The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2021, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
Bro ,, did Jenny pour coke on her body and wait for you on your bed ask you to drink her up ,, haha
Kamala. U blur sotong! I'm not TS lah. Just a random guy enjoying ts's story and commenting abit lol
Old 16-09-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold
Re: My World - With Single Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Kamala. U blur sotong! I'm not TS lah. Just a random guy enjoying ts's story and commenting abit lol
i know la ,, haha
im asking bro opqwopqw
Old 27-09-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

Jenny was sitting on my bed and i was shocked abd puzzeled as to why? Becuase she isnt the one who like sex but why is she here?

I went to ask her why is she on my bed. Before she answer, i reveive a text message from Mei Ling that Peter ask her to go home instead.

Wow really confusing. So I asked Jenny on this but she did not say anything.

Me: well i always thought its wrong to do it with my friend wife, so since Peter did not do anything to Mei Ling and you can go home as well. Talk to Peter and sort things out.

She shaked her head.

Me: guess you had a fight with peter? Let me call him

Peter did not picked up the phone..

Me: let me drive you home.

Jenny: please, no
Old 27-09-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

More update, please
Old 27-09-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
woodteeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, more please!
Old 27-09-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

so strong until now. if me still cannot do it
Old 27-09-2021, 09:35 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i do meet one in sbook where we understand more on each other, that is reason i feel those single mum is real strong
Old 27-09-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by get365 View Post
Probably obeying her husband, who wants her to 'sleep' with TS
this is something can happen too
Old 27-09-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
yesboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
i do meet one in sbook where we understand more on each other, that is reason i feel those single mum is real strong
i met one in tbook, she is a double mum, real strong too
Old 11-12-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all

She went and plant a kiss on my lips. My mind went berserk i oull her to me and we start to french and my hand went to her pussy and found that she is already wet?!?! Wtf, i always thought that she dont like sex.

We strip ourselves naked and i bring her to bed and proceed to suck her nipple.

Jenny gave a soft moan and bit her lips. When i saw her expression, i knew that it hit her spot.

Me: peter didnt do this to you?

Jenny shake her head.

I continue to suck her nipple and when i saw her bitting her lips, i cannot take it and went ahead to french her. Her lips was small and sweet. My tongue swirl inside her mouth and she was stroking my dick.

We broke off the kiss and told her that i want her to duck my dick. She gave me an expression saying that she dont know how so i guide her. I stood up and put my dick in her mouth and ask her to suck it like a lollipop. Initially her teeth make my dick a bit hurt but after awhile, when she get use to it, it was fucking shiok.

We when to 69 position and i went to lick her pussy. Then she asked me to go ahead. I turb around and i slowly insert my dick into her pussy. Man it was super tight, they really didnt fuck much.

Jenny: condom condom.

Me: relax.. just enjoy, it will be better like this.

Jenny nodded.
Old 11-12-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
zakheyla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS, and thanks for the update
Old 14-12-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by opqwopqw View Post
She went and plant a kiss on my lips. My mind went berserk i oull her to me and we start to french and my hand went to her pussy and found that she is already wet?!?! Wtf, i always thought that she dont like sex.

Me: relax.. just enjoy, it will be better like this.

Jenny nodded.
Cannot relax too long, please continue quickly, cheers!
Old 14-12-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
jpbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story and shall support
Old 15-12-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

I insert my dick into Jenny pussy, and man it was tight and warm. She was bitting her lips and the expression told me that it was a bit pain for her. I slowly fuck her pussy and went to suck a cute nipple and she gave out a soft moan.

Me: did he (her husband) do this to you?

Jenmy ignore me and her hands were touch my head, seems like she wanted more of me sucking her nipple.

After awhile i told her to do it (suck my nipple) on me ans she do it and the feeling was great. It was great until i want to fuck her so badly that i took charge of it and ramp her pussy hard. She was shouting in pain but i ignore that and continue to fuck her hard and she slowly use to it and we move togther

She cum a few times before i cum in her. Her fqce was red and perspiring. She laid on the bed and i went to french her before we go for a shower.

After shower, she call her husband and talk for awhile and she went back home. This time mei ling is back to my house and gave me an evil wink
Old 15-12-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 19
itchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of lightitchy1979 is a glorious beacon of light

Nice write up…
Pitching tent for more updates…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1