The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 06-08-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

I did not plan to meet Baby 2. The back story: Previously, I met Cassie (if I recall her name correctly). Cassie massaged me for 15 minutes, then said she was tired, and rested beside me, where she would start kissing my chest, ascending to light kisses lip-to-lip. During kissing, she would tug on my cock and balls, while I caressed her soft 34C breasts, and played with her pussy (light fingering underneath her panties). It ended with a sensual, oily HJ, and I was allowed to spray on her stomach/breasts. It happened on both occasions I met her. I was confident to persuade her to make love, and planned to see her again.

One evening, I was not far from Cassie’s place, a condo near Kent Road. Sent her a WeChat message to check if I could visit a couple of hours later.

“Hi, I am Baby. I am using Cassie’s WeChat because she is not working. I am her flat mate. Do you want to date me?”, came the reply in Chinese.

Part of me feared Baby might look like Miss Piggy, with one eye. Part of me was eternally optimistic, maybe she resembles Dilraba Dilmurat…

After dinner in Little India, I made the short drive to meet Baby 2.

Baby 2 was 1.6m tall, with a healthy-tan complexion, blessed with 34B headlights in a trim body. I considered her above-average looking. She was in the second bedroom (Cassie took the master bedroom).

After a brief explanation (Cassie hurt her hand during massage and would be resting for a few weeks), I understood that Cassie and Baby 2 were friends, both on student visas. While Cassie was more voluptuous and had fairer complexion, Baby 2 was more athletic and mischievous.

Fortunately, Baby 2 was more hardworking in the massage department. While far from being professionally trained, she put in strong effort. It was quite sexy to see her, in bra and panties, working out a sweat during massage. She would also let me suck on her small nipples.

“Bu neng zhe yang. Wo hui ming gan de”, Baby 2 protested whenever I rubbed her pussy underneath her panties. After saying it twice, she either gave up, or decided to enjoy it, after I ignored her pleas to stop. I made her pussy sticky with her own juice. Somehow, I felt it was easier to bed Baby 2 as she was more receptive than Cassie.
Old 06-08-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My first appointment with Baby 2 ended with an explosive HJ. In my next appointment, I asked her to massage me in the nude - she met me half-way - just topless, but panties on. I also asked her for a capped BJ - unfortunately non-negotiation - but she ended up kissing my cock interspersed with licking of my shaft. This time, she did not restrict me rubbing her clitoris.

Baby 2 was busy kissing my cock and licking my balls, while I rubbed her love hole. Every time I inserted my finger a little deeper, there was more love juice… it was beginning to stain her panties. I gently pulled her away so I could go down to her crotch and started licking her inner thighs. I slowly pulled down her panties and inserted my tongue into her pussy.

The wetness drove me crazy. “Wo qu na tao”, I suggested. She did not reply as she was processing the pleasure I just gave her. I put on the condom quickly and rubbed my cock on her pussy. She took my cock and inserted it into her pussy.

Baby 2 liked it fast and furious. I thrusted her aggressively and she basked in pleasure. I finally shot my load into the drippy wet pussy as she grasped for breadth. I think she surprised herself by allowing me to go all the way. I paid her the massage fee and my usual token tips. She was fine with it.

The next time I made an appointment with Baby 2, we agreed a time but she stated “only massage” in her reply. Long story short, we met and I made her wet and horny, and I fucked her once more.

Subsequently, she stopped replying to my WeChat messages. I do not know if she cancelled me, or there were other reasons (went back to China, got caught, got boyfriend, whatever).
Old 10-08-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls carry on, pitching tent
Old 10-08-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Great stories. Easy to read.
Old 11-08-2021, 01:36 AM
Samster

Was watching the Tokyo Olympics recently. I miss going to Japan since the pandemic started as I really enjoyed the amazing sexual experiences there…

Next: Tokyo Nights
Old 11-08-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Tokyo Nights

My work required business travel, including to Tokyo. My Japanese business associates had taken me to high-end hostess clubs in Ginza, to seedy joints in Kabukicho, and to Yoshiwara’s “soapland” brothels. Though different genres (and price points), they were all amazing pleasure domes.

