The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
LingHuChong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Hedonistic Past

Awesome story. Please keep going TS!
Old 24-09-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

I've had requests to post my fivesome (FFFFM) experience that I shared briefly in this thread https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=2...2#post20851802

I tried to write a shorter version but it really doesn't do the experience justice if I do not share the buildup to it. Therefore I shall try my best to type out whatever I can remember and how it built up to the fivesome.
Old 24-09-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

How I eventually had sex with 4 girls at the same time

The absolute best sex i ever had was with 4 girls at the same time. This happened about 5 years ago.

Jie Ling (JL), 23 years old at that time, was my personal assistant and fwb.
Chloe, Becca and Wanfen were best friends who were also waitresses at a ktv pub. All three of them were 21 years old and knew one another since Secondary School.

Let me try to describe their looks and personalities briefly.

JL was about 1.58m tall, fair skinned, mid-length purple hair (bleached and dyed), big eyes, slim but not so athletic. She had a slighty meaty ass and thighs but skinny calves. She had B cups.

Chloe was a tall and skinny girl, about 1.7m, she was an A cupper but her legs were to die for. Long toned legs which led up to a tight ass which was not bony at all. She had long hair up to her lower back and slightly slitty eyes which led to a bit of a stereotypial oriental look. She was generally demure
and a little awkward, but very friendly. She dyed her hair brownish with blonde highlights.

Becca was a small compact chili padi. Outspoken and humourous, she was like the big sister of the three even though she was the smallest in size. About 1.5m tall only, Becca had a superb figure which defied physics. Her C cups looked gigantic on her and if she wore a t-shirt, she could not wear a bra because her boobs would lift the t-shirt so much that it would become a mid-riff. As a result, she mostly wore huge over-sized t-shirts or tight dresses which showed her cleavage. Her figure was objectively the best, 32C 23 33, and with her big shapely ass, her small waist looked even tinier. Her legs were also toned because she used to be a long-distance runner in school. Her hair was jet-black and she never dyed it. It was not surprise she had a long line of suitors all the time.

Wanfen was the most docile girl out of the 3 friends. She was petite, around 1.6m tall, and very fair, even fairer than JL. She had the prettiest facial
features out of them but her figure was the least impressive. She had A cups and a flat ass but her face was to die for. Even without make-up, Wanfen was
beautiful. An interesting feature was her ears stuck out a bit like Dumbo the Elephant and it was the most insecure thing for her. She would often use her
mid-length hair (her hair length was slightly below her shoulders) to cover her ears. She had black un-dyed hair.

So how did I encounter these 3 girls?

One night after work, I went with JL to a pub for drinks and Chloe and Becca were working there as waitresses. They chat and played drinking games with us. Wanfen was also there that day. She was an ex-waitress and she was there as a customer that night. That was how we got acquainted and since we all hit it off, we exchanged contact details. I would become a regular customer of that pub in the months ahead and have adventures with some of the other girls there too.

Obviously it was not as if we all decided to have sex the day we met. There were different progressions with the three girls so I will give some details because it was my experience with each girl that led up to the group-sex session.

Last edited by NoIdea; 27-09-2021 at 04:34 PM.
Old 24-09-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Becca Part 1

I'll start from which of the three girls I started having sex with first.

Becca was the most promiscuous of the three and she slept around with guys
as long as she found them attractive. Even though she had many suitors due her body, she was not keen on serious relationships since she felt she was too young and she had time to play aound. It was no secret she would bring other guys home even when she was "attached".

During one of my visits to the pub alone (I usually went alone or with JL. I do not like going to nightlife with other guys). Becca hinted that she wanted
to have sex with me. As we were drinking and chatting about random things, she suddenly asked me

B: "Eh, when was the last time you had sex?"
Me: "Mmm...2 days ago?"
B: "With who? JL ah?"
Me: "Haha...no la, someone else"
B: "Then you and JL not together meh?"
Me: "No la, last time we told you all already, we are damn good friends only. I'm also her boss"
B: "Good friends ah....good enough to fuck or not?"

I couldn't help but laugh, "Hahaha...ya we have sex la, more like fuck buddies, why leh?"
B: "You know what they say right, if got work PA do; no work you do the PA"

I nearly spit out my drink. This girl was hilarious.

