The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2021, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 3
Fun69real deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFun69real deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sex without Condoms

Let's be real. How many people will admit they have sex without condoms? I am not talking about your spouse or long term boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm talking about people you meet online, pick up at a bar, or haven't know that long time - one night stands, etc. I'm just curious about the reality of it all. Have fun!
Old 21-09-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sex without Condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun69real View Post
Let's be real. How many people will admit they have sex without condoms? I am not talking about your spouse or long term boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm talking about people you meet online, pick up at a bar, or haven't know that long time - one night stands, etc. I'm just curious about the reality of it all. Have fun!
Few years back, a friend and I contacted each other again after years of not contacting. When we met, she was wearing in a body-tight dress that showed her sexy figure and slim sexy legs. I got turned on by it.

We went to play pool. As she bent over to aim, the dress naturally lifted up, and it turned me on even more.

Couldn’t help it but bed her the next time we met. All without condom.
Old 21-09-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
lrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of lightlrjk1985 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I know it's probably not fun to say, but never. Yes, I've been tempted to do that, but I always put helmet before I do anything.
Old 21-09-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1598 / Power: 17
travelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant futuretravelmate4720 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrjk1985 View Post
I know it's probably not fun to say, but never. Yes, I've been tempted to do that, but I always put helmet before I do anything.
same here, bro.......there r few ocassions where i going to insert into her pussy raw.........i managed to calm down and ask for cd......the girl was shocked....she was expecting me to insert her without cd......i told her i am poor in controlling n does not want to get her pregnant.....
Old 21-09-2021, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrjk1985 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelmate4720 View Post
same here, bro.......there r few ocassions where i going to insert into her pussy raw.........i managed to calm down and ask for cd......the girl was shocked....she was expecting me to insert her without cd......i told her i am poor in controlling n does not want to get her pregnant.....
upped both +5
Old 21-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
woodteeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Few years back, a friend and I contacted each other again after years of not contacting. When we met, she was wearing in a body-tight dress that showed her sexy figure and slim sexy legs. I got turned on by it.

We went to play pool. As she bent over to aim, the dress naturally lifted up, and it turned me on even more.

Couldn’t help it but bed her the next time we met. All without condom.
Wow you can tahan and wait until the next meeting!
Old 21-09-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
The first one was in some lupsup spa in JB, where the WL was about to cap me and I just randomly asked "don't use can?" And we proceeded raw.

A prostitute in Geylang legal house, if I didnt remember wrongly should be a Thai in lorong 8. Same question asked as first.

A Thai FL that I booked in dome 1, for some reason we were fucking for a good 45 mins with helmet on and I couldn't cum, and then she commented that I can fuck for so long and made her cum 3 times already to which I told her normally I don't last this long, must be the helmet, to which she asked if I wanna do it raw so I can cum.

Quite a few siam bu that I dabao from flower joints also did raw with them, nobody mentioned anything about using CD.

A sg girl that I met on tinder and met up for first date at some restaurant and I just upfront told her that I'm actually looking to fuck not to date and I guess she had the same thoughts as I did, to which she replied "so later which hotel you wanna bring me to?" Also did not use CD because she didn't ask and I don't have any with me.

And of course all this was when I was much much younger whereby my small head ruled over my big head. The 14 days before the test definitely will feel paranoid and a bit regret that should have used helmet but I was lucky enough to have never gotten any funny diseases. To be safe I would suggest just use CD instead.
Old 21-09-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Only if I know my FB. The feeling is really shiok

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 22-09-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodteeth View Post
Wow you can tahan and wait until the next meeting!
I had a hard on that lasted for some time that meeting. It was the first time after years of not keeping in contact, so have to test water first. I still remember that night, we continued texting each other, and I told her that she was very hot and I had an erection. And she just replied along the line of “Which part of me made you have erection? I want to tempt you again and see it for myself.”
Old 22-09-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Jason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to allJason357 is a name known to all

i still have a last box of morning after pill to spare for raw lovers. pm if keen, cheers
Old 22-09-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

I've been chionging regularly without using caps for the past year.

Earlier a few months ago I decided to go for HIV testing, which came back negative.

Decided to follow up again 3 months later, and results came back negative again.

I guess my days of rawing are over, it's really not worth the stress and worry after the deed. HIV is manageable these days but I'd rather play safe, and use the money that could be used for treatment for something else.

Just my humble opinion.
Old 22-09-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

At most will rub rub rub at the entrance but common sense still prevails in the end.
Old 23-09-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not in a million years. anyone who will bareback a ONS or pros is out of their freaking minds. I even require a condom when I receive BJ from them. I am a ripe age now, and so far have never caught a VD. I intend to keep it that way.
Old 23-09-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

I have only had raw sex with a few girls before.

My ex-fwb, JL was the most often. Then there were 3 other girls I fucked before also and all of them were good friends.

Out of these 4 girls, all of them were on birth control except for 1. And the 1 who wasn't, I only fucked her three times, and each time she got a morning-after pill.

I never worried about stds so much with them because only 1 of the 4 girls was promiscuous and slept around, the other girls had a maximum of 2 sex partners at a time.

I also rejected many other girls who wanted to fuck raw. Just a rough count....probably about 10 or so. The most memorable one was a China ktv girl who went home with me and wanted me to fuck her without a condom even though I had condoms at home.

She was so insistent that halfway through sex she even tried to take off my condom. I was quite angry and when she saw that, she apologised and I just quickly fucked her and cum cos no mood already.

Like what other bros say, no point risking pregnancy and stds, and worse if HIV or AIDs.
Old 24-09-2021, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Not in a million years. anyone who will bareback a ONS or pros is out of their freaking minds. I even require a condom when I receive BJ from them. I am a ripe age now, and so far have never caught a VD. I intend to keep it that way.
Completely agree. - Raw is War!

When I first started this adventure, I was very strict and never do it without condom.
But after some years, I have also let my guard down as well.
Now, I only go raw with women I am confident about their background, and usually after a period of time.
Would never go raw with FL, KTV girls, or new women I met online.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1