However, my sharing is not about these places; it is about my “Delivery Health” (deribarii derusu or “DH”) escapades - in the comfort and privacy of my hotel room, and without my Japanese business associates knowing.

Taken literally, DH can mean “health service delivered to your home or hotel”. For example, massage is a health service. So technically, it is not prostitution, which is forbidden by Japanese law. But DH’s menu contains a range of services …..

Not all DH operators serve non-Japanese customers. Fortunately, even with my limited Japanese language skills, I was able to make DH bookings via phone. (It helps, as a foreigner, if you stay in a reputable hotel).

A DH operator dispatches a “health therapist” of your choice to your room. The therapists’ profile can be viewed online (I used Google translate) – name, photos, videos, age, vital stats; some have additional info like day job, interests and smoker (or not). While what you eventually get is not 100% accurate (vis-à-vis her online profile), I always had a high level of satisfaction with the ladies I met.
Old 11-08-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Akubi is an OL (Office Lady), a common term in Japan for female staff performing secretarial/clerical duties. She freelances as a DH therapist from 8pm to midnight.

At exactly 9.30pm, the doorbell chimed. Akubi was dressed smartly in a dark jacket and skirt; her handbag matched her elegant high heels and she looked like a secretary from a big Japanese firm, non-descript but always on standby to assist the boss. Though she looked a little older than her stated 25 year-old profile picture, she was still very attractive.

I shut my hotel room door and Akubi bowed and introduced herself as my therapist for the next hour (you can book for 60, 90, 120min, etc.). Side-track: there is a “Play Book” in most DH operators’ website, so it is easy to “go with the flow” of what to expect. With some operators, you can make special themed requests, too. Obviously the play book does not indicate that sexual intercourse is provided.

With her very limited English and my equally limited Japanese, verbal communications was not very convenient; we used hand gestures or “small body actions” to make our points, which can be fun and candid at times.

Typically, the first thing is to shower. Akubi helped me undress and folded my clothes neatly. When she undressed, before me was a beautiful OL, skin so fair that I can see a little of her veins around her 32C boobs. She had a neatly trimmed bush and a nice, huggable body. I would say meaty where it matters!

Akubi tied-up her hair and led me into the bathroom, where she bathed me tenderly. Not much hanky-panky other than some light touching, as she acted like a subservient housewife, attending to a tired husband after a long, hard day. After the shower, she helped me put on the yukata (cotton summer robe) and prepared my toothbrush/paste for me. I brushed and went back to the bedroom as Akubi washed herself.

She emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel, placed a fresh towel on the bed and invited me to lay face down. She started massaging me in the nude, with a little bit of oil. She would ask “ok?” checking if I was comfortable, and we had very simple English small talk. Although it was not a professional massage, I felt relaxed as she moisturized my back with her sensual touches. Those sensual touches included sliding her soft breasts across my back down to my feet.

Turning around, face up, Akubi concentrated on massaging my thighs. Inevitably, her hands would brush against my cock, which began to harden as I admired her flawless naked body. I was groping her lightly to feel her smooth skin. With an assuring smile, she started licking my shaft, and gradually swallowed my whole cock into her mouth. Her BBBJ was slow but thorough, as opposed to a fast-paced head bobbing up-and-down version.

She then sat on my thighs and applied oil around my crotch area and on my cock. Slowly, she would slide forward and backward as my cock turned to steel at a 12 o’clock position. While I have had “sumata” (non-penetrative sex) before, Akubi brought it to a new level of enjoyment.

The feeling was “I’m nearly inserting my cock into her love hole” and I felt my cock touching her pussy lips – very, very teasing. She also leaned forward occasionally, planting her breasts on my face. The softness and warmth of a beautiful pair of soft pillows on my face was truly sensational as I nursed a hard, throbbing cock.

Turning around (like reverse cowgirl), she continued teasing my cock, placing it between her ample butt cheeks as she continued sliding on top of me. It was a shame, in that position, I was unable to grab her bouncy breasts, but the view from the nearby mirror was sheer erotica!

