The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-05-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Yeyeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/strawberry-massage/

Look: 8/10 (SYT look like poly student)
Body: 7/10 (right amount of curves and D cup but enhanced)
Attitude:8/10 (first time here and green but can talk if you initiate)
Massage: 2/10 (5mins of pressing)
Gfe: 7/10
CIM: 6/10
Location: 2/10 (one of the if not the worst. hard to find parking and need to walk past tons of neighbours to reach her door)
RTM: no

Advertised as FN but was actually SN. lots of kissing and licking at your back.
also need to tell her to bbbj if not she will hj
Old 20-05-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Looks like another ML with polarizing opinions. And once again I find myself on the other side. Hahaha.

is.... damn!!!! What a splendid splendid time!!!

Smooth , fair complexion on a very pleasant, friendly face. And those sweet gentle lips, damn, those soft lips... I likey very muchie

And that body, damn again. Summer is tall with mile long legs, and in pretty good shape. Think An An type of body. Then of course there are those ...

Lots of fun, lots of laughter, lots of sensual activity. We took our time, Summer spent half the session on me, teasing me, kissing every inch of me, and loving my manhood... and when we were both basking from the expended pleasure, we cuddled tightly and spoke about nothing and everything. What a lovely lady. Nice, very nice time indeed.
Damn, flipped the coin, head i go, tail double pronto go lol
Old 20-05-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/yoyo-massage/

This ML looks hot with great figure! Super tempting any fellow bro tried? can share FR will you you! Thanks
Old 20-05-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
genoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/du-du-e-bomber-msg-hj/

any bros here tried Du Du before? can give hint or rate her looks?

no useful FR on the page atm.

Many thanks in advance!
Old 20-05-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/yoyo-massage/

This ML looks hot with great figure! Super tempting any fellow bro tried? can share FR will you you! Thanks
she used to be called bo bo and those pics dont look like her....
her older pics is here https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/yang-ya...-unlimited-hj/
Old 20-05-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Guys a NS man just got infected.. and I know in my younger days I used to chiong hard... this is a real downer... even if I am single guy, potentially getting infected with a ML and having our face and name plastered everywhere is really a disaster on a personal level... be safe guys out there chionging..
Old 20-05-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 14
Zeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Guys a NS man just got infected.. and I know in my younger days I used to chiong hard... this is a real downer... even if I am single guy, potentially getting infected with a ML and having our face and name plastered everywhere is really a disaster on a personal level... be safe guys out there chionging..
infected with what?
Covid or STD?
Old 20-05-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Damn, flipped the coin, head i go, tail double pronto go lol
yeah bro, you are making it HARD to abstain leh...
Old 20-05-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/niko-massage/

Took a plunge and uncover a gem.
Massage lovers can skip, not here for massage
Pre-Milf with a pretty face , boobs to die for. I will say she got the best pair among the MLs here with pink nipples

Opt for bbbj and she really have a lot off stamina to keep blowing and blowing until I have to stop her

Will keep in my RTM list
Old 20-05-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeee View Post
infected with what?
Covid or STD?
Covid bro.... that’s why now I am cancelling my ML appointment very sian... even single guys like me worry.. kana shame (found to be patronising ML) on public is no joke...
Old 20-05-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post

Fyi FL in disguise... for $30 more can also piak piak.
https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4203

The coded words also said "fake save yr $" why ah?
Old 20-05-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1695 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post

Pre-Milf with a pretty face , boobs to die for. I will say she got the best pair among the MLs here with pink nipples

Opt for bbbj and she really have a lot off stamina to keep blowing and blowing until I have to stop her

Will keep in my RTM list
opt for bbbj top up how much since advertised capped
Old 20-05-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
she used to be called bo bo and those pics dont look like her....
her older pics is here https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/yang-ya...-unlimited-hj/
Thanks bro for your heads up
Old 20-05-2021, 03:50 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/meng-rou-massage/

Tried her few weeks ago, nice looking pre milf look with the best set of natural large boobs in my opinion the most natural with a slight drop tear shape with a very creamy fair and smooth complexion, allowed to suck and even gentle biting and even managed to cum in breast fuck. Holy fuck one of the most orgasmic BF.. cum already she still use her boobs to squeeze... A lot of licking and kissing.. good gfe... I think can top up for other service’s but need to have chemistry! Looking at the video again makes me hard.. definitely wanan RTF but abit sian coz of the recent NS boy case and now a few primary school kids kana.. sighs not sure when can RTF

Last edited by cuty; 20-05-2021 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Milf
Old 20-05-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Fyi FL in disguise... for $30 more can also piak piak.
https://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=4203

The coded words also said "fake save yr $" why ah?
Oooh, but I went for sglonelyguy rate. Her attitude is quite good and service level is there. Wonder why got that review
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1