The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 21-04-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Q : why a happy8 girl turns right while exiting Formosa hotel on her way out back to her farm ? She said she will walk back ...
Old 21-04-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
now need 3 days ah? iirc last time 48 hrs can already. if i went in on Mon, and returned Wed night, i could buy from DFS at harbourfront. long time haven't bought from harbourfront liao
This one should help clarifies (i took it from the Harbour Front Ferry terminal custom area some time ago) :

You may also grab a copy of the above at the waiting area before one prepares himself to board the ferry to Batam (Harbour Bay). Free with no extra charge,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
https://www.ecitizen.gov.sg/topics/p...px?mpageId=212

GST relief

Goods brought into Singapore are subject to Goods and Services Tax (GST). However, inbound citizens, Permanent Residents and tourists are allowed a tax relief on goods valued up to:
$600 if away from Singapore for 48 hours or more, or
$150 if away from Singapore for less than 48 hours.

This applies to souvenirs, gifts and food products. The goods brought into Singapore must meet the requirements of the Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority of Singapore (AVA) and other competent authorities. You can enjoy GST relief on purchases for personal use only. Those meant for sale should be declared.
- See more at: https://www.ecitizen.gov.sg/topics/p....LglCynNY.dpuf

http://www.customs.gov.sg/individual...and-gst-relief

( Click to show/hide )
Time Spent Away from Singapore Value of Goods Granted GST Relief 48 hours or more S$600 Less than 48 hours S$150 - See more at: http://www.customs.gov.sg/individual....lMQyIghr.dpuf

http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=98

( Click to show/hide )
Overview
The Dual- Channel system (or Red and Green Channels system) enables the quick clearance of travellers at entry checkpoints, including:

Tuas Checkpoint
Woodlands Checkpoint
Changi Airport
Woodlands Train Checkpoint
Singapore Cruise Centre
Marina Bay Cruise Centre
Tanah Merah
Changi Ferry Terminals

Prohibited Goods

( Click to show/hide )
Chewing gum
Chewing tobacco, shisha tobacco and imitation tobacco products e.g. electronic cigarettes
Cigarette lighters of pistol or revolver shape
Controlled drugs and psychotropic substances
Firecrackers
Obscene articles, publications, video tapes/discs and software
Reproduction of copyright publications, video tapes, video compact discs, laser discs, records or cassettes
Seditious and treasonable materials

All three website, similar lah......read and u will see here say cant spoon feed , so must go read yourself...
BTW, returning from malaysia (u mean from JB?) no duty free shop there lah. of cos cannot buy
Good information,bro. Even more detailed than what i have posted previously.

https://samsforum.com/showpo...postcount=1125

Now that all the proper info has been consolidated under one single post,it would be much easier to refer to in future for those who are willing to read.

Thank you for sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 21-04-2016, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
Q : why a happy8 girl turns right while exiting Formosa hotel on her way out back to her farm ? She said she will walk back ...
Maybe she's walking back to her kost, not all girls live in the farm.

By the way, for those interested in ST, can have ST session with happy8 girls at level 2 for 250-500k depending on your negotiation skill and choice of girl. Level 2 consist of 8-10 cubical with bed and basic washing facilities attached. No shower though .They are open until 12am and is one of the joint in batam with the most left over girls. For those that are single and feeling horny after a drink at Windsor, this could be your choice instead of booking girls from ktv which cost 1.6 juta for overnight and worst is that these girls are usually very selective of their customers.

Gold bird and new berry usually closed before 8pm. (Out of stock)

Permata indah is another place to go as it actually operate as a ktv at night..
Old 22-04-2016, 05:16 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Or maybe she just goes to top up at Lucky Plaza?
Or maybe she just goes to buy something to drink at Siang Malam?
Or maybe simply she's doing her private business without expecting she's under observation...
I am sure she could not imagine so many people is speculating on what she did exactly on that afternoon (or night).
Old 22-04-2016, 06:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

By the way, for those interested in ST, can have ST session with happy8 girls at level 2 for 250-500k depending on your negotiation skill and choice of girl. Level 2 consist of 8-10 cubical with bed and basic washing facilities attached. No shower though .

Permata indah is another place to go as it actually operate as a ktv at night..
Yes. That's true. Like what you said. Interesting & thank you
Old 22-04-2016, 06:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Or maybe she just goes to top up at Lucky Plaza?
Or maybe she just goes to buy something to drink at Siang Malam?
Or maybe simply she's doing her private business without expecting she's under observation...
I am sure she could not imagine so many people is speculating on what she did exactly on that afternoon (or night).
Yeah without contract. A Freelancer ?
Old 22-04-2016, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
This one should help clarifies (i took it from the Harbour Front Ferry terminal custom area some time ago) :

( Click to show/hide )

You may also grab a copy of the above at the waiting area before one prepares himself to board the ferry to Batam (Harbour Bay). Free with no extra charge,hehehe...