Returning back to facing me, Akubi kissed me gently on my lips, and accelerated her grinding, adding more oil on my cock along the way. Her pussy area was shiny with oil and she started to work out a tiny sweat. My hands were all over her body as she spoke softly in Japanese (“are you comfortable, are you enjoying this, you like this, don’t you”, etc).

The edging went on for about 15 minutes before I shot all over my stomach and chest, with a little cum deflected onto Akubi’s body. She wiped off the cum and we hugged each other in bed. It was remarkably sensual to have ejaculated the way she made me, and having her breasts cushioned against my body after ejaculation was such a lovey-dovey feeling. I felt like a lucky guy being pampered and pleasured by an obedient wife.

After a short rest, she showered for me again. As Akubi prepared to leave after her shower and dolling-up, she bowed and wished me goodnight. It was reflective of Japan’s renowned service level from start-to-finish. I was happy with the subservient wife’s service, as the whiff of her perfume subsided in my room.

Next: Rei, the wild child
Old 15-08-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

Rei, the wild child

When I chanced upon Rei’s photos on the website, the first thing that struck me was “unusual”. Normally, the girls will have smiley and/or sexy photos. In her photos, Rei looked arrogant and showed very little skin. I decided to engage Rei.

Rei strutted into my room with an air of confidence. Seeing the ashtray with a couple of extinguished smokes, she took out her slim cigarettes and offered me.

“Thank you”, I said, as I extended my light to her. Rei spoke some English, which was helpful. Unlike Akubi the “subservient wife”, Rei was free spirited. At 1.7m, she is taller than the average Japanese lady, and had a mild tan complexion. Her 32B breasts hung well on her slim body, with a hairy bush around her pussy. Action started in the shower – as I lathered her body, she guided my fingers to rub her clit and we kissed passionately. She then washed my cock with her mouth.

Back in the bedroom, Rei wasted no time in seducing me. Wearing a bathrobe, she leaned against the glass window and placed one leg on the coffee table, which automatically opened up the front of the bathrobe to reveal an inviting pussy. I walked up to her, naked, and we engaged in deep frenching while my fingers explored her hairy bush and beyond.

Sufficiently warmed-up, she then knelt in front of the window and started giving me a BBBJ. There was no opposite neighbour so-to-speak, as the next building, an office block, was some 100m away. I looked downstairs at the light traffic as Rei worked overtime on my erected cock. I could feel the sex beast in me building up, so I motioned for her to stand in front of the full-length mirror.

Dropping the bathrobe on the carpet, Rei wore back her high heels, took a condom from her bag, and placed her two hands against the mirror while raising her butt in the most suggestive manner. I went to her, placed my cock between her butt crack and started fingering her pussy again, which became naturally moist. Turning around, she capped me quickly and resumed her prior position against the mirror. I started thrusting her, entering her pussy from behind.

Her moaning was accompanied by screeching sounds as her hands kept sliding down the mirror. Sensing this was going to encumber my passionate actions, I nudged her onto the bed and continued whacking from behind. Maybe because she’s quite slim, the “piak piak” sound from doing doggy wasn’t quite there. We switched to missionary and she raised her legs, complete with heels, asking me to go deeper. I held her legs and continued drilling furiously. She was so wet that I had to insert my cock back into her pussy twice as it slipped out!

The intensity was energy zapping. I knelt down and continued entering her, she grabbed a pillow and placed it underneath her lower back, creating a more comfortable position for me to completely submerge my dick into her love hole. For her slim frame, she does take a good pounding.

As soon as I came, she popped up, removed the condom and mouthed the remaining drops of sperm with great suction. She then stuck out her tongue to show me the sperm.

Rei went to the bathroom and gargled (I could smell Listerine when she came back), whilst I grabbed two cans of beer from the mini-bar. She brought the ashtray and cigarettes, and we had a relaxing, post-fuck smoke in bed, washed down with Kirin. It was a good night.

Next: Themed Fantasy
Old 15-08-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
pinkpaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Look forward to Themed Fantasy!
Old 16-08-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3963 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
Akubi is an OL (Office Lady), a common term in Japan for female staff performing secretarial/clerical duties. She freelances as a DH therapist from 8pm to midnight.