Becca continued, "Wah, means you and I the same la, we are the very open kind"
Me: "Ya, I guess so. Then how about you? When was the last time you had sex?"
B: "Aiya I not as hiong as you la. I 2 weeks don't have already...can only rub myself, so poor thing"
Me: "Please lor, every time I come here sure got guys jio you one. You picky is it?"
B: "Of course picky la! I anyhow let people hoot meh?"
Me: "Then what's your criteria? I help you see see"
B: "Actually...I don't have much criteria la, but I cannot stand some guys! You know got some guys actually I already looking forward to do with them liao, then they chut stun say want to bring me to hotel? I cannot leh, I hate hotels...at least go to their place la...but knn cannot go this and that"
Me: "Then how? All rejected?"
B: "Got some I bring to my place lor"
Me: "Wah you got your own place ah?"
B: "No la, siao...but my parents quite ok one la. I think they give up on me liao haha"
Me: "Your parents also power la...anyway why you don't like hotels? Not even 5-star hotels?"
B: "Don't make me laugh la! Of course if 5-star hotels I sure ok la! Those guys want bring me go Hotel 81 that kind. WTF cannot la!"
Me: "Oh means good hotel you ok la. I do agree that bringing you to budget hotel is quite disrespectful"
B: "Yes yes! That's why those who are respectful towards me kind sometimes I don't even mind going budget hotel...but those disrespectful guys I just bring to my place lor"

For such a seasoned guy like me, that statement with such weird logic really got me a bit surprised.

Me: "WTF?? Why are you even considering letting disrespectful guys fuck you? You should not even consider what!"

Becca looked a bit paiseh: "Aiya...sometimes horny mah...I tell you a secret" she leaned close to me "Actually I'm always horny"

Me: "Then you two weeks never do already still alive?"
B: "You very bad leh! I so jialat already you still make fun of me"
Me: "Ok la, how about after you end work today, I bring you to a nice hotel?"

Becca's eyes widened as she smiled, "Serious? Don't joke ah! I take it seriously one hor"
Me: "Of course serious la. I book the room now." I took out my phone and started searching on one of the hotel booking apps.
B: "Yay! Wah finally tonight can have some fun! I go work first ok, can't wait for later!"

I waited for Becca after the pub closed at 3am and Becca rushed out to meet me at the entrance.

B: "Let's go!"
Me: "Haha let's go!"

We walked over to my car at the nearby carpark and even though I was physically tired, I was quite excited that I would soon be enjoying myself with Becca.

While we were driving over, Becca suddenly asked me

B: "Oh which hotel are we going? I forgot to ask"
Me: "MBS, ok with you?"
B: "Oh my god, of course ok! I went before once only. Oh then tomorrow day time I can go to the pool upstairs right?"
Me: "Can la, anything also can haha"

I suddenly remembered something important, "Eh Becca, I need to buy condom first, are you allergic to latex or anything like that? Or you got a preferred kind of condom?"

B: "Eh no leh...actually no need to buy la, we can do it without condom."
Me: "Haha I want to use la, safer for you mah. Don't want suay suay you pregnant"
B: "Won't one la, the guys I do with also usually dun use"
Me: "Wait ah, maybe my car have..."

I opened up the middle storage compartment and sure enough, I still had a box of unopened Durex.

B: "You always use protection one ah?"
Me: "Ya la, safety first for me and the girl mah."
B: "Then blowjob leh? Also must wear?"
Me: "No need la, we can take off our clothes during blowjob"

Becca rolled her eyes: "No la stupid hahahaha! I mean blowjob you still wear condom meh?"
Me: "No need la, but some girls also want"
B: "Not me, I never blow any guy who wear condom before"
Me: "Ya la, quite funny if the guy wear condom during blowjob then take the condom off to fuck right"

Becca laughed again, "Stop it! Stop making me laugh!"

Me: "You think free one? Now I make you laugh, later you got to make me cum ok"
B: "Of course! I already thinking how many times I'm going to make you cum liao"

Last edited by NoIdea; 27-09-2021 at 03:05 PM.
Old 24-09-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
yesboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, hope to read more.
Old 27-09-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Becca Part 2

We reached MBS and I got the valet to park my car.

B: "Wow I didn't know you could do that here! I feel like a VIP hehehe"

Me: "Now you know, next time other guys drive you here, you can tell them no need to park and walk over. Walk so far then reach the room tired liao"

B: "Eh you need to check in right? I go and walk around a bit then you text me when can go up ok"

Me: "You shy ah? Hahaha ok go go, I'll text you"

I told the reception that the room was for 1 person like I always do so it's more convenient when checking in. Since it was very late (maybe 430am),
the process was fast. I texted Becca to meet me at the Lobby (I cannot remember which one though, too long ago).

