The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Orangelicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Discreet Sex Toy Shops

i have a question to ask, they say must 21 and above then can go in.
If 21 and below can walk in and just buy?
Old 11-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
duoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all the webbies u guys pasted are of exorbitant prices..

i think this is more value for money, and fits wad the TS wants, DISCREET.

very friendly service online they will update ur package through email.

Love-Shop.Sg - Welcome
Old 11-12-2008, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better

theres one shop at the arcade in the shenton way area. A very big boobs girl there by the name of a??ie was there, very open on her opinion on sex. Talk to her for a while on having sex with partners. See her lokang after that go PCC in the toilet during lunch. Dunno if she is still there cos have not visited shop for a while liao. Had been buying tongkat ali in the sex shop.

The other shop is chinatown People's Park Complex on the 2nd floor, got one very chio bu by the name of pei p??, not big boobs but very good looking, a bit lian. Wanted to chat with her a few times but a lotof ppl taking chance to sian her.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 18
donalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of lightdonalduck5 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrocksam View Post
theres one shop at the arcade in the shenton way area. A very big boobs girl there by the name of a??ie was there, very open on her opinion on sex. Talk to her for a while on having sex with partners. See her lokang after that go PCC in the toilet during lunch. Dunno if she is still there cos have not visited shop for a while liao. Had been buying tongkat ali in the sex shop..
On the third floor of The Arcade? Bro, it must be aeons ago that you were there That shop has been closed for almost a year already ...

Yeap ... An?ie was a very pleasant and friendly girl ... she left as she was expecting - that was what the new replacement girl told me when I asked for her ...
It takes time & effort to organize and contribute. While I enjoy doing it, knowing that the contributions are appreciated makes the effort all the more satisfying. Your appreciation by way of comments and points are much valued.

Please leave your nick so I can return the favor
Old 12-12-2008, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chew78s View Post
Pearl centre level one. Beside outram park MRT station. owner is a pretty lady.
If u are talking about the one near the lift, I have been there on a few occasions. The young salesgal sucks. She was overbearing and her attitude was like she knew more than old uncle me when introducing some products when in fact I think she did not even ever have an orgasm in her life.

I decided to give it a miss from then and predicted that with such attitude in sales the shop wont last. The last time I passed by it was gone. How come still there?

Last edited by LostALau; 12-12-2008 at 09:38 AM. Reason: wrong use of article
Old 12-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Hi,

Anyone knows where I can find a good sex shop to buy toys like vibrators? I don't like to shop online as I rather buy after seeing the actual product. It's impossible to feel how strong the vibrator is if you buy online.

I know there is a thread on this previously but the information seems outdated. I'll prefer the shops to be not in geylang. A quiet discreet location will be great. The one at Bukit Timah shopping centre, i think level 2, is always closed when i walk past.

Any where else? Google and yahoo can only find online sex shops.
Bro, pl. excuse me for being blunt and straightforward. A cheongster with your experience and seniority can feel paiseh when visiting sex shops. My didi also can laugh man. Nowaways even young gals walk in and out of these shops without batting an eyelid and openly discussing the function and quality so unabashedly and you ........wahlau, cannot believe it man.

I can only believe that u are just trying to find out more about sex shops for your next thesis in your research on the number and existence of such shops in Sg.
Old 30-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kerrynbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi i actually got went to shopintimates shop also, but that lady don't seems to be not so friendly, actually she explain to me alot about some function of sex toys when i ask her. Maybe some stupid live chat customers piss her off, becuase she told me there are alots of dirty guys want have sex chat using their live chat.

And i met another guy call Alan also, actually he is more friendly. I think maybe because he is the boss of the shop. Actually when you want some toys that they don't have it, they can actually take it from another shop in geylang and will personally deliver to you free on the same day, but also have to depend on where you stay or if it is near the delivery route of that day. I don't know why they can get a high price sex toys from geylang and sell it to me with such a low price, i think maybe they have 2 more shop but did not show on their site. That vibe cost me $89.90, but as i know all shop from geylang or orchard is selling around $150. That is why i think shopintimates is the cheapest sex toys shop in Singapore.

Alan actually deliver to me free on that night for just a $89.90 plus vibrator, and yet i stay in AMK area. So actually you can't find such a good service from a sex toys shop like Shopintimates that can seliver to your home and deliver by a boss, haha. But abit shy loh...heeehee
Old 06-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
vshyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

S.E.X. in the city at Peninsula Plaza, Peninsula Hotel and Lucky Chinatown. Friendly service. Nice sexy staff. Also at House of condom at Lucky Plaza ...
Old 24-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
CityOfAngels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCityOfAngels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to U4Ria at Geylang to get a cock ring vibrator after reading this thread. I learn a lot more about vibrator after spoken to the staff. For 1st timer, don't be shy and order your stuff online, talk to the staff and have a better idea of what you need or want.

Found another vibrator on their website after returned back to office but was out of stock at Geyland store. Call Peninsular store to reserve the stock and went down to get it. The salegirl at Peninsular store is "wow", cfm look with a pair of big nice boobs and was wearing a low V-cut blouse. Tried some suggestive selling with me but I was not listening, trying very hard not to stare at her pair of boobs.

Both the boss and the salegirl are very helpful and patience in answering all my questions. Definately will return (to Peninsular store of cos) if I needed more sex toys.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ryukenden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone buy from this shop before anot huh? Singapore’s Naughty Shop
Old 14-09-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Xdesirez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Discreet Sex Toy Shops

get it online.. best way.. discreet, n no one will know ya getting it..
cheaper than those in shops..
and of course send it over to ya door step.. X-Desirez!, The best products for your desire
Old 14-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour View Post
Has anyone tried any remote control egg vib? Any comments?
Didn't know theres a thread on this...

try it once with my gf......she doesn't like it, saying it juz tickle yet not in a pleasure way.........ticklish in the wrong way.....

Any way i'm quite new into this....so try few time she still complain...........in d end i had to gv her my vibrating tongue.......
Old 14-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
try it once with my gf......she doesn't like it, saying it juz tickle yet not in a pleasure way.........ticklish in the wrong way.....
I've seen a super big one and a small one. The small one may be lost in the woman's vagina. Quite a scary thought. Did you buy the super big one? Almost like the size of a small hp, about the size of 1 palm. That one is more powerful and won't get lost inside a vagina.

I think with the remote control egg vib, it's not the strength of the vib that counts. Rather it's the thought of doing a sex act in public, while walking around that's the turn-on. Plus the girl never knows when you will turn it on and off, the suspense is the key factor. Seeing people turning around to trace the source of the buzzing sound while your gf tries to act as if it's not coming from her vagina and being as normal as she can... that's something for couples to enjoy.
Old 24-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I've seen a super big one and a small one. The small one may be lost in the woman's vagina. Quite a scary thought. Did you buy the super big one? Almost like the size of a small hp, about the size of 1 palm. That one is more powerful and won't get lost inside a vagina.

I think with the remote control egg vib, it's not the strength of the vib that counts. Rather it's the thought of doing a sex act in public, while walking around that's the turn-on. Plus the girl never knows when you will turn it on and off, the suspense is the key factor. Seeing people turning around to trace the source of the buzzing sound while your gf tries to act as if it's not coming from her vagina and being as normal as she can... that's something for couples to enjoy.
i bet its gonna be damn noisy below with the vib turned on.
Old 21-10-2009, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Xdesirez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Discreet Sex Toy Shops

Fun & Discreet... Get them online..

here's e link: X-Desirez!, The best products for your desire
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1