Good information,bro. Even more detailed than what i have posted previously.

https://samsforum.com/showpo...postcount=1125

Now that all the proper info has been consolidated under one single post,it would be much easier to refer to in future for those who are willing to read.

Thank you for sharing.
here to share. thanks for all the detail info for batam too

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 22-04-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalboy View Post
My 2nd time when I go, the counter show me the "daytime list"... I ask them abt the morning list,then they take it out to show me..... Grr trying to earn extra eh
Bro,thx for sharing. Mind i ask the price difference both day & morning list?

Thx very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish543 View Post
Going batam for first time. Other than nagoya area, which place also suitable for chiongiong, massage and overnight booking etc.
A very CUTE post frm a first time btm visitor.

(hope nono wn't reply to tis 1)
Old 22-04-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
edwardwkh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi there, any1 in btm today? Wanna chiong 2gether? Pls PM me....
Old 22-04-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wish543 View Post
Going batam for first time. Other than nagoya area, which place also suitable for chiongiong, massage and overnight booking etc.
Bengkong have Massage and Overnight booking etc.. But it's for those who likes to be poked

Actually for chionging, massage and overnight booking can be found in Nagoya, Jodoh, Newton, Utama..
Old 22-04-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
edwardwkh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 in btm today? Wanna chiong 2gether..pls PM me....im staying at Harmoni One....
Old 22-04-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Maybe you could list your criteria here (be realistic) and hope for other bros that visited batam recently to help you.
Agreed with you on being realistic. In this thread,many bro's experience surpass myself many fold and i am still at the stage of learning. (i am not being modest/humble when i say this nor am i showing off becos it is a fact i believe in)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
yes i am going on April 30 evening~ May 3 afternoon
Super long weekend (Labour Day holiday),bro...

https://samsforum.com/showpo...postcount=1127

A gentle reminder,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Well, all these security features are meant to protect the clients privacy n ensure their safety. Initially I find it abit inconvenience.....but I like it eventually.
Good for someone who is being stalked too. In general,Hotels like Biz,Formosa and Da Vienna were safe enough. Enough as in they have enough juice to keep some of my girls and people i didnt like at bay,hehehe...

I prefer Formosa tho,which gives me Nick Fury or Dr X abilities to "see" literally nearly everyone within the public premises (in one of my much earlier summary,my booking girl walked out of my room when i am not in the hotel room? I queried her),hehehe...i hope to one day get that ability in Da Vienna and Biz. (nope,i wont be elaborating this part)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
In Biz Hotel, you can walk up & down using the stairs but not for iHotel Baloi. The moment you leave the stairs, you will have to walk all the way down to the ground floor because all respective floor doors are one-way lock. That is can get out from the floor corridor but cannot come in. This is to prevent intruders from hiding in the stairs area to wait for the right timing to re-enter the respective floor.
iHotel 4 stars,hence it is not in my to-stay-list but their security is definitely 4 stars with some good thinking. 4 star hotel mean,everything in it,more expensive. Room however isnt an issue tho. Being convenient for me to move around is important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
As for bro wanting to stay in iHotel Baloi, you and your buddy will have to go down to the ground floor and together take a lift up to the respective floor again. Alternative is to call your buddy at the respective floor standby to open the stairs door for you each time you want to meet.
Hmm...not a very convenient way. Its good to note down which hotel uses such security features so whenever there is a group trip,i can try to make sure everyone stays on the same floor or at worse scenario,just a floor away,hehehe...

Thank you for sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 22-04-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bengkong have Massage and Overnight booking etc.. But it's for those who likes to be poked
Oh? The ben chiong have move their operations there liao ?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 22-04-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going for solo trip on the 29th for 2D1N.

Very likely to try Formosa Hotel(unless suay suay before Labour day all tio book)

Any bros going there that day wanna link up for lunch/dinner do contact me via PM.

My expensive Chinese driver (500k full day) will also be picking me up with his trusty Avanza. IF need can also carpool the cost with me but maximum of 3 guys 3 ceweks in the car(excluding driver)

He only knows the way for the basic 4 joints that I usually go(family driver not joint employed) so if anywhere else need to provide address for him especially massage parlors.

I will mostly likely nua in the room and with my cewek(she wants to give me bahasa lesson) , also prepared my VGA cable and laptop with loads of movies to spent a quiet day there.
Old 22-04-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Not bad FX i got yesterday 9750 opp Nagoya Plaza Hotel.

BTW Do you guys come across pretty Indon girls in thier 20s but have a little fine hair "moustache" above the lip. Are you guys ok with it or No go?

I find it quite "distracting" and in a dilemma! lol

Last edited by Bigbird00; 22-04-2016 at 06:20 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1