"Hello Sir, which floor?" Becca playfully asked.

I tapped the keycard on the sensor and pressed the button myself (I honestly cannot remember which floor now also haha)

B: "Eh you so rude lor, people offer to help then you ignore me"

Me: "Oh Hello Miss, which room are you going to then?"

B: "You go which room I go which room lor"
Me: "Your parents never teach you it's dangerous to anyhow follow strangers into hotel room?"

B: "Have...but I like danger....the more dangerous the better"

As she said that, she moved close to me and tiled her head upwards for a kiss. As I was quite tall, she had to tiptoe and I had to bend my head.

Our lips met and Becca rubbed my crotch from the outside of my shorts

B: "A bit hard already...later must hard hard ok...."

When we entered the room, there was no hard and fast action. We both took off our shoes and socks and Becca calmly walked over to the window to enjoy the bayfront view. I walked over and hugged her from behind, smelling her perfume while I kissed her neck.

B: "Cannot wait liao ah?"

Becca reached behind to rub my cock through my shorts as I cupped her boobs through her bra. I pushed her hand away and started dry humping her and pressing my dick against her back.

B: "You too tall la...I want to feel your cock on my ass, not on my back haha"
Me: "Soon you will feel it in your pussy"

With that I pulled down her shorts which were covered by her over-sized tee. Her elastic band waist high shorts took some difficulty and getting past her
wide hips and shapely ass cheeks.

B: "Sorry ah, my butt too big"

Me: "Your butt is nice and firm...better than flat butts"

B: "Oei don't say that, I know some skinny girls flat butt so nice....not like me so hard to wear dress and shorts cos very easy zaogeng"

Me: "What's important is when I take off your clothes my cock will become rock hard"

I led her over to the arm-chair by the window and sat her down while prying her legs open. Becca let out a shriek and covered her face bashfully.

Kneeling in front of her, I did not waste time and attacked her pussy with my tongue. I was not in the mood of slow licking and instead went for an aggressive approach. I let my saliva cover her pussy lips and painted her up and down furiously.

B: "Ahh....I shy.."

Me: "Why leh? You don't like it?"

B: "No la...i like....but shy what! You just open my legs and expose my cheebye....then somemore i never shave for 2 weeks haha..."

I did not really pay attention but it's true she had a small bush and stray pubic hairs. But it was ok for me and the heat of passion was more arousing than waiting around for someone to go shave first.

Me: "It's ok, your pussy is still tasty...can I eat more?"

B: "Mm...I getting wet...lick my juice"

I obeyed her and for the next minute or so continued savouring Becca's pussy. Her pussy was small and cute, with a small slit. Her labia was not puffy and her vulva offered great views of her inner lips and clit hood. My tongue flicked over her clit hood and then straight onto her clitoris.

B: "Ahh...Uhhh...URghhh...faster...."

I switched between flicking and sucking her clit and sucking on her pussy. Becca's juices flowed fast and furious and soon my mouth and face were drenched with a mixture of my saliva and her juices.

Me: "You want me to finger you?"

B: "Your finger nails clean or not?"

Me: "Always short and clean cos I like to finger girls"

B: "Then what are you waiting for? Faster...."

As I stuck my fingers into her vagina, we kissed and let our tongues fight. Becca slurped the liquid on my lips and face and started licking my ear too.
Her moaning with her mouth right at my ear encouraged me to move my fingers vigoursly inside her.

Suddenly, Becca pull my hand away and said "My turn! You sit down!"

She pulled down my shorts and briefs in one motion and my erect cock sprung out.

B: "You not totally hard yet...but it's ok, I'm going to make you hard hard now"
Old 27-09-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
macduchess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update bro, please continue!!
Old 28-09-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 16
mrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud ofmrbiggg has much to be proud of

Please continue!
Old 28-09-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Becca Part 3

I sat down on the armchair as Becca parted my thighs and knelt between them. This is the position I love to be in and it turns me on whenever a girl kneels in front of my ready to pleasure me with her mouth.

Becca took my cock with one hand and started kissing it all over. Pulling my foreskin back slowly, she lowered her mouth onto my member. As her head moved up and down, I couldn't help but enjoy the familiar sensation of my cock being sucked. My cock became harder and longer in her mouth as she kept up her rhythm.

