The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by pighead833 View Post
I always go for $50 massage over there. I believe the lady u looking at is Lin Lin .
There were only 3 lady there during noon. Their contact can be find in the web by googling the name of the shop. It a curtain joint with 3 bed and another room with 2 bed inside the building . I always left the shop with $100 less in my wallet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Surprised it can last so long as the other "S" building round the corner was a magnet for raids and finally cleaned out. But this spa still survives by sticking to basic services

Tried quite long ago when the big boob viet ML was there and would say those aunties massage quite decently. Last time the viet brought me to the other room and there was no extra charge.
To add, the main shop has a shower cubicle right at the end. The room at the back of the building has one too. Not the most conducive shop to do anything too drastic.

The other room is part of the setup. So I believe no extra costs too. I also prefer the back room. Had some nice “full blown” action in the other room, if not last time before they acquired that room, always had to get a hotel room opposite and do outcall to get some action.
Old 04-10-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
To add, the main shop has a shower cubicle right at the end. The room at the back of the building has one too. Not the most conducive shop to do anything too drastic.

The other room is part of the setup. So I believe no extra costs too. I also prefer the back room. Had some nice “full blown” action in the other room, if not last time before they acquired that room, always had to get a hotel room opposite and do outcall to get some action.
Wasted. I only ever had the "blown" but never "full"
Old 04-10-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Wasted. I only ever had the "blown" but never "full"
Haha, you aren’t missing out too much bro. Her “blown” is better than her “full”.
Old 05-10-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Saw the short hair viet lady. She didn't take my offer. Say got appt. Think she scared AV. ��

I wear t shirt and jeans with a pouch. Look like typical AV officer meh. I been there not many times... But usually call coco. Or Lisa.
Never really saw her before.. She is not exactly a hottie but more milfy.. Short hair does suit her and she knows how to dress up to compliment her figure.

Saw the spectacles lady below. She is very fair and pretty. Wonder how her service.

Any bros can tell me how to approach the short hair viet? Any secret code perhaps. Thanks in advance

Last edited by jaywalk; 05-10-2021 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-10-2021, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Saw the short hair viet lady. She didn't take my offer. Say got appt. Think she scared AV. ��

I wear t shirt and jeans with a pouch. Look like typical AV officer meh. I been there not many times... But usually call coco. Or Lisa.
Never really saw her before.. She is not exactly a hottie but more milfy.. Short hair does suit her and she knows how to dress up to compliment her figure.

Saw the spectacles lady below. She is very fair and pretty. Wonder how her service.

Any bros can tell me how to approach the short hair viet? Any secret code perhaps. Thanks in advance

Maybe dress as casual as possible? For me, berms with tees work and a sling bag, and slippers.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

USSC now still quiet ?
Old 06-10-2021, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
stickyrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro which level is this short hair viet lady?
Old 06-10-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickyrice View Post
Hi bro which level is this short hair viet lady?
L4 only 1 short hair. Should be easy
Old 06-10-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shanghaistar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
L4 only 1 short hair. Should be easy
Thanks, bro.
Old 06-10-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
Maybe dress as casual as possible? For me, berms with tees work and a sling bag, and slippers.
Thanks bro. You tried the spectacled one?
Old 06-10-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro. You tried the spectacled one?
which level is this
Old 07-10-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
which level is this
Can't remember 3 or 2
Old 09-10-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better

happen to pop by this building

at L2. had a good ram on this ML. $150 direct to action
never ask her name but big boobs lau chio
She moan , i ram harder. shiok.
but i feel $150 is on high side to me as i have better other option
Old 09-10-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Took a walk at USSC just now.
L2 and L4 still open.

Walked past #03-xx, and saw a slim lady with shoulder length hair having her meal.
The joint seems newly renovated, and there is a signboard that says : moved from #01-yy.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
happen to pop by this building

at L2. had a good ram on this ML. $150 direct to action
never ask her name but big boobs lau chio
She moan , i ram harder. shiok.
but i feel $150 is on high side to me as i have better other option
Long wavy hair, slim figure and very long legs? The room has a fridge and sofa?
Boobs enhanced?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread