The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-06-2021, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-co-co/

Pre-milf. Anazing location for drivers, secluded and no security. Visited her twice. She looks early thirties, well toned figure and solid C/D cups. Showered alone. No massage but you can request for it though. Straight action to tease you. Rubbing here and there. Great GFE. Great control with her hands
too. She wore a lacy piece with half ball showing here and there. Smells great too. Memorable experience, for those keen on pre-milf. Will RTM.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/shi-shi-massage/

Confirm milf. Mid 40s. Face CMI but nice figure for her age. Quiet and easy to get to location. Not so clean apartment I guess but decent and quiet enough for me. Solid massage, like really hit the spots. Nice HDLY and Juagen I think. Definitely experienced and great control with her hands. Fired away and almost made a mess. RTM, maybe if got not much options.

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/lisa-massage-hj-juagen/

Milf. I don’t wanna be rude but avoid. Nothing like those photos. Location is central but parking is far. If rain, better have an umbrella. Massage was average. Nothing sensual. Fired away and I couldn’t wait to get out cause I was put off by her and the photos. Disappointing but you win some and you lose some. RTM, noooooo.

Hope to exchange any milf reviews and chiong again when it’s safer.

Stay safe and chiong safe Bros!
I always do a search for reviews on MLs before booking after going thru what u went thru a few years ago . I'm more into syt MLs now and will skip SLG Local MLs section. I'm not sure why Coco didn't reply my SMSes a few months ago but i gave up after a few tries. Other MLs said i have gd reputation in the database and she was looking forward to see me so i also dunnoe why.
Old 08-06-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehpress View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-co-co/

Pre-milf. Amazing location for drivers, secluded and no security. Visited her twice. She looks early thirties, well toned figure and solid C/D cups. Showered alone. Will RTM.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/shi-shi-massage/

Confirm milf. Mid 40s. Face CMI but nice figure for her age. Quiet and easy to get to location. Solid massage, like really hit the spots. RTM, maybe if got not much options.

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/lisa-massage-hj-juagen/

Milf. I don’t wanna be rude but avoid. Nothing like those photos. Fired away and I couldn’t wait to get out cause I was put off by her and the photos. !
Great informative FRs dude! Upz!

Ya Coco is yummy! Wanted to see her over last weekend but our timings just couldn't match. Will consider Shi Shi if I feel like just closing my eyes and let the lady do the work - which is very seldom, lol. Will avoid the last one.
Old 08-06-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I always do a search for reviews on MLs before booking after going thru what u went thru a few years ago . I'm more into syt MLs now and will skip SLG Local MLs section. I'm not sure why Coco didn't reply my SMSes a few months ago but i gave up after a few tries. Other MLs said i have gd reputation in the database and she was looking forward to see me so i also dunnoe why.
Coco’s raw pussy rubbing my raw dick was highly stimulating. Could feel lotsa vagina fluid oozed out her love hole. I was pleasantly surprised that she performed the nuru massage pretty well even though she ain’t a pro in this aspect. Initially she only had massage + HJ on the menu. I think i did a FR on her last year. 😉

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-06-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Coco’s raw pussy rubbing my raw dick was highly stimulating. Could feel lotsa vagina fluid oozed out her love hole. I was pleasantly surprised that she performed the nuru massage pretty well even though she ain’t a pro in this aspect. Initially she only had massage + HJ on the menu. I think i did a FR on her last year. 😉
That was when i tried to book her after reading the fake fj service but failed. I saw a few negative MRs a few months ago mentioning that her service level dropped drastically and no more nuru massage.
Old 08-06-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Visited Li Rou and here is my humble review.

Location: should be convenient for foot soldiers and drivers. However, the entrance is too open by the main road.

Looks: like what many bros said, her pics are quite edited, have to give discount. Nonetheless, she has a very slim figure, enhanced boobs, and tight, perky butt which is nice to grab.

Massage: surprisingly Li Rou can massage quite well, if she wants to. Her neck and back massage on me was rather good. I found it relaxing, and unlike those piano ones.

Sensual: First, she offered me a sweet but playfully put it in her own mouth, then pulling me to kiss her. Then she stopped me and asked me to stay where I was, went to the toilet to grab the towel to dry me, and then very very seductively proceeded to give me a short bbbj. A prelude of what’s to come

The sensual & GFE is out of the roof. Crazily teh, and she does have that slight Taiwanese accent, which is my weakness. When I’m in all fours, she was skilfully giving me a HDLY and licking my butt area. I was hoping for AR but the closest was licking around the area except the asshole.

