The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-06-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MR for Xi Xi

After the last disappointing massage; i was happy to chance upon Xi Xi who was previously on SLG but is not longer there.. still at + + v though.. girl 4*75

good location with plenty of parking at her place; bros who don't like to park in the same compound can visit the nearby roadside parking that's FOC

GFE: 8.5/10

i must point out this girl is really really warm.. from the moment i texted her.. super flirty when she texts.. up to the point i was lying on her bed post-orgasm.. lol..

Looks 7/10

She DOES look like her photo but there's a lack of context in her pictures that is she's not as tall as portrayed.. i think lockdown hasn't been kind to her either but i'll go easy on her because of her height the bulk tends to be focused in the centre..

her tits are ginormous D cups with big areolas if that's your thing.. esp for motorboat lovers lol..

Massage 6/10

I think she was tired; massage nothing to shout about

hj was pretty good though; she's enthusiastic and puts in effort to stimulate all your senses.. catbath was super wet and super sloppy..

Hygiene 5/10

This part was lacking; bed was a mess, towels strewn on the floor and toilet smells moldy; not a place that makes you wanna stay for long.. more like just do the deed and gtfo

RTM: if i'm craving GFE and a hint of youthful reckless abandonment then i probably would.. still exploring the field before deciding on returning..
Old 28-06-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

All the young syt all hygiene very jialat ah , that's why try to bring own towel, got few times kenna damp towel or those sibei small towel to use very gao wei..
Old 28-06-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster

HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
All the young syt all hygiene very jialat ah , that's why try to bring own towel, got few times kenna damp towel or those sibei small towel to use very gao wei..
i bought disposable towels, around $4 per pc. Use one time throw away.
Old 28-06-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
smallboyboyel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/kate-massage/

tried this girl,

Body is exactly same as video, boobs enhanced.
Looks however need to minus 30 percent. The face in the video editted gao gao.
Hj v mechanical but tries hard to please you.

Massage literally non existence. Dont know if she is an FL turned ML.

Abit of bad breathe.

Rtm: probably not.
Old 29-06-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi guys long time no visit liao ahah

Been a month or so
Old 29-06-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 6
bluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of lightbluepanther is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
u suay lor she never fly me one
yea really damn suay last time smooth smooth no problem but recently dk why like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketlaces View Post
Yeah. Recently made a booking for the afternoon (contacted her in the morning) and she confirmed, only to text me back an hour later saying need to cancel
at least she informed you in advance... I stood outside waiting like idiot then after 1 hour she text me saying she fell asleep.. second time, after she confirmed then when I reached she say my slot is 1hr later?? damn sian
Old 29-06-2021, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 19
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/summer-massage-hj/

Anyone tired tis lady b4? Looks pretty and gd but on her page it mention she only do light kissing and no bbbj just only fj. Tried to search for her fr but do know that there is another summer around so can't verify if is her or nt. Anyone can help to verify? Thks

wherever you go in the world you will be lonely island
Old 29-06-2021, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallboyboyel View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/kate-massage/

tried this girl,

Body is exactly same as video, boobs enhanced.
Looks however need to minus 30 percent. The face in the video editted gao gao.
Hj v mechanical but tries hard to please you.

Massage literally non existence. Dont know if she is an FL turned ML.

Abit of bad breathe.

Rtm: probably not.

Doesn't sound very worthwhile for $130

Honestly if the rates keep going up while the quality keeps dropping its going to really make it easier to give u chionging. Getting harder to find good value nowadays.
Old 29-06-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

I visited Strawberry twice
Stopped visiting after I confirmed the towel issue is still there

Initially she will text me to come back
I told her is not the person but the place
It literally dampens the mood

I would consider even if she just moved to the bigger room
Feel that she kena bullied by her peers or agent
The bigger room’s occupant have at least changed 3 times over the course of a month but she still stuck in the smaller room
Old 29-06-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 4
Structure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of light

Ditto your sharing.
Had shared with her if she can move (not that she does not want), I will certainly return to find her.
The massage and unit location is a sure turnoff for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post

The bigger room’s occupant have at least changed 3 times over the course of a month but she still stuck in the smaller room
Old 29-06-2021, 08:55 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfunk View Post
FR for xiao ya
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Hygiene 2/10 - Floor is sticky, can feel bits on the floor. Personal opinion but I just prefer a clean environment. After CIM, did not go toilet to rinse off, after eating of abalone, did not go toilet to clean up (at least while I was still there). Was browsing social media instead.
Looks 5/10
Boobs 5/10
Massage 3/10 - Answers text/phone during session
Bbbj 5/10

Services offered: FN, full body roaming, bbbj, eat abalone. Whatever is listed on the website is offered but she is just way too commercial.

Usually i get disappointed when services offered is different from what they claim but for xiao ya, its a different kind of disappointment lol. In and out < 30 mins.
Why will u wana paint a ML/FL to begin with?

So if she wash up after the deed and u think all will be clean?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 29-06-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She's now listed on TT as bean sprouts lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-06-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Sometimes I feel these girls think we're stupid when they pull stuff like this lol
Old 29-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
I see, that pair of eyes do look familiar
Thanks for the heads up
Old 29-06-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ya the bigger room is OK. Got attached bathroom as well. So at least comfortable, even if the bathroom floor tiles are a bit wonky. Lol.

They last few times I visited MLs in the bigger room, I still see customer's pants in the living room sofa. Which just reminds me why I don't visit her in that small room anymore. Hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1