The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rockrock90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
contact tracing now

with daily cases in 1500++ numbers, people kena covid then told to stay at home, now today newspaper say if you r vaccinated and healthy and ART test positive, no need to go for PCR test.... safe to say they are not doing much contact tracing now? just for vulnerable clusters?

if you kena sms for exposure or QO, just quarantine at home, right? any details of where/when you might have been exposed? anyone with experience to share?
Old 26-09-2021, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: contact tracing now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrock90 View Post
with daily cases in 1500++ numbers, people kena covid then told to stay at home, now today newspaper say if you r vaccinated and healthy and ART test positive, no need to go for PCR test.... safe to say they are not doing much contact tracing now? just for vulnerable clusters?

if you kena sms for exposure or QO, just quarantine at home, right? any details of where/when you might have been exposed? anyone with experience to share?
Are you stupid or just illiterate? What is the title of this forum? Last I checked it was Adult Discussions about Sex. WHat has your covid post got anything to do with it.
Old 26-09-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Are you stupid or just illiterate? What is the title of this forum? Last I checked it was Adult Discussions about Sex. WHat has your covid post got anything to do with it.
Maybe he go hotel with his fb and the site kenna? Or told his gf/wife another place when he was somewhere else? Lotsa possibilities here.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 27-09-2021, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Maybe he go hotel with his fb and the site kenna? Or told his gf/wife another place when he was somewhere else? Lotsa possibilities here.

But angmolovr still not out of order...there are multiple discussion fora on the topic of covid...no need mess up the sbf blog w spurious new threads

Duh
Old 27-09-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rockrock90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yea actually more along the lines of want to chiong FL/ML.... thought people can read btw the lines here with forum context but guess im wrong
Old 27-09-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
You are reading between the lines and guessing. The fact is its up to him to indicate where his post has relevance to Adult Discussions about Sex. Its not up to us to figure it out for ourselves. There are countless forums out there talking about covid, contact tracing, etc. there is only few forums discussing sex. The moron can take his post somewhere else.
Old 27-09-2021, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
But angmolovr still not out of order...there are multiple discussion fora on the topic of covid...no need mess up the sbf blog w spurious new threads

Duh
Yup, some jackasses just can't read. And other illiterate jackasses are defending them.
Old 27-09-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

i dun understand... if u dun like then dun read lor.. why must kao peh? sbf is yours ah? kay poh got money earn ah?
Old 27-09-2021, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
yesboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup, some jackasses just can't read. And other illiterate jackasses are defending them.
So many from RI?
Old 27-09-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
i dun understand... if u dun like then dun read lor.. why must kao peh? sbf is yours ah? kay poh got money earn ah?
I don't understand. Which part of the forum name "Adult Discussions About Sex" are you confused with? There are many many forums for covid discussions. If every one start posting their crap which is irrelevant to this forum then this forum will degenerate into something else. By your logic, its ok to post maths questions here? What about posting toilet renovations questions here? There is a place for everything. and this is not the place for his post. Its not about being kaypoh. SBF is not mine, but SBF forum is for everyone who wants to discuss sex. If you don't want to discuss about sex here, u can fuck off too.
Old 27-09-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I don't understand. Which part of the forum name "Adult Discussions About Sex" are you confused with? There are many many forums for covid discussions. If every one start posting their crap which is irrelevant to this forum then this forum will degenerate into something else. By your logic, its ok to post maths questions here? What about posting toilet renovations questions here? There is a place for everything. and this is not the place for his post. Its not about being kaypoh. SBF is not mine, but SBF forum is for everyone who wants to discuss sex. If you don't want to discuss about sex here, u can fuck off too.
Apparently the onus is on us to ignore said moronic posts. Therefore, the content of the posts need not be in relation to the topic of the thread.

We aren't allowed to voice our displeasure because we don't own the forum.
Old 27-09-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i give you like... maybe can make u become moderator lagi better... then u no need to waste time type so many thing kan people... just delete the thread... save us some time so we no need to see off topic things.....

Thank you for your contribution to SBF!
Old 27-09-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
Eminent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
i give you like... maybe can make u become moderator lagi better... then u no need to waste time type so many thing kan people... just delete the thread... save us some time so we no need to see off topic things.....

Thank you for your contribution to SBF!
Or maybe he can be groomed to be the next Foreign Affairs Minister
Old 27-09-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

hard to trace, we are mobile
Old 28-09-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
macduchess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post