The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-12-2019, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrarocks9 View Post
na... this place is History liao...

go nearby SPACE@KOVAN... more happening here
Thanks for yr info bro

Just credited yr account my humblest pts

Cheers 🥂

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-12-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
storymode1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstorymode1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
this place looks like nth tho. or maybe bro u can pm me which one u had fun with
Bro there have more things that you don't know only lol
Old 29-12-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by storymode1 View Post
ok time for me to explore more. thanks for the info lol.
Old 29-12-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
looks like nothing? Think you need to pay a more recent visit.
All carrot chop imo. Just for for massage and bait the free tease.
yeah some of the other bro also told me the same. its time for me to go again. the last time i went was before they renovated the whole place. lol i know abit long la
Old 29-12-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 18
hellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud ofhellme has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by storymode1 View Post
True and need chemistry too. Overall money and our looks too. So anyone have the ML contact at lvl4 and the shop is right infront of the up escalator.
Old 30-12-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Wasabi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrarocks9 View Post
na... this place is History liao...

go nearby SPACE@KOVAN... more happening here
Tried the spa facing the road / bus stop is a clean joint...
Old 31-12-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Space@kovan has like, 5 HC in a row. There's the famous H Spa, and LK occasionally has good gems. I walked past it last week and there was a young Thai/Viet girl at the counter, quite pretty! Sadly I was in a hurry so I didn't stop to ask if she provides massage
Old 31-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Try the 1st shop from the left when you go up level 4. The quality there is better and able to get a cheap hj thrill with 1 blue note
Old 03-01-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Just went to recee. At least 3 shops in level 4 and 2-3 shops at level 1. All wearing dresses.

Opposite ussc also got a spa. Can find cute lady on wechat. Spazio @kovan.

Then space@kovan. As reported by other bro. 5 shops. Wearing dresses. Think one more shop opening fwl spa. Should name that spa as fwb spa. Lol

Cheers
Old 10-01-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, there is a cute Viet at USSC...afternoon recce is best.

Cheers
Old 11-01-2020, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 7
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Just went to recee. At least 3 shops in level 4 and 2-3 shops at level 1. All wearing dresses.

Opposite ussc also got a spa. Can find cute lady on wechat. Spazio @kovan.

Then space@kovan. As reported by other bro. 5 shops. Wearing dresses. Think one more shop opening fwl spa. Should name that spa as fwb spa. Lol

Cheers
Several outright fuck joints at space. But they are usually cautious and overpriced. Don't recall seeing them in dresses, unless you mean those further down the road.

If the default HJ offer doesn't include at least top roaming, I decline.
Old 12-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
s4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to beholds4spec2 is a splendid one to behold

What about the one a few shops away from the previous O bar?
Old 12-01-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3388 / Power: 12
kumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond reputekumantong369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4spec2 View Post
What about the one a few shops away from the previous O bar?
3 WL there and open till late night or in fact 24 hr.
They have no rooms only curtain to separate, the toilet is super dirty as its a shared toilet by public FYI.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

too many aunties at USSC.. sometimes I get scared
Old 12-01-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 0
LuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLuckyBird is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
too many aunties at USSC.. sometimes I get scared
You scared those old pussies will bite your old bird
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread