The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-07-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
This milf maid looks seductive...dun mind paying for her service...however try search her on michat Amie cannot find...bro do u have her michat id or her ctc?
agree, i also want hehe, +21 for you
Old 01-08-2019, 04:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Saber1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry ah, noob here, i see some of u say most maid do raw, but when u guys raw hor, u shoot outside or inside?

i just wondering if they not scared to get preggy meh? so for those who did raw inside, u guys got any countermeasures?
Old 01-08-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

nowadays maid not like last time... have another maid trying soon from balestier... will share it for free once i am done with her...

sharing is caring
Old 01-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28033 / Power: 23
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber1985 View Post
sorry ah, noob here, i see some of u say most maid do raw, but when u guys raw hor, u shoot outside or inside?

i just wondering if they not scared to get preggy meh? so for those who did raw inside, u guys got any countermeasures?
Whether you shoot inside or outside it depends on the consensus of both parties.

There are mainly 2 types of pill methods to prevent the girl from getting pregnant when shooting inside her pussy.

Diane35 - The girl will have to eat 1 pill on everyday after she has finished her monthly period flow.

Postinor 2 - The girl will only eat this pills whenever she has raw sex with the men. However, an important point to note is that she must eat the 1st pill on the same day of the raw sex & eat the 2nd pill 12hrs later upon eating the 1st pill (e.g. if she eats the 1st pill at 7pm then she will need to eat the 2nd pill on tomorrow morning at 7am). Another important point to note is that the effectiveness of the pills to prevent her from getting pregnant will deteriorate if she delayed eating the pills on another day. The most effective of the pills is to eat on the same day when having raw sex with the men & also the body weight of the girl must not be more than 70kg.

In fact, the girl will know which type of pills or even brand of the pills will help to prevent her from getting pregnant. The best solution to prevent her from getting pregnant is to use condom when having sex with her.

Hope that my above explanations helps.
Old 01-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

One maid i tried before took injection.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Most maids will tell you, don't shoot inside. They use withdrawal methods. Better bring condom along, you don't know before meeting you, they already tell how many men, not to shoot inside lol.
Old 01-08-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
nowadays maid not like last time... have another maid trying soon from balestier... will share it for free once i am done with her...

sharing is caring
bro, first to que here for your maid ctc, no harm trying new dishes if safe to consume...lol....thks in advance
Old 01-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I thought Indian have small dick? Hahahaha
Bro I Indian. Give her my contact, I can prove her wrong. ... Lol
Old 01-08-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Marcuszxc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good day senior bros serious inquiry and in need of advise

Been following this thread for a very long time now(Read all the pages on my free time). All along i have been a introverted person and never tried to "fish. So i bucked up my courage and tried all possible platforms for a week, in hopes of landing a fish (e.g. Badoo, Skout, Michat, Tagged, MeetMe).

Fish landed, a 29 Filipino with two kids, matched on Tagged on Monday and barely talked, but she wanted my Whatsapp so i gave it to her. The next day followed and she video called me, being the introverted person i am the video call was awkward, with lots of silence after each sentence. I couldn't stand the cringe and gave an excuse to end the call. On the same day (I guess she didn't find it awkward?) she texted, an invite to the zoo with her on the next day.

Took a leap of faith, and i agreed to meet her(today). I figured if i were to stay within my comfort zone, trying out all the platform is a waste of time(Like having a fish on the line, and letting it eventually run till i'm out of line ). I was so nervous i literally couldn't sleep the entire night(only slept an hour), met her today at MacDonald and bought breakfast for both us. And i kid you not, conversation with her was so hard, literally wanted to say i had something on at the last minute and flee the scene. But i guess like before, she didn't find it awkward and asked to grab to the zoo.

During the whole time in the zoo, i was like a police officer interrogating a foreigner about her family background. As she was answering, i tried to be touchy and she didn't show any signs of discomfort or rejection. This brought my confidence level up slightly and hinted to go somewhere to relax.