Sensing the growth in her mouth, Becca let me cock out of her mouth for a moment and took off her oversized tee. Her ample bosom with her bra still on entered my view and I marveled at her size. Becca smiled at me and continued to unhook her bra from the back. Her boobs, C cups but absoultely massive for her small frame, bounced free and stayed perky and round, topped with light brown nipples and areolas about the size of a 50 cent coins greeted me.

B: "You like my boobs?"
Me: "Your tits are damn beautiful. Probably top 3 I've seen in real life"
B: "Thanks! All the guys and even girls who see before like my boobs"

I didn't reply and moved forward to touch them. Becca let out a soft moan.

B: "Touch more..pinch my nipples...."

I went ahead to squeeze her nips lightly while pinching and flicking them.

Me: "Can you put your tits at my mouth and let me suck?"

Becca moved from her kneeling position and came over obediently. Caressing and sucking on her tits is still one of the best experiences I have ever had. Naturally, I was not going to be satisfied with just playing with her boobs. While kissing and sucking her breasts, I started fingering her pussy and groping her ass at the same time.

B: "Shit...you're turning me on too much...."

Me: "You look so much better naked than with clothes on"

Becca laughed and said, "Of course la, isn't that why guys always want to see naked girls?"

Me: "No leh, there are really some girls who look better with clothes on one...but you're not one of them la"

B: "That means I wear clothes ugly is it?"

Me: "Aiya, you know what I mean la. Your body is gravity-defying leh...how the hell your ass and tits so big but can stay so perky?"

B: "Good genes lor hahaha, I never do anything leh. Oh maybe I do squats la, but for my boobs I don't do anything one. Oh, you want to try tit-fucking?"

Me: "Can ah, you know how to do?"

B: "I try! Sometimes I do it but dunno my boobs big enough for your cock or not..."

Becca moved back between my thighs and started sucking my cock again. Once she sensed it was long and hard enough, she placed it between her boobs and held it in place with her her hands in front of my cock.

Me: "Ahh...oh..wah not bad...i like the feeling" I enjoyed seeing my cock rubbing between her soft breasts.

B: "Your pre-cum so much..."

I stopped Becca from going any further because I feared I would cum.

Me: "Becca, may I fuck you?"

B: "Still need to ask meh? How you want? Doggy?"

Before I could answer, Becca already knelt on the edge of the bed with her ass sticking out in anticipation. Fortunately, I was till sober enough to go get the condoms I put at the bedside table.

B: "Don't make me wait so loooong! I damn itchy already...faster fuck me!"

Me: "Sorry sorry, I put on condom first"

Once capped, I entered her without hesitation. Her slippery and wet vagina opened easily for me as I slid my cock in and out.

B: "Owww...Oww...pain..."

Me: "Oh no sorry...you ok?"

B: "Now then you ask..just now you starting push so deep make me pain..."

Me: "Sorry, I stop first ok"

B: "No la, keep going...now not pain already"

I continued thrusting but this time more gently and slower.

B: "No need so gentle, you can fuck me harder...now not pain already. I want faster and harder"

Me: "Ok here I go then"

I started pumping her more forcefully and grabbed her tiny waist for more support.

Piak Piak Piak Piak Piak

It was incredibly turned on looking at my rock hard cock filling up her tiny hole and the sound of her pert ass smacking against my thighs. I pulled Becca up while still remaining inside her so I could kiss her neck and fondle her boobs.

B: "I too short...ahh ahh ah....cannot kiss when doggy ahh ahhh"

Me: "Don't worry, later we lazy doggy then kiss..."

I let go of her body and let Becca go back into a normal doggy position. Increasing my tempo, my dick drilled into her pussy as her juices leaked out onto my rod. The more I pushed in, the wider her legs opened until in one swoop, i supported her thighs with both hands and completely lifted her up into a wheelbarrow position.

B: "Oh my god! Ah ah....ah...aahh...urghh....urghh.....put me down....ahhh ahhh"

I took my cock out of her pussy and put her down on the bed.

Me: "Paiseh, I too excited, plus you very light and small sized, easy to move around haha"

B: "Oh shit..oh my god...that was so scary and so exciting at the same time!"

Suddenly I heard a familiar sound PFFFTTTTTTTT. Becca's face went bright red.
Old 28-09-2021, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
McMahon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 28-09-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

lovely story!
Old 29-09-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Very nice updates, waiting for more.
Old 29-09-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevilone View Post
lovely story!
Finally u posted Upped u back my humble 15
Thxs bro
Old 29-09-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5