The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-08-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammykid View Post
Thanks for sharing this bro got the pokies. Finally managed to get a session with Bai Yu. My kind of short hair beauty with a great smile. High on hygiene, can smell the dettol in the house, on the towels and single use sheets.

Firm natural assets, quite the teaser, good conversationalist and GFE but massage still has room for improvement. Seems like she's new to this line. Definitely RTM.
Bro sure or not, firm natural assets..her neh neh natural one??????.
做人讲话要有良心....
You kena her KC or what???
Old 19-08-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammykid View Post
Thanks for sharing this, got the pokies too. Finally got a session with Bai Yu. My kind of short hair beauty, looks like in her twenties. High on hygiene, can smell the dettol entering the house, on the towel and single use sheets.

Good GFE and attentive but massage has room for improvement. Seems like she's new to this. Will RTM.
OKT spotted...Premium member etc etc and other clues.
Experienced long time bros will know what I am talking about.

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 19-08-2021 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 19-08-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sammykid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Everybody got different body composition. Some day you might be able to differentiate what's real.
Old 19-08-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Helio46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nice FR dude on one of the most hardworking and skilful MLs ever. If there was a SLG Hall of Fame, XE would certainly be easily inducted.
most definitely (:
Old 19-08-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Helio46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimimaro View Post
Nice MR bro... my interest has been triggered (in a good way haha)
I'm glad it did (:
Old 19-08-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Typical chiongster journey with ML

1️⃣Curiosity - seeking new experience
2️⃣Exploratory - identifying strength & weakness
3️⃣Developing - building the bond
4️⃣Harvesting - Hitting Home Run
Old 19-08-2021, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Thanks bro 🙏😊 Though as expected I did get zapped by some of the losers here for posting what I did. Points here don’t mean a thing in real life so if that’s all you have then it’s a really pathetic life you’re living in the real world.
Quote:
I wanna give you a like bro. Good mindset / mentality.
Old 19-08-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
Thanks bro 🙏😊 Though as expected I did get zapped by some of the losers here for posting what I did. Points here don’t mean a thing in real life so if that’s all you have then it’s a really pathetic life you’re living in the real world.
Nice one bro, i agree with u, some ML share that got customers book them whole day spend 1k+ , bring them go makan , buy gucci bag etc, i think easily the customer whack 2-3k on the ML on 1 day.. some ppl who are richer crave for such companionship. To me i max book 2hr only for services, never think would i wanna pay so much for these companionship, but to each his own bah
Old 19-08-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 6
lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!lamecorn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Visited her..shit kena landmine!
Massage is non existant. Basically play piano on your back for about 10 mins then flip you over and HJ you.
Neh Neh is artifical one..silicon feel.

In and out in less than 30 mins and still have the cheek to ask for tips....walao eh are we so short of MLs...those cha bor really treat us guys as suckers ah.

I dont mind paying 120 if that is the market rate and massage and svcs is good. This is outrageous. What can we bros do except to highlight and boycott all these MLs and hope fellow bros will stand unite.....or am I being too idealistic or naive here.
Thanks for taking one for the team bro!
Old 19-08-2021, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
HAHA! I got zapped too but not from replying this post... oh well. I said what I wanna say and honestly it was a harmless opinion. Then again... Oh Well!
Old 20-08-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Visited her..shit kena landmine!
Massage is non existant. Basically play piano on your back for about 10 mins then flip you over and HJ you.
Neh Neh is artifical one..silicon feel.

In and out in less than 30 mins and still have the cheek to ask for tips....walao eh are we so short of MLs...those cha bor really treat us guys as suckers ah.

I dont mind paying 120 if that is the market rate and massage and svcs is good. This is outrageous. What can we bros do except to highlight and boycott all these MLs and hope fellow bros will stand unite.....or am I being too idealistic or naive here.
Simply wasted....., it's like paying 240/hour for a lousy service. Thanks for the warning
Old 20-08-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

I’ll up your points tmr when my points recover. 👍
Quote:
HAHA! I got zapped too but not from replying this post... oh well. I said what I wanna say and honestly it was a harmless opinion. Then again... Oh Well!
Old 20-08-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
is normal to get zap here for speaking your mind.
Happened to me.
Upzzz both of u.
Points is technically worthless. and can be exchange easily in another thread.

Be it poor or rich, everyone has an option.
Just Chiong safe everyone.
Old 20-08-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there's a negative correlation between the number of points you have and how honest you are so be brave

i also kena zap for nothing. everyday just bleeding points for speaking my mind. SYSTEM NEEDS TO REVAMP.

although i think joke's on the zappers cause real men don't give a shit abt virtual points.
Old 20-08-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
there's a negative correlation between the number of points you have and how honest you are so be brave

i also kena zap for nothing. everyday just bleeding points for speaking my mind. SYSTEM NEEDS TO REVAMP.

although i think joke's on the zappers cause real men don't give a shit abt virtual points.
Agreed. Lol 😂 losers. Anyway I'm a noob at massage adventures as most of the time go with wife or gf so never called for extras. Well now break up already time for new experience.

Can bros tell me what the price of various extras cost here? Can roam? Finger? Etc? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1