At exactly 9.30pm, the doorbell chimed. Akubi was dressed smartly in a dark jacket and skirt; her handbag matched her elegant high heels and she looked like a secretary from a big Japanese firm, non-descript but always on standby to assist the boss. Though she looked a little older than her stated 25 year-old profile picture, she was still very attractive.

I shut my hotel room door and Akubi bowed and introduced herself as my therapist for the next hour (you can book for 60, 90, 120min, etc.). Side-track: there is a “Play Book” in most DH operators’ website, so it is easy to “go with the flow” of what to expect. With some operators, you can make special themed requests, too. Obviously the play book does not indicate that sexual intercourse is provided.

With her very limited English and my equally limited Japanese, verbal communications was not very convenient; we used hand gestures or “small body actions” to make our points, which can be fun and candid at times.

Typically, the first thing is to shower. Akubi helped me undress and folded my clothes neatly. When she undressed, before me was a beautiful OL, skin so fair that I can see a little of her veins around her 32C boobs. She had a neatly trimmed bush and a nice, huggable body. I would say meaty where it matters!

Akubi tied-up her hair and led me into the bathroom, where she bathed me tenderly. Not much hanky-panky other than some light touching, as she acted like a subservient housewife, attending to a tired husband after a long, hard day. After the shower, she helped me put on the yukata (cotton summer robe) and prepared my toothbrush/paste for me. I brushed and went back to the bedroom as Akubi washed herself.

She emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel, placed a fresh towel on the bed and invited me to lay face down. She started massaging me in the nude, with a little bit of oil. She would ask “ok?” checking if I was comfortable, and we had very simple English small talk. Although it was not a professional massage, I felt relaxed as she moisturized my back with her sensual touches. Those sensual touches included sliding her soft breasts across my back down to my feet.

Turning around, face up, Akubi concentrated on massaging my thighs. Inevitably, her hands would brush against my cock, which began to harden as I admired her flawless naked body. I was groping her lightly to feel her smooth skin. With an assuring smile, she started licking my shaft, and gradually swallowed my whole cock into her mouth. Her BBBJ was slow but thorough, as opposed to a fast-paced head bobbing up-and-down version.

She then sat on my thighs and applied oil around my crotch area and on my cock. Slowly, she would slide forward and backward as my cock turned to steel at a 12 o’clock position. While I have had “sumata” (non-penetrative sex) before, Akubi brought it to a new level of enjoyment.

The feeling was “I’m nearly inserting my cock into her love hole” and I felt my cock touching her pussy lips – very, very teasing. She also leaned forward occasionally, planting her breasts on my face. The softness and warmth of a beautiful pair of soft pillows on my face was truly sensational as I nursed a hard, throbbing cock.

Turning around (like reverse cowgirl), she continued teasing my cock, placing it between her ample butt cheeks as she continued sliding on top of me. It was a shame, in that position, I was unable to grab her bouncy breasts, but the view from the nearby mirror was sheer erotica!

Returning back to facing me, Akubi kissed me gently on my lips, and accelerated her grinding, adding more oil on my cock along the way. Her pussy area was shiny with oil and she started to work out a tiny sweat. My hands were all over her body as she spoke softly in Japanese (“are you comfortable, are you enjoying this, you like this, don’t you”, etc).

The edging went on for about 15 minutes before I shot all over my stomach and chest, with a little cum deflected onto Akubi’s body. She wiped off the cum and we hugged each other in bed. It was remarkably sensual to have ejaculated the way she made me, and having her breasts cushioned against my body after ejaculation was such a lovey-dovey feeling. I felt like a lucky guy being pampered and pleasured by an obedient wife.

After a short rest, she showered for me again. As Akubi prepared to leave after her shower and dolling-up, she bowed and wished me goodnight. It was reflective of Japan’s renowned service level from start-to-finish. I was happy with the subservient wife’s service, as the whiff of her perfume subsided in my room.

Next: Rei, the wild child
Very nice sharing of your Japan's experience.
Your posting had made me come to an erection now.

