching but they do provide the usual 54A package services.
Bobo is very yummy
Tried her last week. She gets wet when bonked hard and long.
Good replacement for the recently departed Dada (1612)
Old 17-07-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Bobo is very yummy
Tried her last week. She gets wet when bonked hard and long.
Good replacement for the recently departed Dada (1612)
Tuna spotted
Old 17-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Tuna spotted
you mean BlueFin Big Mac
Old 17-07-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Already no french, blue fin very hard la
Old 17-07-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Already no french, blue fin very hard la
French cooking doesn’t mix well with Japanese tuna
Old 18-07-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Does she french & AR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by litomage View Post
Again just rtf tingting.. another happy man for the day.. never fail to do e job.. service really solid to the sky.. gfe really solid too
. She never fail to please me....
Old 18-07-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
cronaldo0717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of visiting this house. Any bros can help recommend fair ladies to try!?
Old 23-07-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by forexswift View Post
Hello joker88:

I did not know this house 1654A is the odd one out as they give $100 to the WLs per bonk.

I am not a promotor of this house but generally I find the services of girls good!
Service good, but physical quality (look and body) drop a lot.
Old 23-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
rockdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone rank the top 5 girls of this house...
Old 27-07-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

this is cat what house?
Old 27-07-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 19
typeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant futuretypeone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
this is cat what house?
Bro Cat $150.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1