Blowed me when I’m in all fours, and also allowed me to sit on her to give her a face fuck. She took my entire dick in like a champion while face fucking her.

Then comes the fake FJ. She does it in two different ways. Not going to give it too much here, but I’d say a mix of OMM & XE. Again, it was so real I thought I was fucking her raw.

Ended with her sensually giving me a HJ while licking my nipples. Keep saying ‘宝贝快给我, 我不行了’ which means baby give it to me, I can’t already.

After finishing, she showered and we cuddled for a good 10-15 mins while talking about some current affairs etc.

Overall: I’d say it’s a 8/10 experience. Minus point as she didn’t seem to liked her pussy being touch/fingered. And also minus another point as her KC too strong. Cannot give too high if not I will fall into her KC trap hahaha. Nonetheless, will RTM.

Out of the sensual princesses, currently I’ll rank Li Rou, OMM, Xue Er in this order. Will want to try AA next, but timing always don’t seem to match. Cheers!
Old 08-06-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Previously 1 ML also said similar things to me and after 3 RTM sessions, she said she will only provide fj to customer who has strong chemistry with her and so far only 1 customer who supported her for more than a year managed to have sex with her. That session was the last time i saw her in my life. #@&+#@#_!!!

The ML that i looked for yesterday was fully booked and some rich bros just booked her 2hrs to sleep with her on the bed. She said she loves Singporean men becos of their generosity.
Wow that is genius. Giving some hope to the guy on a future "unlockable", so she gets a new regular plus more time to find out who are those with deeper pockets.

Heard the same story from ML/FLs about guys booking an extra hour just to lie around and chat. Guess some bros just have strong vit M
Old 08-06-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
WestieBesties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-xiao-xi/

My first FR on ML

Looks - 8/10 quite accurate to pictures, give or take some sharpening effects. Looking for a girl next door, not a complete charmer, but good character, she's the one.

Boobs - Tiny boobs, not for the bros who are looking to grope something huge.

Massage - I won't say its a Full Body massage, but once you let her know where it hurts she will really focus on that area thoroughly and make sure you feel it.

CBJ/HJ - Simple and normal throughout, not a mind-blowing exp but I feel she might be a little shy, bit her lips abit, dare not make eye contact.

Classic, girl next door. She saw me saw her from her balcony and quickly called me and asked if I saw her. Very simple and naive kind of GFE (if you are looking in this area) but friendliness 10/10.
Old 08-06-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Knnem00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro got FR on yo-yo? Near Chinatown area. Look tempting her video.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-yoyo/
Old 08-06-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
Heard that she is returning soon though. What a pity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Visited Li Rou and here is my humble review.
Old 08-06-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That was when i tried to book her after reading the fake fj service but failed. I saw a few negative MRs a few months ago mentioning that her service level dropped drastically and no more nuru massage.
When I first visited her, her raw pussy grinding was so intense that she almost made my dick enter her pussy. At that juncture, I asked her if she offered FJ ... she paused awhile and smiled... she said she doesn’t have condom with her. She didn’t reject me outright. Hence, there may be a possibility, prolly depends on her mood and desire at that time. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-06-2021, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiongsterscv View Post
Heard that she is returning soon though. What a pity.
Haha MLs come & go. Out with the old, in with the new
Old 08-06-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been trying to find MILF...Went through the site and finding their FRs..Seems like all older and more cui than they look.

Anyone can recommend chio MILF?
Old 08-06-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Been trying to find MILF...Went through the site and finding their FRs..Seems like all older and more cui than they look.

Add 10 years to the age they put on those sites.
This who say they are 27-30 are probably around 40
Old 08-06-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post

Star frm beautycastle for massage and Niko from SLG for bbbj/fj.
Old 08-06-2021, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
When I first visited her, her raw pussy grinding was so intense that she almost made my dick enter her pussy. At that juncture, I asked her if she offered FJ ... she paused awhile and smiled... she said she doesn’t have condom with her. She didn’t reject me outright. Hence, there may be a possibility, prolly depends on her mood and desire at that time. 😎
Some bros shared with me the code words to unlock the fj level of some MLs but i was reluctant to say them as i dun wanna treat ML as FL.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1