You had recalled my memories.
Thinking years back in the early years of 2000, I had been to Japan for business trip.
I had called for the hotel's inhouse massage service, then came an o-ba-san.
Though she did not performed any naked massage for me, her good strength and work effort really did a good relief of my tired muscles.
At the end of the 90 minutes massage session, she even did a quickie HJ for me complimentary..(I did tips her with 5000yen later when she leaving as she allow me to grab and sequenced her B-cupped boobs while HJ).

That night I dropped dead on the bed naked (after sending her out of the room) and had a very nice sleep till the next morning 8am when the hotel morning call...

Those were the Good Old Times...
Old 17-08-2021, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WS5498 View Post
Very nice sharing of your Japan's experience.
Your posting had made me come to an erection now.

That night I dropped dead on the bed naked (after sending her out of the room) and had a very nice sleep till the next morning 8am when the hotel morning call...

Those were the Good Old Times...
Bro, glad that you had fun in Japan! Next time, try delivery health, I think you will enjoy it!
Old 17-08-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

Themed Fantasy.

Miho arrived with a sports bag. She was carrying stuff for my themed fantasy request, “Japanese Schoolgirl Cosplayer”.

I’ve watched Japanese porn where innocent school girls become willing partners in kinky sex. I’ve always wanted to try it, even if it’s a “fake” school girl. Miho claimed to be a 20 year-old undergrad. To me, she could pass off as 18; cute girl with slight dimples. And she spoke a little English!

As part of the surprise element, we were to bath separately. I showered first and went back to the room, as Miho washed up and prepared for her role. When she joined me in the room, my heart skipped a beat.

Miho wore a navy blue blazer complete with an emblem (don’t know what school); a crisp white shirt tucked into a matching tartan mini-skirt, so short that when she walked towards me, her white panties showed effortlessly. She wore black knee-high socks and white canvas shoes. She had tied her hair into two pony tails, put on oversized reading glasses, and carried a magazine.

“Sensei” (‘teacher’ in Japanese), she greeted me. Sitting on the sofa with only my bathrobe, my cock instantly reacted. I motioned for her to sit next to me. She curled up nicely onto me and started flipping through her magazine, slowly. It was Japanese soft porn. There was a gap between her shirt buttons, revealing her bra and partially exposure breasts. Her mini-skirt rolled back and I could see her entire cotton panties.

“No, please, no, sensei”, she protested weakly as I tried to kiss her. I ignored her. As I kissed her soft lips, I also started to finger her. She seemed to like it. The magazine dropped on the floor, and she removed her reading glasses as we kissed passionately. She then knelt on the coffee table, with her backside facing me. Shifting her panties aside, I started licking her pussy from the back.

Maybe she was uncomfortable keeling on the wooden coffee table, she switched to kneeling on the carpeted floor. Miho parted my bathrobe at the waist and started licking my expanded shaft while kneeling. I unbuttoned her shirt and fondled her breasts through her bra. She stood up and we kissed again. With lips locked, we took the few steps from sofa to bed. Miho removed her blazer and shoes, but kept her shirt on, albeit now all unbuttoned. She climbed on top of me, cowgirl position, and started rubbing her panties on my dick. I was able to unhook her bra and a teardrop-shaped pair of 34C’s emerged. She leaned forward and allowed me to suck on her beautiful breasts and puffy nipples.
Old 17-08-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

I don’t know if it was my pre-cum or it was her pussy juice, but I could feel her panties was wet. She probably felt it too. Still wearing her mini-skirt, she took out a condom from a tiny pocket and capped me. Without removing her panties and skirt, I put my cock into her pussy, sliding aside her wet panties, and parting her pussy hair. Miho groaned as she rode me. She untied her hair and the two ponytails disappeared. She looked horny with her hair down and eyes shut, riding me.

We switched to doggy position, me removing her panties in the process. But I kept the shirt, skirt, and long socks on, it was so kinky. I plunged deeply into her from behind while holding her arms. She probably could not take the aggression and collapsed face down on the bed after a short while. I felt bad. Turning her around, I checked if she was OK. I think she appreciated that I cared. Looking at me with innocent, round eyes, she removed her shirt and skirt.

