The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
depends on the environment and the room
That’s why must recce the place a few times to find the best room!
Old 20-09-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
Goodone8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
along there got a new spa
got try the new spa not? give some FR bro
Old 20-09-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
same here, as i know Dynasty HC (next to the pet shop at upper side) got no GQ one..
ancient dynaty? confirm sparkling clean.
Old 21-09-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayermrazfan View Post
Paid $150 for nuru initially but top up 1 blue for FJ. :/
just top up 1 blue for FJ? That's a good price... does the nuru already include HJ special, since it is already 150?
Old 21-09-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayermrazfan View Post
Got FR to share with bros here! Tried a spa near the popular Upper Thomson stretch...

Location: 5/10 alot of traffic and not really discreet, reason being its the famous dead end road that some times must reverse to go out...anyway room was passable with shower in room.
Damage: I knew I paid slightly more than the market rate but small head won over big head, besides I already showered and buay tahan already!

went up the stairs, rang the bell and was greeted by this cute petite syt in tight mini shorts but too bad the arrangement was not with her. Was ushered into the room and proceeded with shower. when i came out of the shower, saw a tall and elegant lady in black dress come in and was quite turned on (to be fair she was wearing mask la) proceeded to ask for what service I was looking for and I said full package, negotiated the price but sian cos she ask for payment first. Anyway had to double confirm if she is the one servicing me and she said yes so went for it. FR below:

Name: B**y but I know she also uses the name C*C*
Looks: 8/10 Late 20s, 1.7m
Body: slim but looks like given birth before
Boobs: C cup but man made
Kissing: NA... Being responsible by not kissing
Catbath: 8/10
CBJ: 8/10 didn't even know or feel her putting the cap on before blowing, felt like bbbj!
Painting: NA cos not into it
FJ: 8/10 shaved, did missionary, doggy and ended with reverse cow girl, felt abit loose but maybe cos she was very wet, she likes getting spanked though, that got her really wet down under.
GFE: 8/10
Massage: 6/10 gave a short massage after the session and was good strength but it was for like 5 mins only

RTM: Maybe... but it is because the girl that opened the door for me was a petite syt that I would love to try!

Hope enough hints given for location!
Bro. Nice FR. Can pm location and contact information? Thanks.
Old 22-09-2021, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
For those who ask for sharing of contAct, she has been the many discussion here. It’s pretty easy to find as the spa is located at sin Ming. R***** S** and apparently there is only 1 C working there. Have fun! I will say u guys will enjoy it.
I just tried C**dy 2 days ago. Indeed, she is damn good at her massages. Really damn good. Not just in her strength, but also knowing where to press and how to press. She sounded old when she was massaging me but I was pleasantly surprised to see how pretty she is when I turned over and saw her face. She also has one of the biggest asset I have seen for a long time. Will let you discover for yourself which asset I am talking about when you meet her.

I don't really like the pricing and business practices in this spa. I believe the girls are overworked and underpaid. So I don't think I will visit them again. So my hunt for a good masseur continues as my regular masseuse is back in China now.
Old 22-09-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

@Songsong77 Upped u bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 23-09-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried pine spa at upper thomson? Can share details with me? TIA
Old 23-09-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!

deleted! My apology

Last edited by Jchua; 23-09-2021 at 03:36 PM. Reason: post wrongly
Old 23-09-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
I just tried C**dy 2 days ago. Indeed, she is damn good at her massages. Really damn good. Not just in her strength, but also knowing where to press and how to press. She sounded old when she was massaging me but I was pleasantly surprised to see how pretty she is when I turned over and saw her face. She also has one of the biggest asset I have seen for a long time. Will let you discover for yourself which asset I am talking about when you meet her.

I don't really like the pricing and business practices in this spa. I believe the girls are overworked and underpaid. So I don't think I will visit them again. So my hunt for a good masseur continues as my regular masseuse is back in China now.
We never know if what they say about their working hours and pay rate from the company is true or not, as only hear from the masseur. But true enough, if what she say is true, it isn’t well for them.

But her massage is good. She is quite good looking too.

Did you have the massage at the first room on the right after the main door next to the counter? The first time I was there, she brought me to the 2nd level corner room. But subsequently, she bring me to first floor. She said that the boss says due to covid, they all use 1st floor.
Old 23-09-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
We never know if what they say about their working hours and pay rate from the company is true or not, as only hear from the masseur. But true enough, if what she say is true, it isn’t well for them.

But her massage is good. She is quite good looking too.

Did you have the massage at the first room on the right after the main door next to the counter? The first time I was there, she brought me to the 2nd level corner room. But subsequently, she bring me to first floor. She said that the boss says due to covid, they all use 1st floor.
Yes, she brought me to the first room. I don't like that room at all.
Old 24-09-2021, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well i heard she also prefer second floor. Just that they shortage of manpower so their boss decide to close level 2. What a waste.
Old 24-09-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
Yes, she brought me to the first room. I don't like that room at all.
I don’t like that room too. Lack of privacy.
Old 24-09-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
Well i heard she also prefer second floor. Just that they shortage of manpower so their boss decide to close level 2. What a waste.
Should just open it up. I’m sure lots of people prefer 2nd level.
Old 25-09-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went down to R spa for a first session with C. She certainly lives up to the good FRs here on her massage skills. Spent extra effort to clear up the right side of my back which was more problematic. Her massage is definitely much better than the two I had in SL w different MLs from different spas.

Was also brought to a room on the first floor but not the first one on the right, second one hah..room clean, toilet surprisngly quite good, not those squeezy w glass door type.

overall I'm satisfied, another good ML to add to my list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1