The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
xlightxrox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Suggestion for between bkk, phuket, pattaya

I am planning a solo trip to either 1 of the places between this coming Christmas to New year period.

Main objective of the trip is to relax have massage and sex.

I have been reading a lot on this forum, however there isn't a thread that compare between this 3 location ( Bangkok, Pattaya, phuket)

Any guidance on which location is the best for my objective?

Hopefully some chiongster can help me on this in term of:

1. Quality of girl
2. Price for girl in agogo(Barfine, ST, LT)
3. Price for massage (normal + special, soapy)
4. Price for FL

Thanks in advance!
Old 24-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Suggestion for between bkk, phuket, pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlightxrox View Post
I am planning a solo trip to either 1 of the places between this coming Christmas to New year period.

I have been reading a lot on this forum, however there isn't a thread that compare between this 3 location ( Bangkok, Pattaya, phuket)

1. Quality of girl
4. Price for FL

Thanks in advance!

If you are not a beach person, do not bother going to Phuket, and particularly Phuket hotel during Christmas/New Year peak travel season is very, very expensive.

Bangkok Vs Pattaya, there had been long discussion about it in the forum.
Old 08-07-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sidtip3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
there is no thread compare the 3 location, but th
If you too stupid or too lazy to do such things, people also too lazy to write and make such comparisons for you.
You are such a common person. Didn't your mother teach you not to say anything at all if you didn't have something nice to say.
Old 12-07-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
zarathustra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

1. Quality of girl
4. Price for FL

Thanks in advance!
There's no advice someone can give you that will make it clear which is "better"- otherwise everyone would go to this magic place.

1. There are bars with beautiful girls in both places. Possible Pattaya has better FL options but maybe that's just the times I was there & my taste. Next night you could see a girl who suits your taste just great.

2. Depends on the venue. Possibly more room to negotiate in Pattaya but depends on venue, girl, mamas & your own luck. No easy rule.

3. I don't do these so don't know.

4. Depends on girl. Same same usually. Given prices Thermae girls quote these days for average service it might seem Pattaya. But some guys view Thermae girls as a separate category so ignoring that- it's same same.

If I go to Thailand I usually do a few days in each. Have my favourites in each place.

Bangkok more to do overall. Pattaya red light district VERY much bigger. But Pattaya is kind of seedy just for sex tourism basically.

There's no easy or clear cut difference in price. My only advice is get on tinder & select girls to contact via Line (they post up) to pick & choose freelancers. Can save $$$ that way. Usually they work in bars too so you are getting same choice of girls sometimes for much less $$$ & overheads. Then you can keep them as a contact if you like service.
Old 13-07-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
robbintoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobbintoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Overall generally sex prices are slightly cheaper in Pattaya than BKK based on my limited experience.

Pattaya has beach and other islands to visit while bkk has more shopping, floating market and temples to see. Pace of life is slower in Pattaya than BKK. If you want a place to chill, Pattaya is preferred. If you prefer city environment BKK is better. Legit massage prices are cheaper in Pattaya than BKK
Old 19-07-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

1. Quality of girl
4. Price for FL

Thanks in advance!
Instead of reading and researching for the abundance of info contained in all the posts over the years, you chose to open a new thread asking people to analyse and summarise for you ?? why would anyone want to do that ? .. even if SBF is a vending machine, in order to activate a vending machine, you still need to feed in coins or notes..
Old 19-07-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

1. Quality of girl
4. Price for FL

Thanks in advance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
Instead of reading and researching for the abundance of info contained in all the posts over the years, you chose to open a new thread asking people to analyse and summarise for you ?? why would anyone want to do that ? .. even if SBF is a vending machine, in order to activate a vending machine, you still need to feed in coins or notes..
motordiary,

What do you expect from xlightxrox ?. A noob. He, hardly got any first hand experience in BKK, Phuket & Pattaya. Maybe, lazy to read all the 3 threads.

People bombed me and put in " You, once a newbie, so shut up. Zap you ". Morons , they did not know that I cheonged BKK & Pattaya, the Thai - Malaysian border towns for over 30 years. There were no internet or SBF, years ago. Sex was raw. Emperor service by Thai ladies. LT was THB 700. And all by first hand experience.

Can xlightxtrox give me a summary of his cheong experiences in Satun, Pekan Siam, Hatyai, Danok, Betong and Sungai Kolok ???.

Last edited by Yokosi; 19-07-2019 at 09:34 AM.
Old 24-07-2019, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:

I'm not much a beach person so my choice would be BKK... maybe I miss good food from SG so BKK has quite a few nice food to ease my craving. Choices of massage to WL also much abundant in BKK. Convenience attracted me.
Old 24-07-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 0
coolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolboy1 is a glorious beacon of light

Just go to all 3 places and you will know. Its hard to compare. The timing you go, also depend which gal is working there.
Old 24-07-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=xlightxrox;18864753]I am planning a solo trip to either 1 of the places between this coming Christmas to New year period.

I am perplexed with your request..Why confine yourself to either Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket? Visit all 3. Are you short of time and money that you can only visit 1? In fact you can do 1 each month after all
1. it is only a short flight not like 14 hours from USA
2. flights are cheap
3.you can make it a weekend trip

Each city has it's own flavor so enjoy them all. In time you might add other Thai cities in your bucket list
Old 03-08-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

i dont recommend phuket.
only good thing about phuket is near sg and seafood is cheap. 1kg lobster for 1000 baht, fresh.
transportation there is expensive like hell.
even girls are not that cheap compared to bkk & pattaya. quality also cant much.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sing2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All are tourist traps...if u are not smart enough. dont know, how to differentiate carrot chop or not..better dont go..
If u are planning at year end, can enjoy the atmosphere...but dont take girls...ur wallet burn very fast..ur mood will spoil for sure...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1