“Sensei, please make love to me”, Miho requested as she spread her legs. I put my cock back into her warm pussy and this time, sliding in and out of her wet love hole gracefully. I planted my face into those ample breasts and she whispered “kimochi, kimochi”.

I adjusted the pillow beneath Miho’s head, making sure she was comfortable, and started fucking her gleefully. As I was about to shoot, I took out my cock and yanked off the condom, spraying into her breasts. She then took my cock into her mouth and sucked the last drops of sperm.

Next: Seoul – Beauty Grooming Treatment
Old 21-08-2021, 02:22 AM
Samster

Seoul - Beauty Grooming Treatment

I’ve been to a few “anmas” (sex massage joints) in Seoul, but one particular experience was a little different – it was packaged as a Beauty Grooming Treatment (maybe it’s common, just that I don’t know enough).

Brought to this place by my Korean friends, I chose Sophia - tallish (around 1.72m), probably just under 30 years-old, pretty face with sharp features and a lovely 34C rack. (There were younger ladies but I wanted to try a tall one!)

The private room assigned was like a hotel room – it had an attached bathroom with a long-bath and in place of a regular bed, there was a proper massage bed. I do not speak Korean beyond basic pleasantries, so it was a welcome that Sophia spoke a little English.

Sophia helped me undress and then went off to fill-up the bath-tub as I sipped on Korean tea. I noticed that Sophia had removed her dress and was wearing a bikini in the bathroom (massage room and bathroom separated by a glass panel).

I was asked to dip into the long bath, which was richly lathered and smelt of lavender aromatherapy oil. Once I was comfortably submerged in the hot bath, Sophia adjusted the removeable headrest so the water level was constantly around my lower neck. Sitting on a stool beside the bath tub, she gave me a saloon style facial wash, and then to my surprise, applied shaving cream and cleared the stubble from my chin/face. After that, she used a loofah and lightly scrubbed my limbs. It was fascinating having a Korean beauty wash you that way. After about 20min, she asked me to stand up and she rinsed me clean.

We moved to the massage bed, and she gave me a near-professional oil massage as I lay face down. Turning around to face up, she placed a pillow underneath my head and placed a large towel which covered my chest down to my toes. It was followed by slices of icy-cold cucumber placed over my face. Then Sophia started to massage my legs, shifting aside parts of the towel as she worked on me. As I could not see her (cucumber slices over my shut eyes), I could only picture her smooth, fair, sexy body. Inevitably, as she massaged near my crotch, my cock turned harder, until it pitched a tent on the towel. She said something in Korean, which I did not understand. Within a few seconds, I felt a warm sensation as she took my big cock into her mouth. I brushed off the cucumber slices from my face and marvelled at her giving me a slurping BBBJ.

Slowly, she removed her bikini top and the sight of her pink nipples further stiffened my rod. Asked her to come closer to my face, Sophia lowered her chest to let me taste her succulent cherries while she stroked my cock. My right hand had begun to push down her bikini bottom. Calmly, she took a step back, removed her bottom piece, and then capped me. Her pussy lips, with a tiny bush, were correspondingly as beautiful as her breasts and nipples. She climbed on top of me and slowly inserted my excited cock into her pussy. She began riding me from first to fifth gear as I grabbed her soft, bouncy breasts.

We changed to missionary position - as the massage bed was not particularly wide - I draped her long legs over my shoulders, to align symmetrically, and started banging her hungrily. The faster I thrusted, the more she bit her lips and grabbed her own breasts. Within a few minutes, I sprayed inside her dripping pussy.

After removing the sperm-soaked condom, Sophia cleaned my cock with a warm towel, covered me once more with the big towel, and gave me a soothing head massage. It was one beauty grooming treatment which I will remember for a long time!

Next: Red Rope Shanghai Special
(Keep thinking of my overseas adventures. Will be back to Singapore exploits after Shanghai!)

Last edited by Online2Offline; 21-08-2021 at 03:21 AM. Reason: updated title for Shanghai
Old 21-08-2021, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
croaching deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates TS, thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1