The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
If they want to hit quota it gives u more leverage, so if u know the game, play it well.
Good observations here.
Old 31-07-2019, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Good observations here.
Pinay pubs are all about calling each other’s bluffs, worse than poker cause the pinay is a fucking skilful liar.
Old 31-07-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Someone posted recently , Cumming2Wice ? that you have to ask the girl what she is willing to offer based on the the number of LDs she wants. Thats good advice, I seem to have lost my way and just blindly spend. Poor returns.
Old 31-07-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Someone posted recently , Cumming2Wice ? that you have to ask the girl what she is willing to offer based on the the number of LDs she wants. Thats good advice, I seem to have lost my way and just blindly spend. Poor returns.
Yes. I was naive then in the beginning thinking there was a market rate on what one will get by how much one will spend on a girl. I learned along the way on how to get what I want by how much I spent. This is our hard earned money, so we must not be taken for a ride.
Old 01-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Meatball258 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got a chance to do my rounds last Friday

Started quite late at 1+am. First stop at WS and it was totally empty when I walked in! Chinese guy guarding door told me I came late and all girls are busy on L2. No luck and headed to M2 along T. Cute ones are taken up nothing interesting. Saw a bunch of girls coming in before I left (are they from HG?)

Popped over to FB and my 2 usual ones came over. Prefer another tall one but Guess I’ll try her another day. Decided to splurge and now can double chop confirmed to all bros that the tequila is mixed. I complained so girl helped me nego for bar to add less h2O for all its worth.

Finished the bottle n Left when the place closed and headed over to OT. Super quiet coz of the major incident a few weeks back. Dropped by PP, two chicks took me out the moment I bought 1 round but they r not really my cup of tea. Went TOP floor to take a quick look and the Ang mo place was equally quiet. Feeling unsatifised, walked over to nearby tita**** and was shooed out coz girls say they are closing soon! Haha

My simple FR. Till the next time.

Btw one bro said Ex-OS girls are now at SS? Is that true? Used to hang out at OS a few yrs back and enjoyed it
Old 02-08-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

switcherroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for a pinoy place to have high playability fun. Any bros can recommend? Or if going tonight can join?
Old 02-08-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatball258 View Post

Started quite late at 1+am. First stop at WS and it was totally empty when I walked in! Chinese guy guarding door told me I came late and all girls are busy on L2. No luck and headed to M2 along T. Cute ones are taken up nothing interesting. Saw a bunch of girls coming in before I left (are they from HG?)

Popped over to FB and my 2 usual ones came over. Prefer another tall one but Guess I’ll try her another day. Decided to splurge and now can double chop confirmed to all bros that the tequila is mixed. I complained so girl helped me nego for bar to add less h2O for all its worth.

Finished the bottle n Left when the place closed and headed over to OT. Super quiet coz of the major incident a few weeks back. Dropped by PP, two chicks took me out the moment I bought 1 round but they r not really my cup of tea. Went TOP floor to take a quick look and the Ang mo place was equally quiet. Feeling unsatifised, walked over to nearby tita**** and was shooed out coz girls say they are closing soon! Haha

Btw one bro said Ex-OS girls are now at SS? Is that true? Used to hang out at OS a few yrs back and enjoyed it
Tita**** still around? I used to go there with some of the girls after they knocked off work, but stopped with frequent fights breaking out. Its an alright place to hang, not sure about how much action you can get with the filppers working there. but I suppose you could get some action if you were to occupy the sofas.

The trick to M is to get there early. Get them while they are still fresh. the problem as I see it when it gets late is that all the girls are taken, even the ones coming over from HG are already with customers from HG or have customers waiting for them. but that has been my experience, YMMV.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
zoul8942 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatball258 View Post

Bro Meatball258,yeah bro i guess you know which girl..one of the top girl in OS...
Old 03-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Meatball258 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Decadence:

thanks for the tip on M! Btw how early is considered early? Yeah tita**** is still around and open till late. Not sure about the fights but I was confronted by an angry bro for no reason a few mths ago (he wanted to punch me!) but Guess he calmed down after I bought him a drink hehe. But yeah they closed really late

Bro Soul:

Hmmm. I may not be as savvy as yourself in OS. U mentioned the ex-OS Top earner now in SS... are u referring to S****?
Old 03-08-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mynameisnoname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros hunting tonight?
Old 05-08-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OS located at?
Old 05-08-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!
Anyone knows which pub has high playability??? Looking for place with some action...
Old 05-08-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!ah_pai is one of the Best!

Which place have high playability??? Anyone care to share?
Old 06-08-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_pai View Post
Which place have high playability??? Anyone care to share?
Your mail box is full!
How to send?
Old 06-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Your mail box is full!