We left the zoo and went to a park, during the journey she kept asking why am i on Tagged, and whether she was just a target. I kept assuring her that i'm not in for just the sex, and was in for something serious. (Kept saying that i wanted her etc.) One thing led into another in the park and i was fingering her and frenching her, she loved it and so did i, i suggested to bring it to her house, but thats when she rejected, and wants to uphold her promise to her Mdm(Not bringing friends, or guy friend over)we then parted ways as it was late.

On the way back i texted her, teasing that it was fun and i liked every moment from MacDonalds to the park. And this is the part when i'm conflicted, she texted saying she enjoyed it as well and ended it with "I love you". On my way back she kept on saying "i love you" and want to continue where we left it.

I'm really conflicted as i never had a relationship before, and even i know she is really really attached to me. Fellow bros here can advise am i suppose to draw the line?
Old 01-08-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcuszxc View Post
I'm really conflicted as i never had a relationship before, and even i know she is really really attached to me. Fellow bros here can advise am i suppose to draw the line?
If you have relationship before bro, you would know no girl says they love you after one date. Some may have sex with you after one date, but falling in love?

I'd suggest if you are emotionally conflicted, you pull the plug immediately. There are easier ways to get a fuck.
Old 01-08-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:

Been following this thread for a very long time nowFellow bros here can advise am i suppose to draw the line?
Hello bro, can't advise here but just share...

All the DH that said I love you, I will reply I love you too.

But I have a problem, my love for them only lasted a few times of sex and BJ.

I don't know why but suddenly I no longer love them....

But nowadays I started to go ipenima, I am in love every Sunday

Good luck to your new found love

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 01-08-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Can post her photo here, n see how many bro already screw her? If none screw her, then congratulations your found yourself a gf.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
If you have relationship before bro, you would know no girl says they love you after one date. Some may have sex with you after one date, but falling in love?

I'd suggest if you are emotionally conflicted, you pull the plug immediately. There are easier ways to get a fuck.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 01-08-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Itbmay just be a verbal expression. When i go to my idol concert, they or she always say they love me. Then i reply 丨我 永远都支持你!. Thats about it.

Quote:

Been following this thread for a very long time now(Read all the pages on my free time). All along i have been a introverted person and never tried to "fish. So i bucked up my courage and tried all possible platforms for a week, in hopes of landing a fish (e.g. Badoo, Skout, Michat, Tagged, MeetMe).

Fish landed, a 29 Filipino with two kids, matched on Tagged on Monday and barely talked, but she wanted my Whatsapp so i gave it to her. The next day followed and she video called me, being the introverted person i am the video call was awkward, with lots of silence after each sentence. I couldn't stand the cringe and gave an excuse to end the call. On the same day (I guess she didn't find it awkward?) she texted, an invite to the zoo with her on the next day.

Took a leap of faith, and i agreed to meet her(today). I figured if i were to stay within my comfort zone, trying out all the platform is a waste of time(Like having a fish on the line, and letting it eventually run till i'm out of line ). I was so nervous i literally couldn't sleep the entire night(only slept an hour), met her today at MacDonald and bought breakfast for both us. And i kid you not, conversation with her was so hard, literally wanted to say i had something on at the last minute and flee the scene. But i guess like before, she didn't find it awkward and asked to grab to the zoo.

During the whole time in the zoo, i was like a police officer interrogating a foreigner about her family background. As she was answering, i tried to be touchy and she didn't show any signs of discomfort or rejection. This brought my confidence level up slightly and hinted to go somewhere to relax.

We left the zoo and went to a park, during the journey she kept asking why am i on Tagged, and whether she was just a target. I kept assuring her that i'm not in for just the sex, and was in for something serious. (Kept saying that i wanted her etc.) One thing led into another in the park and i was fingering her and frenching her, she loved it and so did i, i suggested to bring it to her house, but thats when she rejected, and wants to uphold her promise to her Mdm(Not bringing friends, or guy friend over)we then parted ways as it was late.

On the way back i texted her, teasing that it was fun and i liked every moment from MacDonalds to the park. And this is the part when i'm conflicted, she texted saying she enjoyed it as well and ended it with "I love you". On my way back she kept on saying "i love you" and want to continue where we left it.

Old 01-08-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

bro well said, ups +21
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1