The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 5
mazdatyre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in the morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abibas View Post
Morning sex s good. It will brightening up the day all.
More energetic for the rest of the day
Old 17-09-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdatyre View Post
Yes I fully agree. Even if I had less than my usual hours of sleep due to sexxions, I don’t feel tired during the day. In fact I feel even more energised!
Old 18-09-2021, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Back in 2nd year of uni, my gf was staying in hall with me. Almost every morning from Mon to Fri we would have sex or she would blow me before school started. She told me it was good to drain me early so that i wouldnt fool around during the day 😅
Old 18-09-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9767 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

After my partner's hubby left with their kids to school and work, I will go to her house.

We will have breakfast together.

When she is washing up the cups, I will get behind her and start to caress her. We started by doing doggie style for a short while.

Then we proceed to the living room sofa. By this time she is really steam up.

Finally we proceed to the master bedroom for the final act. Here I will always paint her. The problem is she dare not scream out loud, afraid neighbours can hear.

She will have her orgasm when "riding horse".

I will finished up with doggie style.

A good start for the day.
Old 20-09-2021, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

All are bros here but different fates. Some are living lives that I can only fantasize about. All the best!
Old 20-09-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
tell me about it. last time prior to marriage when we stay over at her plc or mine, either she woke me up with a bj or get woken up by me licking
her nipple. now when i pulled her singlet and licked her nipple, i kena head slapped followed by " please lah please lah, i sleeping! " sibei sian man
Try again n again until she gives in bro?
Old 20-09-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Back in 2nd year of uni, my gf was staying in hall with me. Almost every morning from Mon to Fri we would have sex or she would blow me before school started. She told me it was good to drain me early so that i wouldnt fool around during the day 😅
those were the days wasn't... the hostel days, always great, never fails
however messed up, the remaining memories
Old 20-09-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
those were the days wasn't... the hostel days, always great, never fails
however messed up, the remaining memories
Thinking back, dont consider those days messed up. Definitely easier times for hookups - opportunities and ladies were plenty and location for deed was always available
Old 20-09-2021, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
hormonal changes, affect the urge to have it
i usually love to watch sugarbook.live, inside have lengzai ad lenglui, my hormone will uprise
Old 20-09-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdatyre View Post
girl and boy also same?
Old 20-09-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
Girls usually like to have sex at night while guys like to have sex anytime hehe
is it, got some sense
Old 20-09-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun69real View Post
when there is feeling, just do it, do not care day and night
playing sugarbook and tinder will have feeling especially when see those with fit body shape
Old 20-09-2021, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
My Mrs and me usually have sex on Saturdays or Sunday mornings when we wake up. She will either seduce me naked by slipping her hands into my underwear and stroking my penis. Or I will be the one slipping my hand under her top and cup her bare breasts and also fingering her pussy to get her wet . The sex that follows will be awesome.
yes touch here and there easily have feeling
Old 20-09-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
So nice to some bros here have either morning sex or anytime sex. I dont have the luck with my wife for 5yrs.
5 years no sex with wife but have eat out or not?
Old 20-09-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Jialat, like that he will become ah qua liao or hv to change to the female sex ..haha
yes although no need go operation, his character already change
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1